The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly in a every.single.video that has a donut

“I don’t like donuts”

Also Molly in every.single.video that she tries a donut “That’s not bad”

girl, at this point, you like donuts 🙄🙄🙄 knock it off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We all KNOW the entire menu is not "real" Indian food but the chef they partnered with, Maneet Chauhan, is legit.

I mean, it's Disney Springs and it's a quick-service spot so I don't think anyone was expecting anything else, but I welcome it as a new addition and plan on heading there myself tomorrow.

Unpopular opinion maybe, but I don't get some of outright trashing of the place on here since the Trackers posted their vlog. 🤷‍♀️
---

Jinx ;)
Yup. Agreed.

Reactions: 7
That will be a control thing with dim, it's clear they don't like mess an the kids suffer because of it, back when J was young he started off being allowed to feed himself then all of a sudden he was back to being hand fed by dim, I can only imagine it was because he was grabbing at foods an shoving them in an getting into a mess which obviously is going to happen, kids do that, I used to cringe so bad at the state my niece got into when we started letting her fed herself, an it's not just them, they make a mess of their surroundings as well, it's a pain to clean up but it's the way they learn, I can imagine O will be getting hand fed for the next 3 years just because they are incapable of taking wet wipes an cleaning the mess up
I recall that moment well. I thought, hey wait a minute. You’re back to FEEDING HIM again?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
We all KNOW the entire menu is not "real" Indian food but the chef they partnered with, Maneet Chauhan, is legit.

I mean, it's Disney Springs and it's a quick-service spot so I don't think anyone was expecting anything else, but I welcome it as a new addition and plan on heading there myself tomorrow.

Unpopular opinion maybe, but I don't get some of outright trashing of the place on here since the Trackers posted their vlog. 🤷‍♀️
---

Jinx ;)
I honestly may have added her cookbooks to my Wish List on Amazon because they both looked like something I'd like to make. Pretty sure the Indian fusion idea is a derivative from her first cookbook and a way to get Tracker like idiots to try Indian food at Disney Springs. I'd probably be willing to try it but it's probably not like your typical Indian food restaurant and even though the prices for the dishes seem affordable your stereotypical Indian restaurant is probably going to be cheaper especially if it's a buffet. I may have images of my head of Dim trying some spicier Indian food and it made me laugh. He'd probably be whining for a hut dog.

Reactions: 12
I recall that moment well. I thought, hey wait a minute. You’re back to FEEDING HIM again?
I think it was also around then that they started getting him glued to a tablet at the table, they turned him from such a happy cheerful little boy into a dead eyed quiet child that would sit glued to a tablet, it was sad to see the drastic change in him

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand Disney Springs videos at all. It’s just a mall. They seem to be filler for when vloggers don’t want to go to the parks. I guess they are mukbang content for those that are into that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it was also around then that they started getting him glued to a tablet at the table, they turned him from such a happy cheerful little boy into a dead eyed quiet child that would sit glued to a tablet, it was sad to see the drastic change in him
Yeah, I think we all speculated there may have been a choking incident or something. It's amazing how much they have "changed" since he was an infant/young toddler. She was tried to act like she gave a duck about baby nutrition back then and bathed. It's amazing what 50,000 burgers and staycations will do to people.
---
I don’t understand Disney Springs videos at all. It’s just a mall. They seem to be filler for when vloggers don’t want to go to the parks. I guess they are mukbang content for those that are into that
Same. It really reminds me of any upscale outdoor mall I've been to with a few Disney stores and experiences thrown in not that special.

Reactions: 17
Molly in a every.single.video that has a donut

“I don’t like donuts”

Also Molly in every.single.video that she tries a donut “That’s not bad”

girl, at this point, you like donuts 🙄🙄🙄 knock it off
And she swears up and down that beignets aren’t donuts and couldn’t be more different. She gets so nasty in the comments on her IG about it.

I don’t like cake donuts, especially the dense ones with all the candy, chocolate pieces and cookies on them.
I like traditional yeasty donuts, e.g., glazed, boston cream, etc. Those 2 donuts are quite different. If she said that I’d fully understand.

Go to their page and take a shot at every thumbnail she’s doing the babydoll eyes looking up & to the side face.

• Heart
  • Haha
I have never had indian food, I am not a fan of anything spicy. So I don't think I would like it.

Reactions: 3
It's easy/lazy content. Basically none of the Disney vloggers have the ability to come up with any other content than 1) theme park videos, 2) hotel tours, 3) food reviews, 4) shopping. I like the challenge videos that Mammoth Club and a few others do, but aside from those, they all fall into doing repeats of those 4 vlog types. It's easy and they'll never branch out because of that.

