The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone had said that the other parents out class the Trackers and I agree. I wonder if that’s the reason Tim wants to impress them?
The people in the Raisin’ Canes drive-thru outclass the Trackholes. Even if they do drive an XTerra and not a Rivian. They are just the low class epitome of the Florida man concept you see and hear about on the news or socials.
#homemovies

Reactions: 17
I have been back reading and finally caught up. I’m just shocked someone that is set for life took all the time to leave a nice picnic spot to get a chicken sandwich when they are so short on time. Let it go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bringing the nanny was completely unnecessary. She could have watched O$ at the camper or suite or wherever they are staying. I think it was solely to flex to the other parents. “Look at us pull up in our Rivian with our nanny…we’re better than all of you”
Aaaand what she doesn't get is I would automagically think that nanny is court ordered.
tumblr_m91zf8qVi11qcwr8xo1_500.gif

Reactions: 7
The people in the Raisin’ Canes drive-thru outclass the Trackholes. Even if they do drive an XTerra and not a Rivian. They are just the low class epitome of the Florida man concept you see and hear about on the news or socials.
#homemovies
What did he say about the XTerra? (I am not giving them a view to find out for myself.)

I can only imagine. Remember when these hillbillies pushed their non-functioning vehicle into their backyard behind the fence? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now, I could see, if Jess was either home for the weekend or if she goes to UCF that Jess would show up for this...for J$ because they did seem to have a bond. I could also see Mike showing up to this, for J$.
Now that you mention it, it does look like Jess.
Speaking of Mike, when is the last time he has been with Tim? Haven’t spotted him in a while.

Reactions: 7
But you know they were talking about it! I hope the windmill monstrosity brought some people to google them or look at the channel. That's going to be fun, especially for Jenn when the moms start to walk the other way when she arrives. Tim trying to win the parenting contest with these parents, it is not going to happen. We give them the name Slacker for a reason, they aren't going to impress these folks with their Rivian and Walt Disney Suite stays.

I agree it's ridiculous, but, "champagne lover" seemingly has her tit together. I bet she's not licking spilled food off her shirt or picking food out of her teeth constantly during her law classes. Heck, I bet this woman wears suitable fitting clothing an brushes her hair. These moms have their tit together and the Bojos are going to be easy prey for them.

My experience has been, with your enrollment/re-enrollment papers (public and private schools) there is waiver, you can choose whether or not you would like your child in school photos, on their website, social media, newspapers, news, etc. You check a yes or no and they keep a list of "no" kids so teachers and staff know who doesn't get photographed. I was usually on the PTO board and always had the list. It was usually just a handful of kids.
Or she at least has her tit together more than Jenn. I've been around enough people like Champagne Lover to know that the might be putting on a good front but might be falling apart behind close doors. I could only tell how many FB "friends" I have from law school who are going seemingly to the Bahamas or what not every other weekend but whose lives are coming apart. The difference is they don't air all their dirty laundry out in public like Jenn does and are at least functional enough to bathe.

I can only imagine how much of an embarrassment they are going to be to their kids when they get older. I was grimacing for Buddy already with the stupid windmill thing and it's just going to get worst as he gets older and the kids figure out just who his parents are. Can you imagine them mocking him for the way his mom stuff her face, his dad's peeshakes, etc. Hell, if one of the kids in his school found this board they'd probably be throwing some of the nicknames we've come up with at him. Do not envy those children at all.

And to wear dirty tourist like clothes that probably smell of Native, BO, and gross treats from the night before shows just how much of an after thought they view him as. I almost think the only reason they showed up is because they wanted to pick him up early to go back to their latest staycation.

Reactions: 9
What did he say about the XTerra? (I am not giving them a view to find out for myself.)

I can only imagine. Remember when these hillbillies pushed their non-functioning vehicle into their backyard behind the fence? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
It was a very passive aggressive “oh you never see those around anymore…”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The school posted on FB. 67 photos of kids in costume. Just one kid dressed as an inanimate object.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ugh, and of course while the other kids are pictured with classmates, teachers, and family, OG Buddy is alone. No sign of broccoli salad thus far.... What's really fucked up is if the Trackers spent 10 seconds Googling said event they would know how dumb their windmill idea was.

Very late but I'm throwing it out here just because of LOL value

TTT 152: Got to Get that Dutch Brothers Sponsorship

• Haha
The school posted on FB. 67 photos of kids in costume. Just one kid dressed as an inanimate object.
But his parents will flex that J$ got his photo included in a single pic. (while all the blades of the windmill were still intact).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But his parents will flex that J$ got his photo included in a single pic. (while all the blades of the windmill were still intact).
Buddy's costume was soooo special they just had to get him in a picture by himself. I can hear it now. Ugh, I don't particularly like OG Buddy BUT I feel sorry for him. I really do think the bulk of his brattiness is because of his a-hole parents.

There is a photo on their FB of the windmill. And then hundreds of kids in actual clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg. They totally missed the memo. I wouldn’t even call those costumes, the other kids are wearing traditional clothes, and some really beautiful ones.

Reactions: 15
It was a very passive aggressive “oh you never see those around anymore…”
Not only that....Ginn have him a dirty look....like she was worried that he would open his peasant car door on their precious Rivian. Yes Ginn....how dare he gets into his car.
Not sure why the school took a photo of OG Buddy on his own because he looked ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.