The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean it does say “Discover Authentic Indian Cuisine” 🤷🏻‍♀️
And I still would consider it Indian Cuisine, but it's not the typical Indian restaurant that everyone seems to be comparing it to. It's described as a modern twist on Indian flavors and Indian inspired. So they're serving pizza and poutine, not the traditional Indian dishes that you'd expect. People so far seem to be enjoying it, I'm anxious to try it. It's better than that empty space that's been there for years now. New flavors at Disney Springs is a win in my book.

Reactions: 13
This has gotten a little ridiculous and I shouldn't even bother with this, but here goes nothing.

I think we are getting too hung up on semantics. Yes, there's a contradiction between "Indian-inspired" and "Authentic Indian". But I personally have a gripe against "modern". I don't necessarily think this is modern; this is fusion to me. She's taking foods from other cultures (poutine, pizza, pimento cheese, "tacos") and putting an Indian spin on them.

I don't blame the chef. I am sure she felt she needed to do this to appeal to the Disney crowd. And I am sure the food is du-lish-us. But I feel the description of the restaurant needs to be re-worded.

Oh, and I blame the Trackers for all of this for not posting anything for a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I definitely think the wording could be changed as it is a bit confusing, it's saying both inspired an authentic which is why I think people are getting mixed up with it, a authentic Indian isn't going have pizza which seems to be their main dish, I still stand by what I said that it's a pity it isn't a authentic Indian as it would have been nice for Disney to branch out an offer something totally different, an it's also a shame there doesn't even seem to be any Currys on the menu, I quite like a nice korma or tikka masala

Reactions: 8
You know what we all need? A sushi-rrito!

Tastes the most duh-lish-izzzzz when your newborn baby is in the NICU, but beggars can't be choosers!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think they are lucky that Oliver hasn't refused to eat the jarred, pureed baby food. That poor kid. At his age, my girls were OVER the purees -- they wanted what WE were eating. I haven't watched a video since their "preparing for J$ bday party" voog, but like someone said earlier, babies his age should be EXPLORING with food and textures and sharing in what mom and dad are eating -- I don't know why I would think Dim and Gin would do that, since they don't even prepare the same food for their 4-year-old. But I had forgotten how long we watched them spoon feed J$ -- no way I can watch them do that to Big Baby for the next 3+ years. They're going to lose another hate watcher.

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t understand Disney Springs videos at all. It’s just a mall. They seem to be filler for when vloggers don’t want to go to the parks. I guess they are mukbang content for those that are into that
Exactly, and not a very fun mall at that, at least not back when I visited (granted, this was several years ago). It was too crowded and loud.

You know what we all need? A sushi-rrito!

Tastes the most duh-lish-izzzzz when your newborn baby is in the NICU, but beggars can't be choosers!
It makes having your unwanted son all worth it :rolleyes:

It's sad that this thread has devolved in to discussing whether that restaurant is a valid Indian food/Indian fusion/or whatever place because someone is so lazy they can't cobble footage together/is likely bemoaning she's not a beached whale at Aulani this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It makes having your unwanted son all worth it :rolleyes:

It's sad that this thread has devolved in to discussing whether that restaurant is a valid Indian food/Indian fusion/or whatever place because someone is so lazy they can't cobble footage together/is likely bemoaning she's not a beached whale at Aulani this year.
I wonder what kind of FOMO meltdown she had when seeing that Kitra is at Aulani for her bday right now? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder what kind of FOMO meltdown she had when seeing that Kitra is at Aulani for her bday right now? 😂😂
LOL. I hope so! I'd be shocked if they went to Aulani with 2 kids. If J$ is unhinged at the library, I can't imagine a plane at this age and with far less parenting/discipline than last year's repeat trip. I'm not a huge OA fan but I've been enjoying their Tokyo trip videos and they seem to have done it right, or at least way better than the Slackers. Gin must hate seeing them at that hotel in the park when they were in a room with 4 beds and two other adults. 😂We just booked a Mediterranean cruise and you can bet your ass we'll be getting off the ship in every port! And I will be planning - such a foreign concept for them - from now until I get there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it was also around then that they started getting him glued to a tablet at the table, they turned him from such a happy cheerful little boy into a dead eyed quiet child that would sit glued to a tablet, it was sad to see the drastic change in him
2020 did the same to me 😶🫢

