The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then get him the help he needs witch!
Hooray, at least J$ will have fresh fruit once a year!
And did I hear that Rosie gave Oliver an avocado (to cancel out the processed orange goop Jenn is always feeding him from a jar/pouch)

Reactions: 16
I hope they suck the Trackers into their cult. That would be fantastic viewing (as long as the kids got out).
The Trackers aren't particularly good candidates, but they are good candidates for fleecing. Tricky Dick is getting what he can hoover up with whatever subs he can and will parlay that into more brand sponsorships.
---
Except his IG follows reveal some of his likes that don't go along with that-

Taylor Swift
Demi Lovato
Jonas Brothers
Lance Bass
Neil Patrick Harris
Survivor
Boy Meets World
And more...
He's a closeted adult now, he's got express himself somehow when he's not with his boys :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
so. i have a theory that j$'s alleged sudden desire to have long hair is a direct result of the recent haircut discussion here. maybe?

Reactions: 6
Maybe Buddy can borrow one of Ginn's fugly headbands.

Uh oh, there are stans calling out Dimmy not washing fruit! Ginn must be hungover.
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 2.01.34 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 2.01.43 PM.png

Shh, Nancy, don't question their self-created chaotic life!
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 2.02.03 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall to listen to how Nick and his wife overlooked Tim and Jenn's Planned Parenthood money-raising live stream when deciding to be "friends" with them and do a podcast together. It has to be that they think they can "save" them, right?

And I don't buy that Nick ever really watched Tim as a mega fan. He didn't know some things that Tim has said a million times in vlogs and lives, like Tim not liking noodles, and Nick acted like he had never heard "The world is our oyster" saying which T&J talked about at length when coming up with the lame palm tree line. 🙄 TrickyDick is a great nickname, whoever just recently posted that. 😂 Edited to add, of course it was @TawdryT ! 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The podcast is up for anyone willing to sit through those tortuous 40 minutes.

Also, an interesting prop choice for Dick’s New Years prop, no?

View attachment 2662078
Look, TPD with a mustache and a beard!

I cannot believe I am saying this, but I actually have some sympathy for Tim at this point. Tim is being used by both Jenn and TPD. Tim's little hobby became successful and was then hijacked by Jenn---and now TPD is swooping in like a parasite.

I won't be watching or listening to this new venture, but I'm sure y'all will keep us informed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fun fact about the “World is your oyster” comment. It’s originally from Shakespeare’s Merry Wives of Windsor. It’s actually a threat.
When Falstaff says that he won’t lend Pistol a penny. Pistol basically says, then the world’s my oyster and with a sword I’ll open it.
But in eloquent Shakespeare terms.
I.e., I’ll bleeping cut you and I’ll get what I want.

This is too advanced for their smooth brains.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Aaron Carter also passed away over a year ago.
I was going to say this as well. Aaron Carter passed away last year and Hilary dated him 20 years ago when she was 15/16 years old.

From the stan Facebook page, lmao at John’s comment. He doesn’t seem like the usual troll either:
A1297B9C-FED0-43A6-88E2-C717E1E233DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look, TPD with a mustache and a beard!

I cannot believe I am saying this, but I actually have some sympathy for Tim at this point. Tim is being used by both Jenn and TPD. Tim's little hobby became successful and was then hijacked by Jenn---and now TPD is swooping in like a parasite.

I won't be watching or listening to this new venture, but I'm sure y'all will keep us informed.
Eh, yeah but Dim's a grown man. He can divorce Ginn if he wants to get out. He can quit the podcast if he ends up not liking it. There are ways to get out if he isn't happy. He isn't stuck. And I doubt he is doing this podcast just for funnsies. There's an ulteriour motive for him, too, I am sure. But yes, Ginn definitely uses him and Nick may be, too.

• Heart
Remember when Tim and Jenn went to that soda shop and he was harassing one of the workers asking her if she knew who Hilary Duff kissed in the Christmas episode of Lizzie McGuire, acting all pompous about it? Turns out he didn’t even know that until Nick Informed him when they filmed the podcast.
What an insufferable prick.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm enjoying the stan comments.

Tiffany Ann wins for most delusional stan of mediocre white dudes who don't get enough attention from their wives.
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 2.59.44 PM.png

Tiffany Ann:

The stans are not a fan of TrickyDickyNick's loquaciousness (I guess they're used to Dim's "yeah"s and "right"s):
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 2.59.33 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 2.58.57 PM.png

Donna is beyond stupid in so many ways.
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 3.01.48 PM.png

More entertainment:
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 3.00.27 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 3.02.11 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 3.01.03 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 3.02.48 PM.png

This was a good one 😆
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 3.03.57 PM.png

---
Remember when Tim and Jenn went to that soda shop and he was harassing one of the workers asking her if she knew who Hilary Duff kissed in the Christmas episode of Lizzie McGuire, acting all pompous about it? Turns out he didn’t even know that until Nick Informed him when they filmed the podcast.
What an insufferable prick.
That tracks!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fun fact about the “World is your oyster” comment. It’s originally from Shakespeare’s Merry Wives of Windsor. It’s actually a threat.
When Falstaff says that he won’t lend Pistol a penny. Pistol basically says, then the world’s my oyster and with a sword I’ll open it.

I wish someone would tell Ginn that they bite their thumb at her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That's probably his intentions. My neighbor was an Evangelical and they come at you very softly....they act very kind and sweet, not pushy...at first but he came knocking on my door one day saying don't let my kids watch Harry Potter. I told him that's none of his business. He also said that he knew a kid that committed suicide because he listened to Marilyn Manson and that he is evil. Which ironically at a party he had he was playing AC DC and I told him you know back in the day your people were saying the same thing about them as you are saying now about Manson. I believe he was not an Evangelical before but they had a child with down syndrome and his wife said it was his fault for all his past sins....I guess he bought into that.
Yep, that sounds about on par with my encounters as well. The whole thing with the down syndrome child sounds something that you'd hear the Duggars would say. It will be interesting to see how well Nick can hide it. As for the PP, I suspect he and Francie may not even be aware. He didn't even know about the noodle thing so I doubt he watches every single video let alone live. The PP thing happened right after Roe was overturned so they had already made their connection then so they might've not thought they needed to stan anymore.

Reactions: 5

Yes! This has always driven me batshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Dim and Ginn both likely skipped most of their high school English and literature classes based on their rudimentary reading and writing comprehension abilities. Ginn had to go work her jukebox sandblasting job/get high and Dim I'm pretty sure has some form of dyslexia and you don't need to read or write when you're an aspiring amateur surfer, cowabunga!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Dim and Ginn both likely skipped most of their high school English and literature classes based on their rudimentary reading and writing comprehension abilities. Ginn had to go work her jukebox sandblasting job/get high and Dim I'm pretty sure has some form of dyslexia and you don't need to read or write when you're an aspiring amateur surfer, cowabunga!
I always thought he might've resented his sister because she is an English professor. I could see her possibly being told to tutor her kid brother and getting exasperated when he tried to correct her on how to spell various words.

Reactions: 10
But we just learned that Tim is a perfectionist!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.