The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look, TPD with a mustache and a beard!

I cannot believe I am saying this, but I actually have some sympathy for Tim at this point. Tim is being used by both Jenn and TPD. Tim's little hobby became successful and was then hijacked by Jenn---and now TPD is swooping in like a parasite.

I won't be watching or listening to this new venture, but I'm sure y'all will keep us informed.
I agree with others who have said Tim is aiming for +1 permanent status

Reactions: 5
I always thought he might've resented his sister because she is an English professor. I could see her possibly being told to tutor her kid brother and getting exasperated when he tried to correct her on how to spell various words.
Yep plus he mentioned once that she was fluent in French. He's such the example of a dude who never outgrew his inferiority complex (his own fault) as an adult. Always unnecessarily competitive about the dumbest tit, always flexing about the dumbest tit, always trying to Dimsplain tit everyone already either knows or being totally wrong in his explanations. Desperate for even Buddy to have the same interests as his own manchild brain. Oops, I mean his "engineering" brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was going to say this as well. Aaron Carter passed away last year and Hilary dated him 20 years ago when she was 15/16 years old.

From the stan Facebook page, lmao at John’s comment. He doesn’t seem like the usual troll either:
View attachment 2662780

I imagine the John is someone who is on tattle. As I know some tattle folks post there to stir the pot so wouldn't be shocked.

Reactions: 12
Homegirl is talking a mile a minute in this vlog and is manic.
IMG_3143.jpg

They're so bleeping nasty.

IMG_3145.jpg
IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_3146.jpg

---
Ginn is reading off J$'s 12 goals for 2024 (which is so odd to be telling thousands of strangers but this is Ginn and Dim we're talking about) and he said he wants to go on the Starcruiser and Ginn says "we'll have to figure that one out". How about just telling your kid that it closed down and to pick another fun goal or suggest other things to do? They're such idiots.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Homegirl is talking a mile a minute in this vlog and is manic. View attachment 2662862

They're so bleeping nasty.

View attachment 2662870View attachment 2662868
View attachment 2662871
---
Ginn is reading off J$'s 12 goals for 2024 (which is so odd to be telling thousands of strangers but this is Ginn and Dim we're talking about) and he said he wants to go on the Starcruiser and Ginn says "we'll have to figure that one out". How about just telling your kid that it closed down and to pick another fun goal or suggest other things to do? They're such idiots.
54 minutes of this nonsense? I don't think I can do it.

Holy duck. J$ just casually throws his leg over the crib with Da Baby in there.

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 7.10.17 PM.png

And WTF are "kid friendly" fireworks? Fireworks blow up. Parents of the year.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
LOL they're back down to 903K
---
Did they not already go to Publix to get fireworks. The whole bleeping fambam is in "Tim's Rivian" again to go to Publix to buy fireworks. Again. Oh and PAPER TOWELS you guyzzzz. JFC just get a Costco membership already. Ginn has the camera super close up to her ginger face and does another hard painful swallow. Gross.

Buddy's mouth is like permanently open. Get him to a doctor, you idiots.

🎶 Just another manic Ginn voog
She looks like a giant boog 🎶

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 4.18.06 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know, maybe it's because I'm old fashioned, or just old...why would you make a list of goals with your child, a list of things that they would like to accomplish in the new year....and have several of them be impossible? A $2.5 mil car? for a 4 year old? Visiting a place that doesn't even exist anymore? Well, Buddy, that car isn't possible, the Star Wars hotel is closed....let's pick something that can actually possibly come true for you. How the duck can they suck at parenting this badly?

And really? The kid wants to do another big project like the windmill? Do they have absolutely no recollection that we saw Tim make the entire costume while J$ was at school? This isn't something they did together. TIM made a windmill.

These two are absolutely useless parents.

And J$ is still dripping with snot. The kid needs to see an allergist if he isn't actually sick. His speech is terrible to begin with, not being able to breathe through his nose is just making it worse. Poor kid.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I agree with others who have said Tim is aiming for +1 permanent status
I admit that I don't know much about Nick---but does he get #hosted to a lot of things, and if so, why? Is it because of his Instagram?

It is pretty hilarious to learn that this "New Podcast" is really just the defunct Tracker Podcast with a new name.

Reactions: 14
Buddy demands that they buy a Mustang (it takes him six hours to spit the words out). And they can sell their Lamborghini to get the mustang. Ginn fake laughs her saggy ass off and says "explaining money to kids is hard" and says kids think you can just buy anything and everything as an adult. I'm sure explaining money to a kid is hard when you buy him 682 Hot Wheels tracks and 3479 Hot Wheels cars every year as you go on 6 million staycations and cruises and have way too many cars. By age 5 I already knew my family was poor AF and I couldn't just scream and shout that I wanted random bleeping tit like a spoiled brat. And thus I grew up with a frugal mindset I can't seem to shake off as an adult (but also at least I'm not a materialistic ho). 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 32
These kids are so screwed. Jackson thinks celebrating New Years is sitting on the kitchen floor in front of the fridge while randomly counting down from 10, at no particular time, while having to stare into a camera, not each other…

Also, he thinks you make wish lists of things you want to get for New Years… maybe they could have explained what a resolution is, but then again, maybe they don’t know.

