The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @xmasbdaygirl for the winning thread title!

Unlike Ginn and Dim who feel overwhelmed by regular schedules and responsibilities and therefore think their December is "chaotic" and therefore "no time to just breathe" (perhaps your ever-expanding guts are crushing your lungs?) as they loiter Target and Publix for the 79th time in the week and let Da Baby turn into a Minions extra, I've been really busy with work and have skipped a few of the recent voogs so I'll leave the recap to someone else, but they can be summed up as messy, muckbang, (don't) rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Longer recap: Jenn decided to quasi manic post a bit last week then didn't post. She's trying to figure out what an algorithm is while Dim tries to use that engineering brain of his and put the TV on a wall-side note I put together my own Cyber Monday TV in less than half an hour and the box is already gone from my house. I can't remember if the sad over priced Harry and David Thanksgiving was last thread or this week-they over lap. But in addition to eating that crap they gorged themselves with donuts with the overgrown man child better known as Adam the Woo (aka a Dim that never got married). Adam seems a bit disgusted with Jenn as is everyone else who comes in contact with her. There was also a home vlog where they blundered up OG Buddy's party was it Thanksgiving weekend or this past weekend? The Dick tried to get his romance on with Dim while his wife probably hoped he never got ideas for them to be like those Mom's For Liberty phonies (I'm sure the thought of a throple with Dim or Jenn has her about throwing up and I can't blame her). Dim tried to make Jollywood happen again and failed. And the last vlog we got was a sad Disney Spring date where they spent over a hundred dollars on Indian food and hate dit and tried to hide the fact they were forced to take Da Baby with them.

Gif Recap:
giphy.gif

Jenn/Nick/Inhabitants of Ft. Pampers
giphy.gif

Dim.

giphy.gif

Oldie but Goody for OG Buddy. But it's his birthday so it's appropriate considering he probably counted his Hot Wheels.
giphy.gif

I wanted to find one of Judy Winslow for Ollie. Alas, she is about as forgotten in giphs as she was on TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m getting this one in early because it’s in season but I’m suggesting TTT #156 Who Wants To Play With An Ollie In A Box? again because I loved it so much 😂

Reactions: 10
Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 10.15.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 10.16.09 PM.png

Imagine meeting these two greasy turds on your really pricy trip to WDW being the highlight of your trip 🤡
Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 10.16.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 10.16.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 10.16.52 PM.png

SETTLE DOWN TIFFANY ANN.
Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 10.17.50 PM.png

This... isn't a "Disney" restaurant, it just is located in DS.... desperate title there Ginn.
Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 10.52.46 PM.png

White uncultured chick with saggy tits tries Indian food, is perplexed by food with actual flavor. "It's very um" is also how I would describe your hair Ginn.
Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 10.56.40 PM.png

White uncultured man tries Indian food and almost dies from food with actual flavor.
Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 10.59.27 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was really hoping both these ignorant idiots would eat a huge spoonful of lime pickle and it would blow their heads off. Greasy spice doesn’t even know what spice is until she’s eaten Indian food and Tim probably asked if he could have a burger to put it on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see they are feeding the baby more orange food. Does wonders for the complexion.
They bought enough for four adults, easily. I like the waitress having to tell the obvious gluttons 'not to go for the middle'.
The baby is already figuring out he has to compete with the box thing in dad's hand and mom staring at it instead of him. Dim disgustingly stuffing huge amounts of food into his face. He's morphed in Dong, it's got flavor. Gin struggles to explain shrimp while ignoring her child. Apparently the pigs were satisfied at their trough.

*I do like that Oliver is going through his demented gremlin stage. My favorite. Too bad his mommy will miss most of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would pay good money to watch these two numbskulls eat a phaal. None of what they ate seems particularly hot, but I guess that's what happens when all you do is inhale factory process hot dogs and donuts with enough sugar nuke all the enamel from your teeth just by looking at the bastard things. Must suck having no palette or taste buds left.

