The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL just hope she doesn't take up the bagpipes😅
---
NGL she ain't getting near those 😂 I cannot stand the sound of bagpipes, I dread every wedding knowing am gonna hear the things, I know as a Scot I should like our culture but god those drive me up the wall 😂

On another note, I am going today to price up eurodisney, will be a surprise Xmas present so will be doing it all myself, have never been to France before, have no idea what to expect, but I've been getting some advice about it an the meal plans, I doubt these two would every be able to plan a overseas Disney trip an if they did go to eurodisney they would probably moan about the weather an how everything will be in French first an then English

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It is and to be honest, it’s not all that. I have to agree with the egg donor on this one. I only went once and never again.
I've eaten Raising Cane's twice over the span of several years even though a few years ago they put one in five minutes from my house. My hot take - the sauce is the only thing they have going for them. Otherwise it's just overpriced mediocre food.

Reactions: 13
I'm very sad for J$ this morning. This is a big day for him and once again, his routine is flipped upside down and he's not sleeping in his own bed, has to leave extra early to get to school, isn't having his usual breakfast and doing his regular morning things. They are truly selfish mother fuckers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I'm very sad for J$ this morning. This is a big day for him and once again, his routine is flipped upside down and he's not sleeping in his own bed, has to leave extra early to get to school, isn't having his usual breakfast and doing his regular morning things. They are truly selfish mother fuckers.
We know why they made the windmill so far in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I wonder if they are back at The Fort. Jenn mentioned they'd be returning "very soon". I also think they bitched enough to the RV company to get a couple of free nights, because grifters gotta grift. The Fort is just a boat ride from MK, I bet if Tim practiced it with Jenn, she could have done it by herself. Sad, that a 40 year old woman isn't capable of doing something like that on her own, but this is the situation with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
NGL she ain't getting near those 😂 I cannot stand the sound of bagpipes, I dread every wedding knowing am gonna hear the things, I know as a Scot I should like our culture but god those drive me up the wall 😂

On another note, I am going today to price up eurodisney, will be a surprise Xmas present so will be doing it all myself, have never been to France before, have no idea what to expect, but I've been getting some advice about it an the meal plans, I doubt these two would every be able to plan a overseas Disney trip an if they did go to eurodisney they would probably moan about the weather an how everything will be in French first an then English
Had to laugh. In high school my little brother decided to learn bagpipes. It was ALL DAY LONG. I hated it. But he did get good. He got to travel to Scotland for a competition and played with the Dropkick Murphys a few times. Have a great time when you go on your trip!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@xmasbdaygirl - I am with you today - my heart breaks for J$. This is truly a big day for him and these 2 asshats show once again what is important to them - THEMSELVES. I can't imagine doing this to any child. He should be home in his own bed with his regular morning routine for school. Not in some strange hotel room waiting on them to get him to school on time.

On a side note: our last trip to Disney, my boys wanted to go to a comic convention on one of the days we were there, they took the car and went. I wasn't going to stay in the hotel room all day so I took the shuttle to Disney Springs, shopped for awhile, had lunch, and grabbed the shuttle back.
See J4D's - I'm much older than you and I survived - put on your big girl pants and start helping.

Reactions: 23
Ok, now that we're on our umpteenth "we were infertile - don't ever ask us again - Jackson would have loved it - we somehow got pregnant with two boys we toss aside to go to Disney alone" trip to a party that is pretty much GEARED toward children and spending quality time with them as a FAMILY, please explain to me how ANY stan can continue to use the ol' "bedtime" excuse for them and not bleeping see this for what it really is?!?!?!?

TIM AND JENN ARE SURROUNDED BY CHILDREN AT THE PARTY AND THEY LIVE HERE.
THEY CAN bleeping TAKE THEIR CHILD TO THIS bleeping PARTY.

THEY. 👏 JUST. 👏 DON'T. 👏 WANT. 👏 TO.👏

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
At this point their behavior should be indefensable but I'm sure the Stans will twist themselves into pretzels to defend these two twats that don't give a duck about them.