It is so stupid and forced to film this for other people to watch. It means nothing because it symbolizes nothing.

Jenn is claiming that it is bad luck to clean on New Years Day, so she is not gonna clean… what a shock!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
No joke, haven't been on here in a few who tf
is Amanda. I feel like most if this thread is about her

Reactions: 5
Jenn's crazy stan friend who has made several cameos in the past few videos and used to talk all about it on social media before she went private. I think she's in the Wiki now.

Tip Jenn, rather than buying your kid a Hot Wheels every day maybe give him an allowance (and we're talking about five bucks a week or something relatively minuscule) if he behaves/does well in school and having him using his own money to buy non-essentials. He may then learn about money.

Reactions: 13
Jenn reads some nonsense online that you aren't supposed to clean on New Year's Day because it means that you're cleaning your wealth away. She is bleeping crazy. Absolutely insane. They have all these ridiculous traditions to do, they're hurrying to get them in....and Tim falls asleep. Jenn has absolutely no idea what the hell to do now that Tim is sleeping. Does she eat? She has to wake him up! They haven't done the longest noodle. Maybe she should get the longest noodle and longest life by default, since Tim passed out. bleeping crazy.

Here's a novel concept Trackers...eat as a family at a normal hour. Preparing your children's meal and then at 8pm preparing your own meal is ridiculous. I've never even heard of something so stupid. Yes, if your husband was at work all day and had a long commute home and didn't arrive at home until 9pm, by all means, eat dinner with him. But this eating schedule they have...it's absurd. Tim is tired. Let the poor guy sleep you worthless piece of tit.

She's a stan who recently (October) moved to Orlando from, I believe Jersey? She had commented on live streams before and bought super stickers. Then Jenn had a mystery friend show up to visit her during her solo stay at the Waldorf, and sure enough, it was Amanda. Then they all went to a soda shop together. Amanda has (had?) a Twitter/X where she shared literally every mundane thought she had for years. We found it and learned entirely too much about her. Then she went private. Which sucks for her, since she was seemingly looking to become an influencer of some kind. But, the gist of it is, she's stan, who the Trackers should probably be afraid of, but aren't.

Reactions: 20
The new neighbors that they "love so much" apparently have kids that Ginn says "are the same age as Jackson and DA BABY."

Omg can one of her resolutions be to learn her bleeping second child's bleeping name and stop making him sound like a distant unknown object? I bet the other neighbor mom knows her baby's name and says it like a normal bleeping mother.

Why can't they ever buy a damn shoe rack for their house? It's like one thing they really need, but no.
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 4.41.28 PM.png

Why does Ginn let Buddy talk with his mouth full of fruit snacks when he's obviously had choking issues before? Useless bleep.

Is this trying to make their kid "quirky" by wearing 2 different types of shoes or can they not find matching pairs of shoes for the kid to put on? 🙄
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 4.35.23 PM.png

Ginn does an extra obnoxious and frankly creepy fake laugh (it must be her way of trying to seem "extra" mommy-like to the other mom but she just sounds deranged and special needs) when Dim lights this firework and then asks Buddy the most asinine question: "can you see it?!?!" Yes he probably can, you witch, even if he was as fake-blind as you.
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 4.36.36 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jenn reads some nonsense online that you aren't supposed to clean on New Year's Day because it means that you're cleaning your wealth away. She is bleeping crazy. Absolutely insane. They have all these ridiculous traditions to do, they're hurrying to get them in....and Tim falls asleep. Jenn has absolutely no idea what the hell to do now that Tim is sleeping. Does she eat? She has to wake him up! They haven't done the longest noodle. Maybe she should get the longest noodle and longest life by default, since Tim passed out. bleeping crazy.

Here's a novel concept Trackers...eat as a family at a normal hour. Preparing your children's meal and then at 8pm preparing your own meal is ridiculous. I've never even heard of something so stupid. Yes, if your husband was at work all day and had a long commute home and didn't arrive at home until 9pm, by all means, eat dinner with him. But this eating schedule they have...it's absurd. Tim is tired. Let the poor guy sleep you worthless piece of tit.

She's a stan who recently (October) moved to Orlando from, I believe Jersey? She had commented on live streams before and bought super stickers. Then Jenn had a mystery friend show up to visit her during her solo stay at the Waldorf, and sure enough, it was Amanda. Then they all went to a soda shop together. Amanda has (had?) a Twitter/X where she shared literally every mundane thought she had for years. We found it and learned entirely too much about her. Then she went private. Which sucks for her, since she was seemingly looking to become an influencer of some kind. But, the gist of it is, she's stan, who the Trackers should probably be afraid of, but aren't.
Thank you! I was like, who's this rando

Reactions: 3
Ugh, and of course they would do fireworks. I may have a current hatred towards anyone who does them at night since one of my neighbors kept popping them till four in the morning last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
2024 is going to be so fun for us here at TL. Trackers want international travel for the family, a trip to the Grand Canyon, more Hawaiian time, a golf cart, organizing their home, a podcast 🥱, and so much more. This will be so entertaining.

…and Dim says that he wants to see a solar eclipse from a new theme park. Google says the solar eclipse is April 8th…and it shows a path of where in the US you can view the eclipse...guesses of what he is thinking?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.