The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I want Indian food too. I think it is supposed to be "trendy" Indian food. I have to admit it did sorta look good for what it was.

I'd love see Tim and Jenn eat real Indian food. Esp. Tim as it will be outside his Burger/Hot Dog taste buds, The food they had was so Americanized that I can see Tim and Jenn completely shitting on real Indian food.
With their bland palate they’d certainly be shitting after they’d eaten real Indian food.
Sorry for the image 🫢

Reactions: 13
Haha Jenn had to prove that she isn’t that useless. She took the baby to the bathroom. Idk why she had to tell everyone other than to prove a point.

Also, I’m assuming taking the baby to the bathroom means she changed him 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The open mouthed smile where you can't even really see his teeth is so weird.
Legit makes him look like a Jim Henson puppet.

Also I don't like kids, but Oliver was cute in the last video with the way he kept acting feral and chattering away. I haven't got a maternal bone in my body and all I want to do is scoop these two kids up and take them away to safety. Away from all the beige food, the ferrying between nannies, the kitchen prison, the showboating. The Trackers might have money to give the kids a good life, but there's a fundamental lack of everything else and it makes my heart hurt for the wee ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Legit makes him look like a Jim Henson puppet.

Also I don't like kids, but Oliver was cute in the last video with the way he kept acting feral and chattering away. I haven't got a maternal bone in my body and all I want to do is scoop these two kids up and take them away to safety. Away from all the beige food, the ferrying between nannies, the kitchen prison, the showboating. The Trackers might have money to give the kids a good life, but there's a fundamental lack of everything else and it makes my heart hurt for the wee ones.
Same here. But it is called being a functioning, normal adult to make sure children are protected. Jenn is neither functioning or adult or normal. My cat and dog can do a better job raising Jackson and Oliver than she can.

In Jenn's world. She is the sun and everyone revolves around her. To the point were she blinds herself from how highly she thinks of herself.

Reactions: 27
Haha Jenn had to prove that she isn’t that useless. She took the baby to the bathroom. Idk why she had to tell everyone other than to prove a point.

Also, I’m assuming taking the baby to the bathroom means she changed him 🤔🤔🤔
Haha yes that was awkward. Nobody else would tell the world about going to the bathroom with the baby.... They would just do it...

Reactions: 17
Same here. But it is called being a functioning, normal adult to make sure children are protected. Jenn is neither functioning or adult or normal. My cat and dog can do a better job raising Jackson and Oliver than she can.

In Jenn's world. She is the sun and everyone revolves around her. To the point were she blinds herself from how highly she thinks of herself.
Aye I guess that's the difference between she and thee. She's a vacuum. A dysfunctional one. Part of me sometimes feels sorry for Dim but then I think nahh, he just enables it and he seems to resent the kids. Like in the new video, he barely even acknowledges Oliver when he's squeaking and trying to get involved, just wants to stuff $90+ worth of indian food into his mush and get content for the feeders out there. And I'm sure your cat and dog could certainly do a better job. Some people just shouldn't have kids and I think these two silly billies are prime examples of that - they like the idea but not the practice.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2612937

View attachment 2612938

Imagine meeting these two greasy turds on your really pricy trip to WDW being the highlight of your trip 🤡
View attachment 2612939

View attachment 2612940

View attachment 2612941

SETTLE DOWN TIFFANY ANN.
View attachment 2612942

This... isn't a "Disney" restaurant, it just is located in DS.... desperate title there Ginn.
View attachment 2612944

White uncultured chick with saggy tits tries Indian food, is perplexed by food with actual flavor. "It's very um" is also how I would describe your hair Ginn.
View attachment 2612948

White uncultured man tries Indian food and almost dies from food with actual flavor.
View attachment 2612950
The open mouthed smile where you can't even really see his teeth is so weird.

I couldn't get through the video. Maybe it cured my insomnia because I went to bed.

I'm not a big fan of Indian food but the only Indian food I've ever liked is at slightly dodgy places in London or Edinburgh (Dishoom was okay I guess). I've never found an Indian restaurant here in the US I've liked. This summer we went to this delicious place in Edinburgh, I wish I recalled the name. My stepmom had never had Indian food before, she was like, 'Where was this all my life!' We tried a lot of different things to share for all 5 of us and spent hell of a lot less than Tim and Jenn did.
View attachment 2612937

View attachment 2612938

Imagine meeting these two greasy turds on your really pricy trip to WDW being the highlight of your trip 🤡
View attachment 2612939

View attachment 2612940

View attachment 2612941

SETTLE DOWN TIFFANY ANN.
View attachment 2612942

This... isn't a "Disney" restaurant, it just is located in DS.... desperate title there Ginn.
View attachment 2612944

White uncultured chick with saggy tits tries Indian food, is perplexed by food with actual flavor. "It's very um" is also how I would describe your hair Ginn.
View attachment 2612948

