The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she can start by not looking like she's experiencing an exorcism every time she needs to lick her lips or whatever the duck she's doing that looks positively uncomfortable and unnatural.
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 6.17.03 PM.png

Oooh, of course she's gotta check out herself.
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 6.18.41 PM.png

She's being so dramatic about the people that go to Times Square and stand there for hours, like it's some new bleeping revelation. Her mind is also BLOWN that it's pretty much tourists who do that and "wait for 12 hours to watch Paul Anka sing". Well yeah witch, why the duck do you think regular New Yorkers would want to do that? But also as if she and Dimmy haven't done some equally asinine tit themselves as tourists. 🙄 Dim is offended that Paul Anka sang "slow songs" before the ball drop. They're confused about why this is the Planet Fitness NYE instead of the Rockin' NYE. You dumb fucks, Planet Fitness is just the bleeping sponsor, JFC.

Aaaaand she's back to staring at herself. While licking herself.
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 6.24.02 PM.png

They're both turned on by the gay couple making out on TV and wondering if they're allowed to do that. Um.? Ginn says she'll make out with Dimmy but not on camera. Sure Ginn. Dim slurps his Martinellis sparkling apple cider because he's SOBER you guyzzzzzzz. They didn't even chill the cider beforehand? I guess then it couldn't have been available as a prop in the background of their lemon pig construction conveniently.

Ginn wants to find a work-life balance. 😂 So like, actually work? What does this even mean in her world?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
What did I just hear Tim say NO to J$? That’s a first!! Although J$ didn’t listen. 😝
It was such a gentle "no", of course Buddy didn't listen. Dim sounded like he was pleading "no" as a suggestion instead of being an authoritative parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Well, if he isn't:
Holy tit, John!
Unfortunately a Stan accused John of spreading negativity to which John replied he missed Tim’s theme park content. John said he missed the sea world, universal, and Lego land holiday content and was tired of Target Hauls. The comments were all deleted before I could get a screenshot. More censorship of the people who enjoyed the travel content when calling out how Ginn made this her family channel.

And I may know John, although he is not on tattle.🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe she can start by not looking like she's experiencing an exorcism every time she needs to lick her lips or whatever the duck she's doing that looks positively uncomfortable and unnatural.
View attachment 2663096

Oooh, of course she's gotta check out herself.
View attachment 2663097

She's being so dramatic about the people that go to Times Square and stand there for hours, like it's some new bleeping revelation. Her mind is also BLOWN that it's pretty much tourists who do that and "wait for 12 hours to watch Paul Anka sing". Well yeah witch, why the duck do you think regular New Yorkers would want to do that? But also as if she and Dimmy haven't done some equally asinine tit themselves as tourists. 🙄 Dim is offended that Paul Anka sang "slow songs" before the ball drop. They're confused about why this is the Planet Fitness NYE instead of the Rockin' NYE. You dumb fucks, Planet Fitness is just the bleeping sponsor, JFC.

Aaaaand she's back to staring at herself. While licking herself.
View attachment 2663101

They're both turned on by the gay couple making out on TV and wondering if they're allowed to do that. Um.? Ginn says she'll make out with Dimmy but not on camera. Sure Ginn. Dim slurps his Martinellis sparkling apple cider because he's SOBER you guyzzzzzzz. They didn't even chill the cider beforehand? I guess then it couldn't have been available as a prop in the background of their lemon pig construction conveniently.

Ginn wants to find a work-life balance. 😂 So like, actually work? What does this even mean in her world?
Big thank you for posting my new avatar 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Looks like Jenn isn’t moderating comments for the podcast because if she was, this would have been deleted quick:
B9040B8F-1129-4135-85D9-6A9D7F9E5C48.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Her tongue works harder than she ever will. Her tongue should have also made a resolution to have a better work-life balance. 🫠
---
This voog seemed like a way for them to just blab not so slyly that they are going to Disneyland Paris in April. I'm sure Ginn totally won't lose her passport and I'm sure they'll totally get passports for the kids on time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Her tongue works harder than she ever will. Her tongue should have also made a resolution to have a better work-life balance. 🫠
---
This voog seemed like a way for them to just blab not so slyly that they are going to Disneyland Paris in April. I'm sure Ginn totally won't lose her passport and I'm sure they'll totally get passports for the kids on time.
Ugh, I can only imagine the a-hole terrible French now. We all know if they do go there they won't actually leave the theme park. What a waste of bleeping money. Now the real question do the kids come or are they left at home.

Reactions: 14
Ugh, I can only imagine the a-hole terrible French now. We all know if they do go there they won't actually leave the theme park. What a waste of bleeping money. Now the real question do the kids come or are they left at home.
It's going to be a shitshow considering their whole no research ever lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
I think they'll drag the kids along (+ nannies or "friends" who will have babysitting duties handed to them). Buddy said his nasty egg in a glass looked like 3 Tower of Terrors. Ginn asked if there is a Tower of Terror in Paris. Seems like they'll be as clueless about DL Paris (and Paris, and France) as they were about Tokyo. Maybe they'll find a French au pair who will also have to be their translator so they can even figure out how to get out of the airport.
---
The way we all look at Jenn when she talks…
View attachment 2663150
Maybe Buddy wants cousin it bangs too so he doesn't have to look at his egg donor's nasty face.
---
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 7.34.57 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I
---
They'll hate it. Can't eat on demand there. Mainland Europeans don't queue they just push in, smoking is allowed, there is a pickpocket issue, and the parks are small. They should have waited for the Frozen expansion.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
They were impressed that Jackson started lining up his hot wheels cars. I really hope they get him evaluated soon. Early intervention is so important if it’s needed. We can all see he might be neurodivergent. There is no harm in getting evaluated.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When you see the one kid in the class that chose the gingerbread man shaped cheese on her plate and you can’t help but scream, Nooooo! Don’t Eat It!!!

IMG_9681.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I realllly want to howl with laughter at them trying to navigate CDG, trying to navigate getting on the TGV and everything. Oh my God. It'll be amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.