It’s immature insecurity. It’s high school possessiveness
^^^ THIS!!! I've known only one person irl that used to have this death grip on her boyfriends when we were in our early 20's and she was 100% insecure and possessive.

Reactions: 17
It's easy/lazy content. Basically none of the Disney vloggers have the ability to come up with any other content than 1) theme park videos, 2) hotel tours, 3) food reviews, 4) shopping. I like the challenge videos that Mammoth Club and a few others do, but aside from those, they all fall into doing repeats of those 4 vlog types. It's easy and they'll never branch out because of that.
I probably need to go to the Mammoth Club threads because I have been finding Molly to be especially insufferable lately-albeit, more informative than the Trackers.
---
I have never had indian food, I am not a fan of anything spicy. So I don't think I would like it.
There are some dishes that aren't spicy but most if not all that I have tried are flavorful. It is really something you either love or hate.

Reactions: 8
And she swears up and down that beignets aren’t donuts and couldn’t be more different. She gets so nasty in the comments on her IG about it.

I don’t like cake donuts, especially the dense ones with all the candy, chocolate pieces and cookies on them.
I like traditional yeasty donuts, e.g., glazed, boston cream, etc. Those 2 donuts are quite different. If she said that I’d fully understand.

Go to their page and take a shot at every thumbnail she’s doing the babydoll eyes looking up & to the side face.
Same with the donuts. I only stick with the yeast glazed and I recently got into Bavarian/Boston cream filled within the last 18 months.
I’m so sick of that hand on cheeks surprised look. Ugh! Second hand embarrassment especially when she’s doing it while filming lol. Cringe!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
^^^ THIS!!! I've known only one person irl that used to have this death grip on her boyfriends when we were in our early 20's and she was 100% insecure and possessive.
It’s the Meghan markle claw!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Agree 100%!
My kids are in between their kids ages so it feels extra raw right now to be seeing when they do things like that. I had to dial back on the hate watching a lot the last few months because these kids are just screaming for help and you can see it. But people are shoving it off as cute and funny and calling them amazing parents. It makes me so sick. I hate that their dumb luck and idiot fans keep letting them get away with this tit.
---
They haven't been back to Universal in a very long time. Even their coverage of Horror nights was severely lacking this year. Wonder if they are finally giving up on trying to get back on their good side. Honestly really proud of Universal for not giving in to them. It's sad though, back in the day you could tell Tim and Jenn genuinely liked going to Universal unlike their forced "love" for Disney. That has always been fake. They just knew it brought in the money. For awhile there though he was going to Uni often to get back in good graces. To not have ANY coverage of the Holidays of Universal is very very odd.
They bit off way more than they could chew with baby #2 and they arent doing a very good job at finding a balance. Neither their channel or their kids are getting the attention they need so both are failing. What a show they put on for us this year, i cant wait to see how it continues to fall apart next year lol. They keep treating O like a helpless prop and he is going to give them hell to pay. The Tim Tracker #156 And now it's time to keep neglecting our children AND our vlog.
There hasn’t been a video for the events at Busch Gardens or SeaWorld either.

He also wasn’t at the media event at Busch Gardens around 6 weeks ago where there was a presentation about their new coaster, animal exhibits and a new water play area at Adventure Island. I watched a video of it from another channel and it didn’t look like food was served so I thought maybe that kept him away but maybe (or just wishful thinking) they removed him from the media list there too.

Remember when Molly was Allears, she did a challenge with the water rides and see how much water she could get in her cup. I thought that was different and interesting.

Reactions: 8
I think everyone pointing out that this isn't actual Indian food is a result of the Trackers, and all these other food vlogger wannabes, putting out misinformation. The Trackers, specifically, are putting it out there as an "Indian restaurant" and everyone here is saying this isn't real Indian food, rightfully so. But from the moment it was announced, my impression was always exactly what it is, Indian inspired. A modern twist on Indian flavors. I don't think Disney/Disney Springs/Maneet Chauhan has ever said, come to this authentic Indian restaurant at Disney Springs. That's not at all what it is and precisely why all these vlogging idiots need to just stop.

I'm not a huge fan of Indian food, so I don't kow why I'm so defensive about this. :ROFLMAO: I just hate that Trackers put this tit out there and misrepresent what it is supposed to be. I think this is the case with eet. It's not truly an Indian restaurant, nor is it advertised as such outside of the vlogging world.

View attachment 2615611
I mean it does say “Discover Authentic Indian Cuisine” 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean it does say “Discover Authentic Indian Cuisine” 🤷🏻‍♀️
It also says this right above that. "Indian-inspired" ;) So yeah, a bit contradictory.

I mean, it is what it is but hell, I'm happy to have it there because I've eaten at every spot at DS over the years save for that poutine walk-up place, and am itching for something new and I'm a huge fan of Maneet.

1701980263673.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.