The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am surprised they actually ate at eet. This is definitely not in Tim's wheelhouse.

I get that a restaurant in Disney Springs probably needs to white-ify any ethnic foods, but pizza, poutine and a walking taco, really? But, watching some other vloggers, those are exactly the dishes they are most excited about. So, I guess they at least know their customer base. I suppose more of the world is like the Tracker swampbillies with their limited palates and lack of food knowledge than we like to think. They had such a hard time describing the flavors and Jen couldn't even figure out how to describe what was going on with the shrimp. It was overcooked, plain and simple--something she should be very familiar with.

I am still not convinced they actually left an ~$25 tip. I am betting Tim also got a couple orders of the sliders from the kids menu and just didn't show them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am surprised they actually ate at eet. This is definitely not in Tim's wheelhouse.

I get that a restaurant in Disney Springs probably needs to white-ify any ethnic foods, but pizza, poutine and a walking taco, really? But, watching some other vloggers, those are exactly the dishes they are most excited about. So, I guess they at least know their customer base. I suppose more of the world is like the Tracker swampbillies with their limited palates and lack of food knowledge than we like to think. They had such a hard time describing the flavors and Jen couldn't even figure out how to describe what was going on with the shrimp. It was overcooked, plain and simple--something she should be very familiar with.

I am still not convinced they actually left an ~$25 tip. I am betting Tim also got a couple orders of the sliders from the kids menu and just didn't show them.
I'm surprised too because I don't believe I've ever seen them eating at one of the AKL restaurants with the possible exception of Jiko. I could be wrong but those seem to adventurous for our hutdog king.

Reactions: 11

An order of sliders is probably more likely as a $25 tip seems to be over the top, especially for a place where you place an order at the register, pay and a runner brings you the food. I'm not discounting what those people do at all, it's hard work and dealing with people's food is stressful and annoying, but $25 for delivering food to a table seems like too much, especially for the Trackers. It's not like they are taking orders, refilling drinks, etc.

eet was put out there as an "Indian inspired" restaurant. I personally, was not at all expecting it to be a traditional Indian restaurant. I think it's American food with an Indian flare for the most part, which is what I was expecting. I do not think a true Indian restaurant would do well with the chicken finger/burger/hot dog palates of traditional Disney patrons.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If Tim was #hosted wouldn’t he have it splashed all over IG? According to Nick, he “found” Tim there. 🤔

View attachment 2613927
You can see it in this photo, but I noticed it in the most recent FRE video, his wonky eye the inside corner of the lid has a weird fold in it and the eyebrow is frozen in a permanent surprised state. As if he’s constantly giving the People’s Eyebrow. Ginn has a weird mark on her top lip and it’s all lopsided. Prob grifted a Groupon at a chop shop spa.
(From the most recent FRE)
IMG_2382.jpeg
IMG_2387.jpeg
IMG_2383.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I get that a restaurant in Disney Springs probably needs to white-ify any ethnic foods, but pizza, poutine and a walking taco, really?
You'd think a place like DS would want to go all out with having authentic restaurants especially with the amount of different cultures that visit, I've never understood why places that have millions of visitors from all over the world every year want to americanize the food, surely it's only a minority that have the palettes of 3yo an most Americans would also enjoy authentic restaurants, I obviously don't know Orlando an am sure there's plenty of amazing restaurants but as someone who usually sticks around Disney/universal as I've only ever got two weeks there every few years an want the most time at the parks I do get a bit fed up with the lack of different food amongst the burgers, hotdogs an chicken