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Another thing that rubbed me the wrong way in that video... why does he look like he's still sitting in a carseat that's clicked into the stroller? Why is he not sitting in the normal seat upright? At nine months he should have the core strength to be doing so. And they had him in that seat reclined almost the entire time until later they finally switch him to a highchair. I wonder why he was even with him instead of with his Nanny. We can only hope she ran out on them too.
Screenshot_20231207_155356_YouTube.jpg

I know Tim is controlling but holy tit dude let your kids grow up. You're creating more mini jeans who can't do anything without you and one day this is going to come back to bite you so hard in the ass. Useless wife and kids who need dad to come in and wipe their ass at school. Bizzare how he chooses this.

That was a great point about not being many Sea World visits either. Wonder what's going on. Because for being Orlando and park vloggers they aren't doing a very good job of showing people what all there is to do at the parks or Orlando outside of going to Disney to over eat on food and how to ditch your kids to go to the parks by yourself.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh, she probably lost it and then some. I don't see them doing Hawaii again anytime soon at least with the kids. I'm waiting for her to backtrack on that my kids go with me everywhere for rationale she was throwing up a few months back. I'm guessing she's going to blame the kids for not wanting to go with them. Oh, J$ wanting to stay at home so he could hang out with that kid he threw his Hot Wheels. Oh, Da Baby prefers baby squash from Publix rather than the stuff they make on the boat.

• Haha
I think they are lucky that Oliver hasn't refused to eat the jarred, pureed baby food. That poor kid. At his age, my girls were OVER the purees -- they wanted what WE were eating. I haven't watched a video since their "preparing for J$ bday party" voog, but like someone said earlier, babies his age should be EXPLORING with food and textures and sharing in what mom and dad are eating -- I don't know why I would think Dim and Gin would do that, since they don't even prepare the same food for their 4-year-old. But I had forgotten how long we watched them spoon feed J$ -- no way I can watch them do that to Big Baby for the next 3+ years. They're going to lose another hate watcher.
The way these two hogs joyfully eat large portions of food right in front of their child with happy abandon is quite heartless. I contend they’re not even a bit aware of how pitiful that behavior on their part really is. It’s abuse.
---
New FRE incoming on trying the authentic Indian-inspired food.

Shocked to actually see dim use a napkin!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Unpopular opinion maybe, but I don't get some of outright trashing of the place on here since the Trackers posted their vlog. 🤷‍♀️
Oh yeah, I’m with you here. I think some folks just like to complain about every new video even if some of them are somewhat decent. Most new things at Disney or Universal will get coverage, especially a new restaurant in Disney Springs. I don’t think anyone expects Tim to be an expert in Indian food so if he misspeaks or doesn’t exactly follow the marketing speak that the restaurant laid out, I think that’s not really something I’d give a tit about. Did he like the food? What does the place look like? That’s all that matters here.

• Heart
Oh yeah, I’m with you here. I think some folks just like to complain about every new video even if some of them are somewhat decent. Most new things at Disney or Universal will get coverage, especially a new restaurant in Disney Springs. I don’t think anyone expects Tim to be an expert in Indian food so if he misspeaks or doesn’t exactly follow the marketing speak that the restaurant laid out, I think that’s not really something I’d give a tit about. Did he like the food? What does the place look like? That’s all that matters here.
Also in agreement. Tim has a limited palate so I would never expect him to know anything about Indian cuisine and guess what, it’s not something I know about either. I grew up in a poor Hispanic household and Indian food is not something I ate growing up.
Now if it was my “job“ to try the newest restaurant in Disney Springs then okay but it doesn’t mean I have to like everything I eat/review.

There was plenty else to criticize in the video like the clashing, unflattering outfit Jenn put together or them ignoring their poor baby so they could gorge themselves.

Reactions: 11
Honestly, the restaurant sort of interested me I blame Dim more or less trying to sell it as an authentic Indian restaurant when in reality it's more or less like a quasi Indian Chipolte.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.