The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One reason their views are even lower is that us HATERZ aren't even watching these tit "vids." Like, who gives a F? A trainwreck home vlog is their best bet at this point.

Something like, We are MAJOR HOARDERS | Got our 2nd Storage Unit | Her First and Last Time Looking at This tit | Home Voog #Tim
I did not watch their recent video because I don’t want to watch them eat. I’ll watch home vlogs just because they tend to give us a lot to discuss and I’ll watch theme park vlogs unless it’s one where they are just eating which to be fair, is a majority of them.
I hear it’s the same for Adam the Woo where some of his biggest critics don’t even care to tune in anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love all the UK stans in the comments on the "vid" telling them they need to come to the UK for Indian food as if all Indian restaurants in the US are like this one. 🫠 Or they could just at the very least, you know, step outside of Disney Springs and the Disney bubble.
you can only get authentic Indian food in the UK because Indians don’t live in America. /s

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I watched the Aura commercial again and did not see Ollie I think the baby was J$. Lord, if I was gifted one of those by them and in the Trackers inner circle I'd be trolling those two so far with the pictures I'd put on that thing. Lord knows, the choice in photos for avatars alone is endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could someone please help me out? I’ve been trying to find out what region of India poutine comes from, but am so far coming up blank. Any ideas?

In addition, I’ve been trying to find out what sits between Jenn’s two ears, but have been coming up with nothing for that one, also.
This is what I see between her ears...

Screenshot 2023-12-06 224534.png
Screenshot 2023-10-16 181229.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poutine is from the Great White North region of India

Could someone please help me out? I’ve been trying to find out what region of India poutine comes from, but am so far coming up blank. Any ideas?

In addition, I’ve been trying to find out what sits between Jenn’s two ears, but have been coming up with nothing for that one, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see they are feeding the baby more orange food. Does wonders for the complexion.
They bought enough for four adults, easily. I like the waitress having to tell the obvious gluttons 'not to go for the middle'.
The baby is already figuring out he has to compete with the box thing in dad's hand and mom staring at it instead of him. Dim disgustingly stuffing huge amounts of food into his face. He's morphed in Dong, it's got flavor. Gin struggles to explain shrimp while ignoring her child. Apparently the pigs were satisfied at their trough.

*I do like that Oliver is going through his demented gremlin stage. My favorite. Too bad his mommy will miss most of it.
Catching up here, but I felt so bad for O in that vlog.. he was grunting for the food. Instead of letting him explore with solids they just kept laughing at him and making fun of his sounds. He is trying to tell you he wants to try! That had my blood boiling and I couldn't keep watching. That and the fact that they yet again bought water bottles when they live 20 minutes and likely just came for this. You can't bring one of your hundreds of bottles? Every. Fing. Time.
---
Legit makes him look like a Jim Henson puppet.

Also I don't like kids, but Oliver was cute in the last video with the way he kept acting feral and chattering away. I haven't got a maternal bone in my body and all I want to do is scoop these two kids up and take them away to safety. Away from all the beige food, the ferrying between nannies, the kitchen prison, the showboating. The Trackers might have money to give the kids a good life, but there's a fundamental lack of everything else and it makes my heart hurt for the wee ones.
I actually found that really sad. He was probably acting feral because he's 9 months and still eating orange goop and formula from a spoon instead of using his hands to explore foods and textures.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Catching up here, but I felt so bad for O in that vlog.. he was grunting for the food. Instead of letting him explore with solids they just kept laughing at him and making fun of his sounds. He is trying to tell you he wants to try!
But poor Jenn needs the sob story of having to hand-spoon formula into Big Baby's mouth! Whatever sob story would she have then if it wasn't for that? I've honestly never seen parents get it so wrong. Like... just give him something soft to pick up and try putting to his mouth, let him experiment even if it leaves a mess. That's part of being a baby - new experiences and learning. Can understand not giving him the curry or anything spiced for obvious reasons, but some of the vegetables, some rice or bits of bread? Have at it. Right alongside you there with your frustrations. My jaw dropped when she showed us her feeding Oliver with the tiniest spoon. May as well be feeding him with a thimble! Poor mite.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But poor Jenn needs the sob story of having to hand-spoon formula into Big Baby's mouth! Whatever sob story would she have then if it wasn't for that? I've honestly never seen parents get it so wrong. Like... just give him something soft to pick up and try putting to his mouth, let him experiment even if it leaves a mess. That's part of being a baby - new experiences and learning. Can understand not giving him the curry or anything spiced for obvious reasons, but some of the vegetables, some rice or bits of bread? Have at it. Right alongside you there with your frustrations. My jaw dropped when she showed us her feeding Oliver with the tiniest spoon. May as well be feeding him with a thimble! Poor mite.
Agree 100%!
My kids are in between their kids ages so it feels extra raw right now to be seeing when they do things like that. I had to dial back on the hate watching a lot the last few months because these kids are just screaming for help and you can see it. But people are shoving it off as cute and funny and calling them amazing parents. It makes me so sick. I hate that their dumb luck and idiot fans keep letting them get away with this tit.
---
They haven't been back to Universal in a very long time. Even their coverage of Horror nights was severely lacking this year. Wonder if they are finally giving up on trying to get back on their good side. Honestly really proud of Universal for not giving in to them. It's sad though, back in the day you could tell Tim and Jenn genuinely liked going to Universal unlike their forced "love" for Disney. That has always been fake. They just knew it brought in the money. For awhile there though he was going to Uni often to get back in good graces. To not have ANY coverage of the Holidays of Universal is very very odd.
They bit off way more than they could chew with baby #2 and they arent doing a very good job at finding a balance. Neither their channel or their kids are getting the attention they need so both are failing. What a show they put on for us this year, i cant wait to see how it continues to fall apart next year lol. They keep treating O like a helpless prop and he is going to give them hell to pay. The Tim Tracker #156 And now it's time to keep neglecting our children AND our vlog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They haven't been back to Universal in a very long time. Even their coverage of Horror nights was severely lacking this year. Wonder if they are finally giving up on trying to get back on their good side. Honestly really proud of Universal for not giving in to them. It's sad though, back in the day you could tell Tim and Jenn genuinely liked going to Universal unlike their forced "love" for Disney. That has always been fake. They just knew it brought in the money.
This is why my partner and I liked them initially. We would watch together after work in the evening and it felt cosy. Then things started slipping and that's when we jumped off. Could see it coming a mile off but it's still sad. They were never perfect but they at least had passion for the parks. Now it's passion for stuffing their faces. I do hope all of these vloggers disappear into nothingness soon with their fat wallets and stupidly big houses.

