The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a sinking feeling she is pregnant. I felt like she was with Ollie and a lot of people said that she wasn’t and I was right and I hope that I’m wrong this time because these people do not care about their children they absolutely don’t need a third
I keep wavering on this. We all notice her weight lately, if she were pregnant and wanted to keep it a little quiet until she can do her itsnotagirl reveal, I would think she'd stay away from the parks and sticking her chin out in Stan pics.....but (and I know the answer to this) are they really this dysfunctional that they can't do more than one thing a day??? Still a live would be something for the Stan's to go on which only requires either sleeping kids or the nanny for Oliver. They are pathetic pieces of 💩 and I feel so bad for those kids. They don't deserve this.
As a lot of us suspect that J$ has some issues, does anyone think the tit hit the fan and they are now forced to address it? Lord knows scheduling an appointment or having a half a day spent for an evaluation will wreck their day, cut into food time, Disney Springs time and Target. What useless idiots they are.

Reactions: 10
I've learned more from this board about travel than I ever did from the Trackers....

I keep wavering on this. We all notice her weight lately, if she were pregnant and wanted to keep it a little quiet until she can do her itsnotagirl reveal, I would think she'd stay away from the parks and sticking her chin out in Stan pics.....but (and I know the answer to this) are they really this dysfunctional that they can't do more than one thing a day??? Still a live would be something for the Stan's to go on which only requires either sleeping kids or the nanny for Oliver. They are pathetic pieces of 💩 and I feel so bad for those kids. They don't deserve this.
As a lot of us suspect that J$ has some issues, does anyone think the tit hit the fan and they are now forced to address it? Lord knows scheduling an appointment or having a half a day spent for an evaluation will wreck their day, cut into food time, Disney Springs time and Target. What useless idiots they are.
Doubtful. I don't think from what I've read about the school they are going to address J$'s issues unless it's to kick him out and even then they are not going to tell Jenn and Tim to get him evaluated just that he's no longer welcome at Snotty Preschool.

And about the moving to an area like AMI speculation, I really doubt they could afford it. The highest I've seen Ft. Pampers ever listed was in the low 700Ks usually the lowest was in the 400Ks. Note, this was before the projects they did last year but I don't imagine it would add much value.

Ugh, I am really reluctant to get on the knocked up train. I am hoping she's not and if she is it's not a girl, but I could also see her doing some big reveal on her birthday especially if it was a girl. Mommy's Big Birthday surprise :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

And as far as them hiding things, they've never been good about it. She probably doesn't even think she looks pregnant-if she is. After all, she thought she didn't need to wear maternity clothes last year when she was about to hit her third trimester and looked full term.

Reactions: 12
Jenn does get first trimester exhaustion…

Autism is highly heritable: It is estimated at least 50% of genetic risk is predicted by common genetic variation and another 15-20% is due to spontaneous mutations or predictable inheritance patterns. So if they knock out a 3rd, that kid will probably be "special" too. God help that poor child

Reactions: 6
Jen could be pregnant.

Tim and Jen could be arguing. Maybe they have serious issues with one of the kids medically or behaviorally. One of them could have hit the sauce or weed hard. There could be financial or legal issues. A relative could be ill. They are house searching. It could be laziness that is a symptom of depression. They are on “vacation.” Who knows why they are not posting?

Reactions: 11
And a craving for vegetables 😂
I think Dim would ask if he was the father if that was the case.

Ugh, could be a lot of things or could be nothing. If she is pregnant she might even be mad that Tattle has figured it out before she announced it. Also, don't have any kids but would O be due for any doctor's appointments right around now. Maybe the doctor finally has suggested a helmet or yelled at them for him clearly being a container baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Been a while- hiiii! We moved cross country so things have been wild. The Canes video popped on-
Jenn-“this is a new car and I’m so afraid to mess it up.”
My husband- “too late. you got in the car. It’s garbage now.” 😂
Had to share. Hope everyone is doing well!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It looks like J$ school got a slew of reviews (from actual parents) the past few days. Nothing bad in them, mostly positive, but it's surprising how many have accumulated in this week alone. Some even posted pictures of the event last week, thankfully there is no sad little windmill in them.

Reactions: 7
It looks like J$ school got a slew of reviews (from actual parents) the past few days. Nothing bad in them, mostly positive, but it's surprising how many have accumulated in this week alone. Some even posted pictures of the event last week, thankfully there is no sad little windmill in them.
Care to elaborate?
Do you consider this a good thing or bad?

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ way to pad the vlog while including that Muppet Holiday Show in its near entirety.
---
Ginn drops the "We're here with a friend"

Manny Mike?

• Wow
  • Haha
There could have been something mentioned in a weekly newsletter or something to be sure to leave a review. Private schools typically do this after feel-good events. Everyone is happy, they all have that warm fuzzy feeling...schools that rely on reviews need to jump on that satisfaction. There's also a hard push in the new year for current parents to recommend their school to other parents who may be looking for a school for next year.

Reactions: 10
LET HIM EAT

1700156130503.png

Around 31:35 Dim says "They call it vanilla chocolate" to which you can hear Ginn mumble with her mouth completely full of food "That's not a thing!"

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ way to pad the vlog while including that Muppet Holiday Show in its near entirety.
---
Ginn drops the "We're here with a friend"

Manny Mike?
I called that. :ROFLMAO:

And yes, Mike appeared in JoJos vlog. He wasn't camera shy at all.

SALVO SALVO STOP THE PRESSES

DIM PRONOUNCED COTIJA CORRECTLY! HE DIDN'T SAY COJITA
---
Ginn complains that things are "a bit" pricy but she's so hungry she doesn't care.

We didn't enjoy the Jollywood experience, but food and beverage prices were way lower than what they would be during regular park hours or even for like a festival item at Epcot. All the alcoholic drinks topped out at like 9.75 they would be closer to $15 at any Epcot festival.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.