The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ they accomplished nothing during their Jollywood Nights experience and yet they are trying to spin it as a GOOD TIME!

They did 1 Photopass shot
They did the Holiday Show with the Muppets
They walked by the Tip Top Club
Snacks at ABC
Snacks near the Incredibles Snack Stand and Launch Bay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2575153
Not going to watch.
By the title are they shading all the other channels that had justified critical critiques?
Or are they licking Mickey’s bootstraps?
Tim's gift to Jenn is his d*ck in a box.

If they are trying to kiss Mickey's a$$ they are too damn late, they f*cked that up when Jenn tweeted asking if anything at Disney was worth the price.

Reactions: 26
I can't watch right now. Any mention at all about how it's been 8 days...sorry y'all we've been soooooooo busy?

WTF with the "You CAN have a..." in the title?

What a bleeping witch. :ROFLMAO:
She's channeling her inner Kyle Pallo

Jesus Christ they accomplished nothing during their Jollywood Nights experience and yet they are trying to spin it as a GOOD TIME!

They did 1 Photopass shot
They did the Holiday Show with the Muppets
They walked by the Tip Top Club
Snacks at ABC
Snacks near the Incredibles Snack Stand and Launch Bay.
No miracle children = BEST DAY EVER!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Look at all these replies from someone who couldn't take 1 minute in a week to update their subscribers on their status. 😂

👇
Jollywood.jpg

🤡
Jollywood2.jpg

🤣🤦‍♀️
Jollywood3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Care to elaborate?
Do you consider this a good thing or bad?
I almost wonder if some stink went down at the school behind close doors for them to get like five or six reviews within the span of two days. Almost all of them are praising the school and not saying anything bad about it. But it just seems odd to me they'd get that many reviews in a couple of days when it's usually one every couple of months or so. And especially such very positive reviews within a short amount of time.

Reactions: 7
The Trackers had fun because they are happy as long as they aren’t with their children.

Keep kissing ass Trackers! You’re never getting a free cruise again!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I keep wavering on this. We all notice her weight lately, if she were pregnant and wanted to keep it a little quiet until she can do her itsnotagirl reveal, I would think she'd stay away from the parks and sticking her chin out in Stan pics.....but (and I know the answer to this) are they really this dysfunctional that they can't do more than one thing a day??? Still a live would be something for the Stan's to go on which only requires either sleeping kids or the nanny for Oliver. They are pathetic pieces of 💩 and I feel so bad for those kids. They don't deserve this.
As a lot of us suspect that J$ has some issues, does anyone think the tit hit the fan and they are now forced to address it? Lord knows scheduling an appointment or having a half a day spent for an evaluation will wreck their day, cut into food time, Disney Springs time and Target. What useless idiots they are.
He should be up for an annual exam. I can’t imagine a pediatrician not saying something at this point.

Reactions: 10
It love how it switches between "we" and "I" so much... so is this Jenn writing or Tim writing this line?
Can't tell these days because she's totally hijacked - and fucked up - your channel, Tim. 🙄 #happiestwhenthekidsarenotwiththem
1700158081030.png

Reactions: 17
They bump into DisLyfe couple and ask about tip top club - they say the line for drinks is long .. Dim “oh we don’t do anything like that” duck off we saw the vodka and the wine corks. Pepperidge Farm remembers Dim.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Wow- she is replying to so many comments. That’s a thing social media people tell you to do to up engagement & up your spot in the algorithm. Ain’t going to fix your lazy ass not posting for 8 days Jennbo.
No words for this BS here- she is manic AF in these replies.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The whole not drinking holier than thou spectacle don’t wash with me. Fatty was up the night of the Xmas party tweeting aggressively at 2am. The actions of someone who has been at the sauce. And nothing wrong with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.