White uncultured man tries Indian food and almost dies from food with actual flavor.
View attachment 2612950
I pay extra not to have to be pummeled with ads on YouTube and yet I was treated with hearing them promote Aura frames anyway as it is embedded in the actual video. 😖
---
Haha yes that was awkward. Nobody else would tell the world about going to the bathroom with the baby.... They would just do it...
But there is the possibility that she took Ollie with her, but didn’t actually do anything with the baby, just went and did what she needed to do for herself!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’d love to send these two halfwits down our curry mile in Manchester then sit back and laugh my tits off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m willing to bet Oliver’s picture hasn’t been added to any of the Aura’s frames

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m imagining a rewards chart for her like they briefly had for Buddy, but for doing mom duties, where she gets a sticker for doing the bare minimum of her mom role.
“Changed Da Baby’s diaper”
“Remembered Da Baby’s name”
“Fed Da Baby”

If she does her duties for a week straight she’ll get a coupon for Red Lobster!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s absolutely pathetic that she can’t put her own two kids to bed without a nanny. It’s also outrageous to be moving a nanny’s hours like that. No wonder everyone quits on them.

I see they’re close to 2M views for the past 30 days. Hoping for a recent record of sub-2M for the month of December.

Reactions: 11
It still annoys me she says " the baby" by this age he would be recognising his name, he's going grow up with some serious issues and god only knows what life at school will be like when both are teens an other school kids have all this footage to throw back on them

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My mom’s neighbor growing up had 18 kids. My mom was there so much that she was practically the 19th. It was a 3 bedroom townhome. The mom did not have babysitters, the kids did not have to be separated…the opposite…they shared beds, they had big bins full of clothes, shoes and winter stuff and they just used what they needed. The mom cooked real food and taught Sunday school. On Halloween she’d set up tables in her living room that were full of handmade treats and have all the kids come in and pick. She was even still doing this when I was a kid and hers had all grown. Yet, you have a grown woman-child who can’t take care of one kid let alone 2 without the assistance of hired help and pushing her husband right into the grave from exhaustion.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Desperation setting in. They are advertising their "vids" on IG stories with a link now.

'Nobody' gives a tit about you eating, T&J -- remember when you (Jenn) said your NASA vlogs were watched by 'nobody' when 70K people watched them? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think I saw one photo of Oliver.
I only saw Jackson. I’ll have to dbl check. They showed the frames twice. One were pictures of Jackson, and then when he was talking about the party, they added Pictures of Jackson to show how he has grown from a baby to now. Also who gives AF how the boy looks then and now. That’s something only parents of the child wants to see. How self absorbed are they. The world does not revolve around your kid… even if it is his party.

I once attended a 5th bday party for the child of one of my closest male friends. I never liked the wife, and still don’t. When it was time to open gifts, she demanded everyone sit on the floor around the child who sat high on a chair and everyone had to sit quietly and watch the brat open the 100 gifts one by one. I played along for 10 minutes, gathered my tit, and left.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think for Disney Springs, it's a good addition. Especially in that area because your choices are Rainforest Cafe or Earl of Sandwich on that side.

They seemed surprised by the set up, but it looks exactly like Wolfgang Puck Express with a new coat of a paint. There's nothing different inside, the soda machines and kitchen and dining room are exactly the same with a different color scheme.

They spent $124 because, even though they are two people, they ordered 2 items from the Shareable/Appetizer menu, 2 items from the Pizza/Bread menu, a bowl and a dessert, enough food for 5 people.

Bread Service: $18
Tandoori Chicken Poutine: $14
Chicken Tikka Naan Pizza: $14
Spicy Green Chile Naan: $6
Shrimp Bowl: $18
Chocolate & Strawberry Nann: $8
Mango Yogurt Lassi: $5
Plus two smartwaters: $6 each

Adding that up, it's $95, so maybe they actually left a decent tip.
After hearing tin say “124 with tip” I ran, not walked, to tattle for this breakdown. Thank you @xmasbdaygirl ! ❤ Great minds… 😋

Seems the waitress earned her 24% tip by suggesting they follow each bite with CHEESE

Reactions: 7
My mom’s neighbor growing up had 18 kids. My mom was there so much that she was practically the 19th. It was a 3 bedroom townhome. The mom did not have babysitters, the kids did not have to be separated…the opposite…they shared beds, they had big bins full of clothes, shoes and winter stuff and they just used what they needed. The mom cooked real food and taught Sunday school. On Halloween she’d set up tables in her living room that were full of handmade treats and have all the kids come in and pick. She was even still doing this when I was a kid and hers had all grown. Yet, you have a grown woman-child who can’t take care of one kid let alone 2 without the assistance of hired help and pushing her husband right into the grave from exhaustion.
18 kids!!! 😱 Talk about a supermom! I was an only child so i have no idea what that would be like.

Reactions: 6
Over on the Kyle Pallo thread, there's talk about Tim being at the Media viewing for Luminous at Epcot. Was Tim #hosted, or was he Nick's +1?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.