• Heart
This hurts my heart. Queen is my all time fave band and stupid witch probably can't even name one Queen song, never mind two of their most famous songs Bohemian Rhapsody and We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions (I am saying it is one song as they are played back to back. I realize they are two different songs). Freddie would be embarrassed this witch is wearing his bands shirt.

Why would an Indian place have Poutine? Even if they put an Indian spin on it. It seems odd to me.

I've had Indian food in the UK and in the US and I agree with one comment in the vlog that UK Indian food is different than US food. This place does not do justice to the good Indian places in the US. But to be honest UK Indian food is better. I still have not found a US Indian place that serves Chapati's. They all seem to just serve Naan. I realize this place is supposed to not be a normal Indian place.

That did not look like $124 (inc. tip). That looked like $70 (inc. tip) at most. Esp. for "cafeteria" style restaurant set up.

Maybe it is just me. Tim seemed pissed off that Oliver was being a baby in this vlog when he was making baby noises. Generic background noise = OK. His own kid making babbling noises interrupting his thought process = bad. Average parent when their kid (or grandkid or other baby family member) when making baby noises = cute.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2612937

View attachment 2612938

Imagine meeting these two greasy turds on your really pricy trip to WDW being the highlight of your trip 🤡
View attachment 2612939

View attachment 2612940

View attachment 2612941

SETTLE DOWN TIFFANY ANN.
View attachment 2612942

This... isn't a "Disney" restaurant, it just is located in DS.... desperate title there Ginn.
View attachment 2612944

White uncultured chick with saggy tits tries Indian food, is perplexed by food with actual flavor. "It's very um" is also how I would describe your hair Ginn.
View attachment 2612948

White uncultured man tries Indian food and almost dies from food with actual flavor.
View attachment 2612950
Ginn wearing another $78 Anthropologie shirt. I thought it said Queen Zzz which is fitting for her.

• Haha
I could not ignore my baby being so cute and talkative for so long while blabbing on about food 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I can't believe I won! Thanks you guyzzzz!

I wonder if Jenn read my post here saying that Tim would never go to eet and immediately made a plan to go? I also think it's funny that I mentioned that eet is where Wolfgang Puck Express used to be and Tim must have said something different because there is a really bad voice over edit saying it.

Jenn: Maneet is a Food Network Star!!! So fun!!! She's an idiot. (Jenn not Maneet)

I also wonder where Nanny XYZ is? Editing to answer my own question...this was yesterday. Tim was probably going to Luminous, so Nanny had to work the evening shift to babysit Jenn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Congrats @xmasbdaygirl - great title.

did anyone else notice in the shots of J4Ds captured here a new necklace? Don't remember seeing this one - maybe a 40th gift from Timmy?
just wondering....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This hurts my heart. Queen is my all time fave band and stupid witch probably can't even name one Queen song, never mind two of their most famous songs Bohemian Rhapsody and We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions (I am saying it is one song as they are played back to back. I realize they are two different songs). Freddie would be embarrassed this witch is wearing his bands shirt.

Why would an Indian place have Poutine? Even if they put an Indian spin on it. It seems odd to me.

I've had Indian food in the UK and in the US and I agree with one comment in the vlog that UK Indian food is different than US food. This place does not do justice to the good Indian places in the US. But to be honest UK Indian food is better. I still have not found a US Indian place that serves Chapati's. They all seem to just serve Naan. I realize this place is supposed to not be a normal Indian place.

That did not look like $124 (inc. tip). That looked like $70 (inc. tip) at most. Esp. for "cafeteria" style restaurant set up.

Maybe it is just me. Tim seemed pissed off that Oliver was being a baby in this vlog when he was making baby noises. Generic background noise = OK. His own kid making babbling noises interrupting his thought process = bad. Average parent when their kid (or grandkid or other baby family member) when making baby noises = cute.
It looks like Americanized Indian food. I get the concept is suppose to be quick service affordable Indian food, but the places I have usually gone to have not cost $124 and a lot of them were buffets which were about as fast serve as you get. Ugh, and now I want some Indian food and I can't get any here and feel lazy like Jenn-because I may have had chicken grease pop on me this weekend and scoured my arm-and do not want to even get the Insta Pot out to make some chicken tikka masala. I'm actually surprised though that Ms. Vegan hasn't ever really had Indian food. I guess which you live with No Spice you probably aren't eating much Indian. Interestingly enough, Attractions Magazine crapped an article about this place not long ago. I keep meaning to look into the Attractions Magazine/Tracker magazine connection more but never get around to it.

