The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to reply to this comment to join in and talk about how Jenn has been active on Twitter but can’t take 30 seconds to update their subscribers but my post didn’t even go through. I tried on a throw away account since my originally YouTube account was shadow banned ages ago.
They may have a filter up for specific words.

Reactions: 7
At this point, I'm convinced that either something ongoing is going on or, and this is what I believe more, they saw in this past year that they can take long breaks with no updates and views didn't destroy themselves and subscribers love-bombed on them. So now they think they can get away with it AND may even be getting a kick out of the outcry of worry.
Thing is, if it happens too much, people will stop worrying and get annoyed. And it's happening, lol. Stans are seeing with the glasses off for once.

Reactions: 25
Yep. They don't seem to realize that attention spans are short and there are plenty of distractions to take the finite number of stans away. With this sort of pattern, the only new people who will tune in regularly are people who can't turn away from the trainwreck. This might not be a problem with people with a work ethic who can transition to a different career, but they just do not have the discipline or skills for a regular job. Even doing OnlyFans, you still have to put work in and keep up with it and they can't stick to any of their resolutions or goals for even 2 weeks. I suppose actual desperation may give them no other choice but to finally shape up, but I think they'll more likely have mental breakdowns over not being able to live in a cuntcierge bubble and stop being "sober" and use up their spawn's supposed savings and then mooch off Dimmy's parents if they're still alive by then.

Reactions: 21
They have 0 time management skills, they have 0 care or urgency and unlike the rest of us - they can skive off and still somehow make money, whereas if we didn't work for a week we'd get our asses fired. I still can't believe these two morons are adults with children.

It's like they don't treat this as their job but a lucky windfall - they can't treat it as their job, they're incapable. 'If we can't film it we don't do it'. It's interesting seeing some of the stans begin to notice.

(I was in the UK and France - I'm home now! Walked 12-15 miles every day. I am pooped. Didn't manage to get back to DL Paris but that'll be next time with the little elliebee, who was texting me he learned the most important phrase in French class the other day - 'j'aime les chats!' :LOL: )

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I suppose in their warped minds they don’t have to upload every day, it’s not like they signed a contract but what they conveniently forget is without their stans they wouldn’t have a channel at all. So they don’t have a contractual obligation to let anyone know why they’re mia but they do have a moral obligation because that’s who funds their lifestyle. How easy would it have been for Jenn, at 2am when she’s tweeting to just say we’re having some family time (😂), be back soon . She didn’t feel she needed to which tells you everything. I’m not very proficient on all things YouTube but in my simple mind, if you bite the hand that feeds you it will stop feeding you.

Reactions: 22
If they are planning on their back catalog as their retirement plan...I'd suggest they look at the views for the last several days and rethink things.
Honestly they are screwed if that was how they were thinking they are set for life, I don't know much about YT but I was under the belief that money starts to get halved with a back catalog an you don't really make much with any new views on it

I think it will be a year or two before they actually feel it with the back catalog, right now they could still be getting a ok amount on some of those million views vlogs, but the past few years views have taken a nose dive an that's going come back to bite them in the ass, these vlogs that are barely hitting over 100k now isn't going to pay greatly as a backlog

Reactions: 12
Honestly they are screwed if that was how they were thinking they are set for life, I don't know much about YT but I was under the belief that money starts to get halved with a back catalog an you don't really make much with any new views on it

I think it will be a year or two before they actually feel it with the back catalog, right now they could still be getting a ok amount on some of those million views vlogs, but the past few years views have taken a nose dive an that's going come back to bite them in the ass, these vlogs that are barely hitting over 100k now isn't going to pay greatly as a backlog

I agree. If a new viewer started with their older vlogs and then looked at brand spanking new vlogs posted only 7 days ago any sort of quality they did put out (I never watched pre-Jackson (well she was pregnant with Jackson)) any viewers they would have made from their backlog from 4 years ago won't stick around judging over the past 4 years.

That is the hard thing about (this case) Orlando based stuff. Things are always changing. Yes, there are always going to be certain things at Disney or Universal that are going to be there (like Dumbo or Haunted Mansion). But there is alot of Disney that was not there 4 years ago like Tim's fave rides Tron and Guardians (being snarky). So why would someone base an Orlando vacation off a 4/5 year old vlog? So really dumb to think ALL their backlog is going to bring them sustainable cash flow?

Reactions: 17
They have absolutely no ability to plan ahead. If the nanny was with them on property all weekend, then she has a few days off right now. Nothing gets done without the nanny. Not even one single vlog. No nap time to edit? No postbedtime editing?
I was a stay at home mom. It was awesome when I was caught up on everything and I could relax during a nap time or after bedtime, but when I wasn’t I sucked it up and got things done. And I’m not even talking about paid work. Ugh!

Reactions: 12
They are sabotaging their channel faster than I could have imagined.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Well now we know they’re getting their financial advice from Adam the Woo. He believes he will be able to retire on his YT back catalog also 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe they've just given up?

Somebody here posted about their views and views from their back catalog is only around 25-30% of their monthly views. They aren't going to be living high on the hog off that.

