The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point. Maybe she started working on a 2nd cork box last night since the other one is now full. Oh wait, she doesn’t drink. Must be the resident mice who are adding all of those corks.

Lol how good would it be if someone with the time, patience and IT skills could put together a collage from their home vlogs of the cork box slowly filling up......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lol how good would it be if someone with the time, patience and IT skills could put together a collage from their home vlogs of the cork box slowly filling up......
Like a Timelapse…that would be great!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And in between each cork shot could be a time where she says she doesn’t drink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
All jokes inside, any ideas on why they have gone a week without any uploads? When they took a break like this in October, Tim had covid. We know they have been spotted out many times since they last uploaded and Jenn is more active on Twitter than usual. We know they are lazy but I’m wondering if something did happen that’s preventing them from uploading. We knew the nanny didn’t quit since they have been spotted out many times without the kids…

While showing shot of her getting blotto. I mean, there are so many....I have been rolling my eyes since they said she joined Dim's temperance movement.

Reactions: 10
I'm not surprised that she continues to be infinitely lazy and useless and not do anything except fake laugh and stuff her face and stare at herself on the screen, but I still reserve some surprise that they still can't even bother to just bleeping post an update to their stans. If you have time for verbal diarrhea on twitter and high-fiving yourself at 2am then you have time to post somewhere, any-GD-where, that you understand your minions are concerned and you appreciate their concern and you're just yet again failing at getting your tit together (honestly though, what does this bleeping bleep think normal people do when they're also actually really busy? Like she thinks the rest of us just... stop showing up to work? And not tell anyone?). They will never ever be able to have real jobs, so I hope they're okay living off their back catalog. Oh wait, "set for life". Yeah, okay. I guess they plan on dropping dead before 2030.

Ginn when she finally uploads another home voog (she looooooooooves those you guyzzzzzz):

Screen Shot 2023-11-15 at 6.54.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-15 at 6.54.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-15 at 6.54.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-15 at 6.55.03 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm not surprised that she continues to be infinitely lazy and useless and not do anything except fake laugh and stuff her face and stare at herself on the screen, but I still reserve some surprise that they still can't even bother to just bleeping post an update to their stans. If you have time for verbal diarrhea on twitter and high-fiving yourself at 2am then you have time to post somewhere, any-GD-where, that you understand your minions are concerned and you appreciate their concern and you're just yet again failing at getting your tit together (honestly though, what does this bleeping bleep think normal people do when they're also actually really busy? Like she thinks the rest of us just... stop showing up to work? And not tell anyone?). They will never ever be able to have real jobs, so I hope they're okay living off their back catalog. Oh wait, "set for life". Yeah, okay. I guess they plan on dropping dead before 2030.

Ginn when she finally uploads another home voog (she looooooooooves those you guyzzzzzz):

View attachment 2574152
View attachment 2574153
View attachment 2574154
View attachment 2574155
That back catalog will only last so long- who wants two redneck aholes before they went to Disney. Disney moves fast when it comes to merch & food & events. Plenty of timely info is outdated and useless to people. They barely did HHN this year, so people trying to look next year will go elsewhere for that info. They have little to offer as it is.
The delay makes me question if she is pregnant.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
The easiest thing they could do at this point is a live show. Wonder why they can't even do that? OGB is so strict with his bedtime it can't be him and BB can't really be up all night so it's interesting they can't squeeze in an hour live show for their adoring stans who are so worried about them.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 2574152
View attachment 2574153
View attachment 2574154
View attachment 2574155
I tried to reply to this comment to join in and talk about how Jenn has been active on Twitter but can’t take 30 seconds to update their subscribers but my post didn’t even go through. I tried on a throw away account since my originally YouTube account was shadow banned ages ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Are they really having that hard of time finding a nanny? Maybe at this point they have gone through every idiot who hasn't Google'd them or is clueless. Also, wondering if they're dealing with Lil Dutch Brother Gate fallout. They could've been called another parent teacher conference and told that they caused their child deep rooted trauma with that idiocy .