Reactions: 7
It looks like Americanized Indian food. I get the concept is suppose to be quick service affordable Indian food, but the places I have usually gone to have not cost $124 and a lot of them were buffets which were about as fast serve as you get. Ugh, and now I want some Indian food and I can't get any here and feel lazy like Jenn-because I may have had chicken grease pop on me this weekend and scoured my arm-and do not want to even get the Insta Pot out to make some chicken tikka masala. I'm actually surprised though that Ms. Vegan hasn't ever really had Indian food. I guess which you live with No Spice you probably aren't eating much Indian. Interestingly enough, Attractions Magazine crapped an article about this place not long ago. I keep meaning to look into the Attractions Magazine/Tracker magazine connection more but never get around to it.
I think for Disney Springs, it's a good addition. Especially in that area because your choices are Rainforest Cafe or Earl of Sandwich on that side.

They seemed surprised by the set up, but it looks exactly like Wolfgang Puck Express with a new coat of a paint. There's nothing different inside, the soda machines and kitchen and dining room are exactly the same with a different color scheme.

They spent $124 because, even though they are two people, they ordered 2 items from the Shareable/Appetizer menu, 2 items from the Pizza/Bread menu, a bowl and a dessert, enough food for 5 people.

Bread Service: $18
Tandoori Chicken Poutine: $14
Chicken Tikka Naan Pizza: $14
Spicy Green Chile Naan: $6
Shrimp Bowl: $18
Chocolate & Strawberry Nann: $8
Mango Yogurt Lassi: $5
Plus two smartwaters: $6 each

Adding that up, it's $95, so maybe they actually left a decent tip.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Now I want Indian food too. I think it is supposed to be "trendy" Indian food. I have to admit it did sorta look good for what it was.

I'd love see Tim and Jenn eat real Indian food. Esp. Tim as it will be outside his Burger/Hot Dog taste buds, The food they had was so Americanized that I can see Tim and Jenn completely shitting on real Indian food.

Reactions: 6
She has that awful red hair wearing that awful green hat with a purple shirt. Her belly was BELLY-ing today in this video!!! She clashes so much. She needs to put some effort while going out in public. My god. It’s like everything was dirty so she threw that on. Gross

Reactions: 11
I see they are feeding the baby more orange food. Does wonders for the complexion.
They bought enough for four adults, easily. I like the waitress having to tell the obvious gluttons 'not to go for the middle'.
The baby is already figuring out he has to compete with the box thing in dad's hand and mom staring at it instead of him. Dim disgustingly stuffing huge amounts of food into his face. He's morphed in Dong, it's got flavor. Gin struggles to explain shrimp while ignoring her child. Apparently the pigs were satisfied at their trough.

*I do like that Oliver is going through his demented gremlin stage. My favorite. Too bad his mommy will miss most of it.
Pigs at their trough makes me think of the scene in Spirited Away when Chihiro’s parents stuff their faces and turn into pigs. Henceforth I am referring to Oliver as Chihiro.

TheTimTracker #156:and now it's time to be Spirited Away.

• Haha
  • Heart
The open mouthed smile where you can't even really see his teeth is so weird.

I couldn't get through the video. Maybe it cured my insomnia because I went to bed.

I'm not a big fan of Indian food but the only Indian food I've ever liked is at slightly dodgy places in London or Edinburgh (Dishoom was okay I guess). I've never found an Indian restaurant here in the US I've liked. This summer we went to this delicious place in Edinburgh, I wish I recalled the name. My stepmom had never had Indian food before, she was like, 'Where was this all my life!' We tried a lot of different things to share for all 5 of us and spent hell of a lot less than Tim and Jenn did.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.