The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she has any footage to upload. Seems like they film, a day turn around, and then upload. At least for the last week or so. If my livelihood depended on YouTube, you bet I’d have stockpiled footage.

Reactions: 21
They could film themselves doing a scavenger hunt of moldy food in all the crevices of their 27 different cars!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Guessing no voog today since the first disney Christmas party is tonight. Gotta be first to go, last to release
Yeah, he was/is there. Tagged by two stans on IG.

Also, there is another photo tag from days ago at DS, and seems like a different day than the Cane's day??

Reactions: 9

Maybe they can bust out the wishbones and have a seance with Ginn’s mom. “Home voog now with 100% more ghosts!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh. And you know they will both be hung tomorrow when they go to Buddy's thing. Mommy will be filling up the wine cork holder some more.

Reactions: 13
Dim's moobs would look even bigger if they weren't usually in the vicinity of Ginn's massive saggy tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are you depressed and eating cookies, because she has ruined your life… 🎶🎶🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently Jen arrived separately, so it must mean another staycation. FOMO Jen gets to attend and they get to yet again live their best child-free days whilst poor Jackson gets stuck with the nanny. I can’t believe how much they must resent having children.

And if they are staying in property, I wonder how late they will be to the international parade at the school tomorrow.

IMG_1675.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Four pages behind, but screw it been saving this. Since the trackholes still haven't uploaded the rivian vid. Check out this video instead, I'm not a car person but do enjoy the fact LTT are doing electric car reviews now.

ruck.JPG

Officials are now thinking that the crash may have had something to do with the tech in his electric pickup.

Our sources also tell us the LAPD thinks this was just a mishap arising from the fact that Alan’s truck, a Rivian R1T, is brand-spanking new and super high-tech.

We have no idea if or how any of this played a part in Alan’s sitch — but it sounds like the police think he might’ve just been in over his head handling this machine ... and that it just got away from him.

Indeed, it is an electric truck ... and it certainly looks fancy from the inside out. It also features three all-wheel drive systems -- Dual Motor, Performance Dual-Motor and Quad-Motor ... and depending on which one you're on, it can go from 0-60 MPH reeeal fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently Jen arrived separately, so it must mean another staycation. FOMO Jen gets to attend and they get to yet again live their best child-free days whilst poor Jackson gets stuck with the nanny. I can’t believe how much they must resent having children.

And if they are staying in property, I wonder how late they will be to the international parade at the school tomorrow.

View attachment 2562638
I wondered if the Copper Creek "Staycation" was coming up soon, which was why the nanny hadn't been around as much lately.
Of course, Jenn looks so happy without the kids, and she is wearing a Wilderness Lodge shirt.

• Wow
Another Stan met Tim as he was going on Space Mtn and another met Jennbo by herself. These two never separate like that - NEVER. Must be at a monorail hotel because how else would she get there without Timmy boy.

Also- I hope this does not mean she is pregnant again.

• Haha
  • Sick
LOL just hope she doesn't take up the bagpipes😅
---
My mum was born in Glasgow and one of her earliest memories was the sound of bagpipes. She hated that sound until the day she died, this year, aged 102!
That photo would be straight up on the NSFW Reddit page.
Exactly my thoughts 🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.