The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you have a great time. If it's too chilly to beach, you should check out either the DeSoto National Memorial Park or Robinson Preserve. You can also rent kayaks and paddle boards near the bridge and visit the preserve that way. Mote Marine has opened a very small, but nice visitor's center on the pier, that you should be able to walk to.

And I do hate that Tim is right with this but visit the Donut Experiment. The donuts are really good but the wait is long.

Also, I'm not sure where you are coming from when you're driving down, but the Manatee Viewing Center in Apollo Beach is open and with the weather getting cooler, the manatees are coming in. It's free. It's a really cool place but does get very crowded.

Sorry for the OT--the Trackers suck.
I concur. And @Orangebird - if you're open for a little drive (about 30 mins to an hour, depending up where you stop and / or traffic) if the weather is less than idea but maybe not raining, head south on 789 (Gulf of Mexico Dr) to Longboat Key (one of my faves!) and then into Sarasota where you can check out the big Mote Marine Aquarium (on 789), then pass right thru St. Armands Circle (and stop to shop!), and then Marie Selby Botanical Gardens just on the other side of the causeway (often fun for the day after Thanksgiving because you can walk off all the food and it's beautiful there)... and check out my absolute fave - Yoder's Amish Restaurant (awesome food and cute gift shop) which is just minutes away on Bahia Vista St. :) Have fun in AMI!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I concur. And @Orangebird - if you're open for a little drive (about 30 mins to an hour, depending up where you stop and / or traffic) if the weather is less than idea but maybe not raining, head south on 789 (Gulf of Mexico Dr) to Longboat Key (one of my faves!) and then into Sarasota where you can check out the big Mote Marine Aquarium (on 789), then pass right thru St. Armands Circle (and stop to shop!), and then Marie Selby Botanical Gardens just on the other side of the causeway (often fun for the day after Thanksgiving because you can walk off all the food and it's beautiful there)... and check out my absolute fave - Yoder's Amish Restaurant (awesome food and cute gift shop) which is just minutes away on Bahia Vista St. :) Have fun in AMI!
Also wonderful advice.

If you are looking for Thanksgiving Pies, Yoder's is taking orders until Friday. The day before Thanksgiving, that place is the most organized chaos that I've ever experienced, and they are fabulous, especially the chocolate peanut butter. I also highly recommend the coffee cake candle, which I am currently burning.
Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 8.56.58 AM.png

For anyone else visiting the area in December, Selby Gardens does a fabulous holiday light display. But it doesn't start until mid-December.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tattlers immediately watching their voogs are keeping the channel afloat 😂
I don’t even watch their theme park content unless it’s an event I’m really interested in to see how bad they duck it up. I do watch their home vlogs and lives to see if Jenn lets anything slip out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am just catching up here as I have not watched the Trackers since Oliver was born but I like to see what you lovely people are all saying about them haha. I saw some of you mentioning them investing and being set for life, is there a specific video where they said this?

I love this thought process because I have seen this bite my own family members in the ass. Our family invented something way back (like great great great great uncle) that made a lot of money, since we are so far removed and down the line my grandfather got a nice sum of money (but not enough to live off) and still worked his ass off everyday he was very smart and invested extremely well and passed away a millionaire but was the most frugal man on the planet which is why his money lasted. He left his inheritance to my mother who is exactly like Jenn and always had to have vacations, the newest things, nicest house. As soon as she got the inheritance she retired in her 40s thinking the money would last. I haven't spoken to her in 10 years but from what I gather she had to move due to not being able to afford our area. I also can't imagine that she is doing well or will even be able to live on that money as inflation has increased the cost of living so much.

I don't know what investments the trackers might have made, but I can't imagine them having over 1 mill in the bank, and these days a mill does not get you as far as it used to. I would be extremely curious to see that investment portfolio.

Reactions: 18
I am just catching up here as I have not watched the Trackers since Oliver was born but I like to see what you lovely people are all saying about them haha. I saw some of you mentioning them investing and being set for life, is there a specific video where they said this?