Reactions: 5

Honestly this was one of the first times in a long time the Slackers seemed to be "first" for something. That is most likely why they tried to be brave trying ethnic food.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can see it in this photo, but I noticed it in the most recent FRE video, his wonky eye the inside corner of the lid has a weird fold in it and the eyebrow is frozen in a permanent surprised state. As if he’s constantly giving the People’s Eyebrow. Ginn has a weird mark on her top lip and it’s all lopsided. Prob grifted a Groupon at a chop shop spa.
View attachment 2614414View attachment 2614415View attachment 2614420
I wonder if he got Botox or something like that to help his wonky eye and ended up botched instead? I say this because Kim Kardashian is also known in her snark subs to have a wonky eye as well and it’s been pointed out that she and her close friends were likely botched by the same plastic surgeon. Collage someone made on Reddit for reference:
BD42A33A-FD6F-4B95-901B-035A24CB74D9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I love all the UK stans in the comments on the "vid" telling them they need to come to the UK for Indian food as if all Indian restaurants in the US are like this one. 🫠 Or they could just at the very least, you know, step outside of Disney Springs and the Disney bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I like when these vloggers are reviewing mint chutney so seriously. Or my favorite, “You have to get the bread service” Thanks for that tip lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Desperation setting in. They are advertising their "vids" on IG stories with a link now.

'Nobody' gives a tit about you eating, T&J -- remember when you (Jenn) said your NASA vlogs were watched by 'nobody' when 70K people watched them? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Desperate enough to cross-post links to their new "vids" on IG, yet next time they go on an upload break they won't bother to try posting on IG and/or other social media to keep their stans updated so they don't freak out. See stans? They can and know how to ask you to watch them on other platforms, but they don't actually care about updating you on those platforms when they see and know how "worried" y'all are. But yeah sure, keep idolizing these two greasy turds anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A good friend works in India (Bhamragarh) I sent the most recent voog to her and she laughed and said I bet dim and Gin have never even tried traditional Indian like Patra, a snack made with colocasia leaves, or Dhokla, a fermented steamed cake often served as a breakfast item. Also, there's Khar, an Assamese dish featuring raw papaya and pulses. Apparently Indian cuisine is more than sugar frosted na’an and certainly more than curry fries 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2614414View attachment 2614415View attachment 2614420
I feel like as far as Jen’s lip goes it is probably just a horribly placed breakout on her lip. I have no clue what’s going on with Tim’s eye, but it has been looking worse. I hope he’s gotten it looked at.

Reactions: 12
I feel like as far as Jen’s lip goes it is probably just a horribly placed breakout on her lip. I have no clue what’s going on with Tim’s eye, but it has been looking worse. I hope he’s gotten it looked at.
I think the closest thing to a health checkup tin will get is a prostate exam from Nick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Muckbang Sally's vlog has 10k views to Slackers 40k views.....Her channel has 16k subs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

I did look at the chef's books one of them essentially is about India-fying other cuisines so maybe it's suppose to be Indian fusion or whatever. All kidding aside, there's a pizza place near my parents' house that has some awesome Indian pizza so I don't totally knock that pizza from that place or the food in general for that place, though likely I would've ordered differently from Dim and the Blob. Ugh, I really hope she is completely no longer nursing because I don't want to think about how poor Ollie would react to that spice.

Reactions: 3
The open mouthed smile where you can't even really see his teeth is so weird.

I couldn't get through the video. Maybe it cured my insomnia because I went to bed.

I'm not a big fan of Indian food but the only Indian food I've ever liked is at slightly dodgy places in London or Edinburgh (Dishoom was okay I guess). I've never found an Indian restaurant here in the US I've liked. This summer we went to this delicious place in Edinburgh, I wish I recalled the name. My stepmom had never had Indian food before, she was like, 'Where was this all my life!' We tried a lot of different things to share for all 5 of us and spent hell of a lot less than Tim and Jenn did.
Dishoom is pretty good. Tuk Tuk, Cutting Chai.... So many!! We're spoilt for choice for most cuisines in Edinburgh.

Reactions: 8
One reason their views are even lower is that us HATERZ aren't even watching these tit "vids." Like, who gives a F? A trainwreck home vlog is their best bet at this point.

Something like, We are MAJOR HOARDERS | Got our 2nd Storage Unit | Her First and Last Time Looking at This tit | Home Voog #Tim

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.