The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sciatica, Carpal tunnel, honestly there is no better way to describe her pain other than Munchausen’s

Reactions: 10
Ginn: "I've had sciatica for as long as I remember"
Me: "So like... for the last 30 seconds?"

She also mentions she grinds her teeth at night. She must barely be grinding them, cause I also grind my teeth at night and have for years and I have to wear a custom nightguard (that I usually have to replace every couple of years) because otherwise I will either wake up with lockjaw or a debilitating migraine (more of a skull pain) that needs prescription pain to be able to function.

I know it was said repeatedly for like 20+ pages, but wow, she seriously is a soulless bleep. She is more attached to her iPad than her own children. Not only does she eat waaaaaaaaaaaay too much food, but she still manages to waste a lot of it too which feels even more particularly disgusting to me these days than usual. She really has no shame or awareness of anything outside of herself.
Yes I was on the fence about whether I wanted her to eat that frittata as it was such a waste....or not because that would have been gross after how much she ate. She couldn't fake share the food either.

Reactions: 7
Here you go everyone! Screenshots from the facebook group. I knew if i didn't snag them when they were up, they'd get deleted. Hopefully they show up in the right order...
In response a boot licker on FB wrote this😖

Wow, how brutal of all of you. They post content about 1% of their life to everyone. What gall to assume that they don't take care of their children or expose them to the things they need in life to grow. Taking them to the theme parks is not a normal thing to do on a daily basis. I'm sure there is plenty of mom, dad and kids time every single day. I cannot stand people who watch these videos and make assumptions about how they live their lives. Don't give a crap what anyone thinks about what I'm saying. Everyone needs to get away from their children once in a while. She was gone 36 hours, TOPS! Jesus wept.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I just can't with these two...another childless night out.

And Tim bought another ridiculous looking, overpriced jacket at the parks. I believe that was from The Fort?

The thumbs up is really giving me a Trump MAGA vibe lately. I know they cried when he was elected president...but they've changed so much since then.

View attachment 2627777
Exactly , they hang out with Rightwing Evangelical TPD 😩

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.