I love this thought process because I have seen this bite my own family members in the ass. Our family invented something way back (like great great great great uncle) that made a lot of money, since we are so far removed and down the line my grandfather got a nice sum of money (but not enough to live off) and still worked his ass off everyday he was very smart and invested extremely well and passed away a millionaire but was the most frugal man on the planet which is why his money lasted. He left his inheritance to my mother who is exactly like Jenn and always had to have vacations, the newest things, nicest house. As soon as she got the inheritance she retired in her 40s thinking the money would last. I haven't spoken to her in 10 years but from what I gather she had to move due to not being able to afford our area. I also can't imagine that she is doing well or will even be able to live on that money as inflation has increased the cost of living so much.

I don't know what investments the trackers might have made, but I can't imagine them having over 1 mill in the bank, and these days a mill does not get you as far as it used to. I would be extremely curious to see that investment portfolio.
There was a live not long ago where Jenny4Dinners claimed they “were set for life” and I hope she regrets using those words now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No - it doesn't, especially when you are spending a quarter of a mil a year on vacations alone....

Reactions: 16
Also wonderful advice.

If you are looking for Thanksgiving Pies, Yoder's is taking orders until Friday. The day before Thanksgiving, that place is the most organized chaos that I've ever experienced, and they are fabulous, especially the chocolate peanut butter. I also highly recommend the coffee cake candle, which I am currently burning.
View attachment 2574816

For anyone else visiting the area in December, Selby Gardens does a fabulous holiday light display. But it doesn't start until mid-December.
Yoder's is SOOOO good. I seriously gain 10 lbs. just when we walk in the front door. And the service is always so friendly. I love their cinnamon rolls! I agree re: the chocolate peanut butter.

I love Der Dutchman too (the buffet... the cakes....the upstairs gift shop and walking up the grand impressive staircase to it, etc.) but Yoder's has my heart. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let’s get real here. No one (and I mean NO ONE) is going to be watching old Tim Tracker or Adam the Woo YouTube videos in 10 years. No one will care about what either of them did in Hollywood Studios on March 19th, 2023. The thing about travel vlogs, just like any other travel media, is that the destinations are constantly changing and evolving. How many people, planning their first trip to Walt Disney World in 2032, are going to say to themselves “Hey, let’s pull up some of those old-fashioned videos from a decade ago so we can get a good idea of what we’re not going to see, in a place that’s completely different”. I know I won’t even bother looking at a video that is more than 6-12 months old (and definitely nothing pre-pandemic) when making travel plans.

Neither of those guys are making historically significant content, and no one is going to look at them as earnest attempts to document conditions for posterity. It’s contemporaneous fluff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Pfft, you people, they're going to be fiiiiiine. They'll always have that stalkish lady and her bowl headed son!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s get real here. No one (and I mean NO ONE) is going to be watching old Tim Tracker or Adam the Woo YouTube videos in 10 years. No one will care about what either of them did in Hollywood Studios on March 19th, 2023. The thing about travel vlogs, just like any other travel media, is that the destinations are constantly changing and evolving. How many people, planning their first trip to Walt Disney World in 2032, are going to say to themselves “Hey, let’s pull up some of those old-fashioned videos from a decade ago so we can get a good idea of what we’re not going to see, in a place that’s completely different”.

Neither of those guys are making historically significant content, and no one is going to look at them as earnest attempts to document conditions for posterity. It’s contemporaneous fluff.
Exactly! They are not Samantha Brown or Rick Steve’s. They don’t offer even good tips for doing Disney.

I watched the first few mins of Mammoth club’s Christmas party vlog & their graphics with actual info like price, dates and times were amazing. These losers can’t even get a video out in time. I do think there is some real issue going on- just like the last time. They went MIA in Sept with zero explanation. Tim had Covid, but there is something else going on.

Reactions: 23
Pfft, you people, they're going to be fiiiiiine. They'll always have that stalkish lady and her bowl headed son!
Candace 🤣

I’ve seen that guy in real life and I would join witness protection if he followed me around the way he does the Trackers.

But, they are human, you guyzzzz. They need a break, quit being jealous of them.