Reactions: 10

View attachment 2574152
View attachment 2574153
View attachment 2574154
View attachment 2574155
They never valued their viewers they just use them!

Reactions: 23
I don't think there's anything going on or wrong...I think they are stupid and they have piss poor time management.

Sorry for the bad formatting, I'm on my phone and watching Amazing Race. :ROFLMAO:

They went to Canes 11/7. That vlog went up on the 8th. From there, they completely fucked up.
MVMCP was the 9th. We know they stayed on property somewhere. We also know that the nanny worked that night.
The windmill fiasco was the 10th. We know that was a disaster and no doubt they were upset by it. They were also on a staycation, most likely The Fort. Jenn doesn't work when she's vacationing at The Fort. This was also the night of the Swan/Dolphin thing. Who knows if they were #hosted or if they've been dropped by them too. If they went, Nanny 2000 worked.
Jollywood was 11/11. Another night where the nanny had to work. Jenn was up late rage tweeting.
11/12 they were spotted at Hollywood Studios, Sci Fi for lunch. Who knows if nanny was there or not, but I'm thinking maybe. This was probably check out day.

So--Monday they had to get back into whatever they'd consider a routine. We know that knocks them on their asses. We also know that the nanny worked 2-3 nights at least, so she's going to require a day or two off. If Jenn has to watch the miracle child 2.0, no work is getting done.
Tuesday--IAAPA started. Tim most likely dropped J$ off at school, went to IAAPA, picked the kid up, dropped him home and returned to IAAPA, there was a nighttime drone show. Because Jenn is bleeping useless, no work gets done.
Wednesday--Jenn is super pissed off that she's had to care for her children, so she's on a work strike. Or she actually started to edit today.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think the Trackers are already celebrating Jenn's Birthday and will do so until the end of November. Their fans will be shocked to learn that Jenn will be 40, and was not, in fact, a teenager 10 years ago like they seem to believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They are set for life. This Youtube thing is just a hobby for them now. Post a video or not. They don't care.

I don't think there's anything going on or wrong...I think they are stupid and they have piss poor time management.

Sorry for the bad formatting, I'm on my phone and watching Amazing Race. :ROFLMAO:

They went to Canes 11/7. That vlog went up on the 8th. From there, they completely fucked up.
MVMCP was the 9th. We know they stayed on property somewhere. We also know that the nanny worked that night.
The windmill fiasco was the 10th. We know that was a disaster and no doubt they were upset by it. They were also on a staycation, most likely The Fort. Jenn doesn't work when she's vacationing at The Fort. This was also the night of the Swan/Dolphin thing. Who knows if they were #hosted or if they've been dropped by them too. If they went, Nanny 2000 worked.
Jollywood was 11/11. Another night where the nanny had to work. Jenn was up late rage tweeting.
11/12 they were spotted at Hollywood Studios, Sci Fi for lunch. Who knows if nanny was there or not, but I'm thinking maybe. This was probably check out day.

So--Monday they had to get back into whatever they'd consider a routine. We know that knocks them on their asses. We also know that the nanny worked 2-3 nights at least, so she's going to require a day or two off. If Jenn has to watch the miracle child 2.0, no work is getting done.
Tuesday--IAAPA started. Tim most likely dropped J$ off at school, went to IAAPA, picked the kid up, dropped him home and returned to IAAPA, there was a nighttime drone show. Because Jenn is bleeping useless, no work gets done.
Wednesday--Jenn is super pissed off that she's had to care for her children, so she's on a work strike. Or she actually started to edit today.
I almost thing though at this point normal is something being up and not normal is posting a voog. And the witching hour of another day without a voog is upon us...

Reactions: 9
But set how? Did Tim win a big lawsuit against whatever app he found Jenn on?
They probably made them sign a waiver that they aren't responsible for cunts.

Ugh, the income thing really baffles me mainly because even if they were making a lot from their heyday one would've thought they would've blown through it already even if they saved in their early days. I really don't know how their lifestyle is sustainable.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.