Buddy is almost 4, that's the perfect age for these parties. To continuously leave him home so they can relive their child free days is disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
At this point their behavior should be indefensable but I'm sure the Stans will twist themselves into pretzels to defend these two twats that don't give a duck about them.

Buddy is almost 4, that's the perfect age for these parties. To continuously leave him home so they can relive their child free days is disgusting.
I'll play the role of stan for a moment...I have my ! key ready to go.

But it's their job!!!!!!!!! I don't take my kids to work, do you?!?!?

Jenn works sooooooooo hard!!!! She's a mother of TWO!!!!!! She's still nursing!!!!!!!! She deserves a night out without her kids!!!!!

Tim and Jenn say that J$ is miserable if he misses his bedtime!!! And of course we bleeping believe everything they tell us. When in actuality, THEY are miserable when their kids are around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Jenn works sooooooooo hard!!!! She's a mother of TWO!!!!!! She's still nursing!!!!!!!! She deserves a night out without her kids!!!!!

Tim and Jenn say that J$ is miserable if he misses his bedtime!!! And of course we bleeping believe everything they tell us. When in actuality, THEY are miserable when their kids are around.
I'll play too -

You're just a jealous hater!!!! You know they work so hard and she works full-time and has to edit. It takes her 10 hours a day. It was so hard for them to go to Disney Springs and then film themselves in the car and then eat chicken fingers because they had to race back to pick up Jackson. They couldn't bring Oliver with them because they were working!!! Don't you work??? They do this for us and they don't have to!!! Why are you even on this page if you don't like them?

duck you, stans. 🖕 duck. YOU.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Based on the Stan pic, they’re closer and closer to morphing into Will and Dawn from YITS. Hillbillies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Based on the Stan pic, they’re closer and closer to morphing into Will and Dawn from YITS. Hillbillies.
That post is taking a turn already. :ROFLMAO:

Clearly, I'm not going to be getting any work done today.

Jenn needs to work on her stan pic smile, she's looking like Ron DeSantis.

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 8.58.37 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 8.58.31 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Wow she is such a bad parent. STAY HOME. For goodness sake, she can’t let Tim go to a party she has been to 100x without her. That child’s life is chaos for no reason. She is truly missing a few screws.

(This would also apply to Tim but since she won’t drive herself anywhere to film, it’s on her)

Reactions: 23
So looking at their views for recent uploads some things are quit clear. Something with Disney in the title still does the best in term of views, although not nearly as well in the past it is the best bet. Family and kid focus uploads struggle. The wind mill costume just tanked. As of right now it has less than 60k views. Stuffing your face with fast food actually is doing okay for them at least for the number of views they are getting lately, and better than the family/kid focused stuff.

The super stans eat up the kid and family stuff, but overall YouTube viewers are not buying it. Maybe, just maybe it will cause them to do feature their kids less which would be good for them. On the other hand, I can see a series of Tim and Jen try this chain restaurant and that chain restaurant, which overall is boring. Let’s face it, they are overall just boring to watch. Truth be told, my real interest in not what they are uploading for the material itself but how they are handling being on a downward spiral.

I do not see the channel folding anytime soon. I think the real crisis would not start until they are at 1.5M or less views per month. Ultimately, whatever it takes to get the views (and not work too hard) is their focus. It is a drip, drip, drip going on with their channel. At least ATW and Nate have talked about post Youtubes plans a bit. I don’t think TTT have that as an option.

—Side note—

I do wonder what they would be like if they had manage to keep views up around 7m for the past two years or so. I suspect they would have moved to a bigger house and instead of buying a mere Rivian would have being cruising around in a Mercedes EQS or a Lucid. Who knows maybe Jen would have a personal assistant/driver along with nannies. Just a thought experiment.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

I honestly don’t think there’s anything wrong with them going alone to film opening night. But they should 100% go again with J$. I get that 4 yo kids get tired and cranky, I had one once. But they could stay until maybe 9? It’s just weird that they only do these events alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.