For those of you not familiar, Yoders has been on a few Food Network shows. Man vs Food was one. Check them out. I’m thankful that I have that peanut butter pie ordered for next week.

• Haha

I went on her Twitter account and found that post just so I could heart your comment in solidarity 👏 I noticed while on there that Kitra's bio currently is lyrics from a Taylor Swift song (one of my many favorites, "Marjorie," about her grandmother who died when TS was younger.) Depending on how long it's been like that, it made my wonder about Jenn's numerous comments on lives about not listening to TS or caring for her music because it's too "sad" and they're "too old" to listen to her now. Was that shade towards Kitra that went undetected at the time? :unsure:

They are sabotaging their channel faster than I could have imagined.

Tattlers immediately watching their voogs are keeping the channel afloat 😂

One of many reasons I finally stopped watching them a while back. They're not getting even one bleeping hate-view from me. (But I appreciate those of you who still watch and report back to the rest of us!)

Reactions: 18
I think it’s what @xmasbdaygirl outlined in a timeline post a few pages back. They had one thing to do each day since the Cane’s video and Jenn won’t get any editing done if there is even one thing going on. Then she needs recovery days or maybe the nanny is off.

Tim has to be gearing up to have a hired-editor conversation with her. She won’t let it go because this is how she controls him. But I know he has to be annoyed by now. I do think they have a second income stream or a stash of cash, but that doesn’t mean you want to ignore your channel like this either

Let’s get real here. No one (and I mean NO ONE) is going to be watching old Tim Tracker or Adam the Woo YouTube videos in 10 years.
Seriously. I watched Adam for years before getting sick of him and I’ve been following Tim for years. The only Adam the woo video that I have gone back and watched again was him wrecking his bike on the slide like a freaking moron because it’s actually freaking hilarious how stupid he is, and the only Tim tracker ones that I have ever watched were old ones that were posted here and I did get suggested a couple on YouTube one time that I watched for curiosity sake to see how much they’ve changed, but I don’t actively seek out their old videos to watch because why

Reactions: 16
Jenn does get first trimester exhaustion…
I have a sinking feeling she is pregnant. I felt like she was with Ollie and a lot of people said that she wasn’t and I was right and I hope that I’m wrong this time because these people do not care about their children they absolutely don’t need a third

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Seriously. I watched Adam for years before getting sick of him and I’ve been following Tim for years. The only Adam the woo video that I have gone back and watched again was him wrecking his bike on the slide like a freaking moron because it’s actually freaking hilarious how stupid he is, and the only Tim tracker ones that I have ever watched were old ones that were posted here and I did get suggested a couple on YouTube one time that I watched for curiosity sake to see how much they’ve changed, but I don’t actively seek out their old videos to watch because why
I typically avoid any travel-related video that is older than 6-12 months (and absolutely anything pre-pandemic) when making any plans, precisely because I know how much places and conditions can change even in just a few months.

Reactions: 13
Let’s get real here. No one (and I mean NO ONE) is going to be watching old Tim Tracker or Adam the Woo YouTube videos in 10 years. No one will care about what either of them did in Hollywood Studios on March 19th, 2023. The thing about travel vlogs, just like any other travel media, is that the destinations are constantly changing and evolving. How many people, planning their first trip to Walt Disney World in 2032, are going to say to themselves “Hey, let’s pull up some of those old-fashioned videos from a decade ago so we can get a good idea of what we’re not going to see, in a place that’s completely different”. I know I won’t even bother looking at a video that is more than 6-12 months old (and definitely nothing pre-pandemic) when making travel plans.

⬆⬆ ALL of this!! These voogers are so freaking delusional it blows my mind.

Reactions: 9
I personally hope they don’t hire an editor because it might just be the thing that brings their channel back and they just don’t deserve that. They’ve shown their true, lazy selves too many times now to deserve any kind of recovery. I hope they realise their money’s running out and they’ve lost their relevance. Welcome to the real world. Tim can go back to appearing as One Chainz at children’s parties and Jen can go back to sandblasting jukeboxes that nobody uses anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.