The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that doesn’t look like real Indian food in the slightest, is that a bleeping pizza? 🙄

They seriously need to leave their little bubble and culture themselves
Like most Disney fans, they believe "culture" is going to the "World Showcase". We all saw what happened when they went to Japan. Just trailer trash that backed into some found money, thinking this is how the other half lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
eet seems more Americanized Indian to appeal to the palates of people going to Disney Springs vs a real Indian restaurant. I wonder how they dealt with the food in Japan, I should go watch those videos.

My husband does like the Indian stuff at the Indian booths during festivals.

Y'all are making me want to go to Indian with my fam in Manchester again. Next year! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
Like most Disney fans, they believe "culture" is going to the "World Showcase". We all saw what happened when they went to Japan. Just trailer trash that backed into some found money, thinking this is how the other half lives.
Yep, they truly are the Orange County hillbillies. They even have an orange da baby to prove it,

• Haha
Reactions: 22
18 kids!!! 😱 Talk about a supermom! I was an only child so i have no idea what that would be like.
Right!! She was the most patient cute little old lady. No ipad to plop in front of the kids during meals. Definitely wasn’t bribing them all daily with toys to not be aggressive to each other. She’d be appalled if she saw how they parent.

Reactions: 9
After hearing tin say “124 with tip” I ran, not walked, to tattle for this breakdown. Thank you @xmasbdaygirl ! ❤ Great minds… 😋

Seems the waitress earned her 24% tip by suggesting they follow each bite with CHEESE
Well, at least they tipped her!

Unlike the poor serving staff at the Waldorf Astoria Bull n Bear pop up in July 2020…
BDCB1BA3-340B-423E-9705-F8133D14D07D.jpeg

Whom they STIFFED on a $250 - 300 bill, cause they were #hosted!

Great job, Tim & Dejennerate!
You were never invited back.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Some things never change….

Vintage golden FRE (July 2020). 👏👏👏
The gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Muckbang Sally aka PMM's grifter made the same vlog. She got the manager to come over though and explain to these McDonald's palate people the flavors.
Just like Ginn calling it a Disney restaurant...Sally called the workers cast members?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Another classic FRE from the past. The Trackers and Molly cramming food into their faces, set to seductive music and dinosaur sounds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
eet seems more Americanized Indian to appeal to the palates of people going to Disney Springs vs a real Indian restaurant. I wonder how they dealt with the food in Japan, I should go watch those videos.

My husband does like the Indian stuff at the Indian booths during festivals.

Y'all are making me want to go to Indian with my fam in Manchester again. Next year! :ROFLMAO:
Please do - we have fantastic Indian and Pakistani food here!

Reactions: 6

Unlike the poor serving staff at the Waldorf Astoria Bull n Bear pop up in July 2020…
View attachment 2613916

Looking at the thumbnail of J$, he had a light in his eyes that we haven't seen in a very long time. And also a light that we've never seen in Da Baby. Poor kids. :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Could someone please help me out? I’ve been trying to find out what region of India poutine comes from, but am so far coming up blank. Any ideas?

In addition, I’ve been trying to find out what sits between Jenn’s two ears, but have been coming up with nothing for that one, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Haha yes that was awkward. Nobody else would tell the world about going to the bathroom with the baby.... They would just do it...
Yeah, but how else can she get people to tell her that she “deserves” all of those damn cruises if she doesn’t inform us of all the basic adult actions she takes part of?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They went to that eet place and all jenn could rave about was the bread service like what on earth? They need to stick to mcdonalds
---
Not that they are my choice for food recommendations mind you

Reactions: 10

View attachment 2613916

Strange. In my thinking if I were hosted, I’d have more money available to tip generously! I detest these grifters 😠
---

Another classic FRE from the past. The Trackers and Molly cramming food into their faces, set to seductive music and dinosaur sounds.
It’s apparent these hogs have never heard of small bites and nibbles. 🤮🤢😱

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.