Since they are so boring and I talked about them possibly moving to AMI, for those of you that don't know AMI, I thought I'd give you an example of why I don't think they have enough money to compete (since they love that word) there. I got a listing for this house this morning. It's 2BR/2BA. It is not on the water, but it is walkable to Tim's ultimate favorite Bean Point and very close to his favorite donut shop. It's a cute house but when you look at it compared to the others on the street, it's basically a shack. It is completely remodeled inside though and has a super cute <gasp> bar out in the yard. The listing price: $1.8 million.

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 6.54.47 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 6.54.57 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 6.54.30 AM.png

To compare, this one is on his favorite Bean Point. 4 Bed/4 Baths $12 mil
Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 7.02.53 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I really do wonder what is heck is going on with them. I would not be surprised if they do another sprint of uploads over a week with some double uploads to take up the slack, but then go salient for an another week. I agree if that is their new MO I think it‘s going to just continue the channels downward slide.

Who knows? Maybe they are set for life, and since they tend toward the lazy way out don’t feel motivated to upload. If so, just put out a statement or tell the viewers they are no longer a daily channel. It is the polite respectful thing to do. I doubt this is the case, but maybe.

On the hand, if they do need the income stream and they are lately so haphazard at uploading I cannot help but think some serious stuff is going down in their lives. I can thing of ten different reasons in my head and none of them are good. It is weird.

Reactions: 14
They might think they are set for life but the way they are raising those kids they soon won't be, those kids are growing up thinking 4 cruises a year in the Walt suite is normal as well as 2/3 staycations every month is normal, the constant toys will get more an more expensive as well, you can't expect a kid who's being raised with toys everyday an a excessive amount of vacations to suddenly accept that money has gone dry an they can't have that lifestyle anymore, give it a few years an its going be hell, cars today will turn into laptops/phones/iPads tomorrow, laptops an phones will turn into cars an cars will turn into apartments, good luck dealing with a 15yo that isn't going get the top end car all his friends are getting

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep. They don't seem to realize that attention spans are short and there are plenty of distractions to take the finite number of stans away. With this sort of pattern, the only new people who will tune in regularly are people who can't turn away from the trainwreck. This might not be a problem with people with a work ethic who can transition to a different career, but they just do not have the discipline or skills for a regular job. Even doing OnlyFans, you still have to put work in and keep up with it and they can't stick to any of their resolutions or goals for even 2 weeks. I suppose actual desperation may give them no other choice but to finally shape up, but I think they'll more likely have mental breakdowns over not being able to live in a cuntcierge bubble and stop being "sober" and use up their spawn's supposed savings and then mooch off Dimmy's parents if they're still alive by then.
Tattlers immediately watching their voogs are keeping the channel afloat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I leave on Saturday for AMI…will be my first time there. We rented a house on Pine Ave. with my brother and his family for the week of Thanksgiving. Too bad the weather has been so crappy…looks like it might continue. We will still have fun. Maybe I should watch the Slackers AMI videos to learn what to do/where to go. 🤣🤣🤣 just kidding. hard pass.

Reactions: 18
Plain and simple, that they DGAF about their subs/stans/viewers. To them why should they upload daily or whenever they said they would because the subs are still there. There is always stans in the comments to defend. To them that's proof enough they don't need to upload on a regular schedule.

Reactions: 17
Maybe they've just given up?

Somebody here posted about their views and views from their back catalog is only around 25-30% of their monthly views. They aren't going to be living high on the hog off that.

Since they are so boring and I talked about them possibly moving to AMI, for those of you that don't know AMI, I thought I'd give you an example of why I don't think they have enough money to compete (since they love that word) there. I got a listing for this house this morning. It's 2BR/2BA. It is not on the water, but it is walkable to Tim's ultimate favorite Bean Point and very close to his favorite donut shop. It's a cute house but when you look at it compared to the others on the street, it's basically a shack. It is completely remodeled inside though and has a super cute <gasp> bar out in the yard. The listing price: $1.8 million.

View attachment 2574667View attachment 2574668View attachment 2574670

To compare, this one is on his favorite Bean Point. 4 Bed/4 Baths $12 mil
View attachment 2574690
That back yard!! Can’t imagine what the insurance is on that place.

Reactions: 4
I leave on Saturday for AMI…will be my first time there. We rented a house on Pine Ave. with my brother and his family for the week of Thanksgiving. Too bad the weather has been so crappy…looks like it might continue. We will still have fun. Maybe I should watch the Slackers AMI videos to learn what to do/where to go. 🤣🤣🤣 just kidding. hard pass.
I hope you have a great time. If it's too chilly to beach, you should check out either the DeSoto National Memorial Park or Robinson Preserve. You can also rent kayaks and paddle boards near the bridge and visit the preserve that way. Mote Marine has opened a very small, but nice visitor's center on the pier, that you should be able to walk to.

And I do hate that Tim is right with this but visit the Donut Experiment. The donuts are really good but the wait is long.

Also, I'm not sure where you are coming from when you're driving down, but the Manatee Viewing Center in Apollo Beach is open and with the weather getting cooler, the manatees are coming in. It's free. It's a really cool place but does get very crowded.

Sorry for the OT--the Trackers suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.