Reactions: 14
Desperation setting in. They are advertising their "vids" on IG stories with a link now.

'Nobody' gives a tit about you eating, T&J -- remember when you (Jenn) said your NASA vlogs were watched by 'nobody' when 70K people watched them? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wow, can’t believe she said this! I wonder what the 70K stans that actually watched feel about being called ‘nobodies’? By Jenn’s calculations pretty much ‘nobody’ watches any of their vlogs anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually found that really sad. He was probably acting feral because he's 9 months and still eating orange goop and formula from a spoon instead of using his hands to explore foods and textures.
That will be a control thing with dim, it's clear they don't like mess an the kids suffer because of it, back when J was young he started off being allowed to feed himself then all of a sudden he was back to being hand fed by dim, I can only imagine it was because he was grabbing at foods an shoving them in an getting into a mess which obviously is going to happen, kids do that, I used to cringe so bad at the state my niece got into when we started letting her fed herself, an it's not just them, they make a mess of their surroundings as well, it's a pain to clean up but it's the way they learn, I can imagine O will be getting hand fed for the next 3 years just because they are incapable of taking wet wipes an cleaning the mess up

Reactions: 19
Another example of why these 2 children deserve better. It angers me that they are not allowed to explore and thrive as children should at their ages. Like taking J$ to the library so he can explore and pick out his own books. Who cares if he becomes 'unhinged' J4D's around books - you become 'unhinged' around food. We see it in every voog you appear in - ordering 4 entrees and then trying to say how you are 'sharing' these - sure Jan. Or allowing BB to touch and feel new foods. So what he gets his hands dirty Timmy - that's why they make wipees you ahole.
It was such fun when our children were young to see their reaction to new foods, or going to new places to explore.
With these 2 morons it's all about the $$$$. To ignore your baby to film your food - seriously, how pathetic are you? You are supposedly 'set for life'
And to think that the nanny had to work that night bc J4D's can't handle 2 kids alone - WOW - she would have never made it in my household - we had 3 small ones. so sad - breaks my heart.

Reactions: 20
What is with Jenn's death grip on Timmay? I was looking at pictures of my husband and I. We never do that to each other.

I ordered Indian last night due to this thread 😂 It’s not dishoom but it hit the spot.

Dim’s eye:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You reek of desperation Dimmy boy.
Yup desperation is kicking in. A new Disney restaurant?? Umm no, it is a 3rd party vendor with a store front. For anyone else that eats Indian food, does anything in this picture scream Indian food to you?? I am not a big Indian food eater, but just because there is naan on the table doesn’t make it Indian food. Just my 2 cents.

#homemovies
---
that doesn’t look like real Indian food in the slightest, is that a bleeping pizza? 🙄

They seriously need to leave their little bubble and culture themselves
Jinx a day later as I have been on REAL business travel to Birmingham.
#homemovies

Yup desperation is kicking in. A new Disney restaurant?? Umm no, it is a 3rd party vendor with a store front. For anyone else that eats Indian food, does anything in this picture scream Indian food to you?? I am not a big Indian food eater, but just because there is naan on the table doesn’t make it Indian food. Just my 2 cents.

#homemovies
---

Jinx a day later as I have been on REAL business travel to Birmingham.
#homemovies
I think everyone pointing out that this isn't actual Indian food is a result of the Trackers, and all these other food vlogger wannabes, putting out misinformation. The Trackers, specifically, are putting it out there as an "Indian restaurant" and everyone here is saying this isn't real Indian food, rightfully so. But from the moment it was announced, my impression was always exactly what it is, Indian inspired. A modern twist on Indian flavors. I don't think Disney/Disney Springs/Maneet Chauhan has ever said, come to this authentic Indian restaurant at Disney Springs. That's not at all what it is and precisely why all these vlogging idiots need to just stop.

I'm not a huge fan of Indian food, so I don't kow why I'm so defensive about this. :ROFLMAO: I just hate that Trackers put this tit out there and misrepresent what it is supposed to be. I think this is the case with eet. It's not truly an Indian restaurant, nor is it advertised as such outside of the vlogging world.

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 9.22.58 AM.png

• Heart
We all KNOW the entire menu is not "real" Indian food but the chef they partnered with, Maneet Chauhan, is legit.

I mean, it's Disney Springs and it's a quick-service spot so I don't think anyone was expecting anything else, but I welcome it as a new addition and plan on heading there myself tomorrow.

Unpopular opinion maybe, but I don't get some of outright trashing of the place on here since the Trackers posted their vlog. 🤷‍♀️
---
I think everyone pointing out that this isn't actual Indian food is a result of the Trackers

View attachment 2615611
Jinx ;)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.