Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I’ve been enjoying reading everyone’s comments. I’ve not been posting as much but I’m reading as I can. I have to say, Jenn has done something good for me. I have been a stay at home housewife for 10 years bec I don’t have to work, but watching Jenn get more and more useless motivated me to not be like her and I went and got a job last week. I will be honest, although I still drive, leave the house, run errands, cook and clean, I was starting to feel like I was on a slippery slope to becoming Jenn or even Dawn from YITS. I decided I didn’t want to be useless like them. So thanks lazy ass Jenn for motivating me to start working again so I don’t end up like you. Now get off your ass and do something ffs. Clean your house. Cook a real meal. Drive your kid somewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 54

2020planner

VIP Member
Ok, now that we're on our umpteenth "we were infertile - don't ever ask us again - Jackson would have loved it - we somehow got pregnant with two boys we toss aside to go to Disney alone" trip to a party that is pretty much GEARED toward children and spending quality time with them as a FAMILY, please explain to me how ANY stan can continue to use the ol' "bedtime" excuse for them and not fucking see this for what it really is?!?!?!?

TIM AND JENN ARE SURROUNDED BY CHILDREN AT THE PARTY AND THEY LIVE HERE.
THEY CAN FUCKING TAKE THEIR CHILD TO THIS FUCKING PARTY.

THEY. 👏 JUST. 👏 DON'T. 👏 WANT. 👏 TO.👏

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
Timmy I'm inviting you to spend one weekend here with me. I live with a child who suffers from severe anxiety each and every day. They have not left the house in nearly 4 years. They struggle every day with triggers and moments when the anxiety takes over and as a mom I feel completely helpless. Jenn I hope you never mention your name and the word anxiety in the same sentence ever again. My child has a therapist who helps them function and work. Sorry for my rant today but these 2 morons have no idea about real life and when she mentions anxiety it pisses me off. My child lives their life to the fullest every day and I am so proud to call him my son. It is an honor to be his mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I still haven't watched but I have to chime in....no, Tim, you don't do shit to impress other parents. What the fuck is wrong with you? I did a lot during my kid's 13 years in school. Too much. My volunteer resume would make most people's head spin. I never, ever, not even once did something with other parents in mind, with the exception of planning fundraisers and that's more--how I can I get parents to fork over some cash. Everything you do is for the children. What will the children enjoy most? What will make my children happy? How can I make this event better for all the children? It's not about you, Tim and Jenn. It's never about the parents. It's about the children. And that is why you suck so badly at being parents. Nothing in parenthood is a contest, but if it was, you two for sure would be the biggest losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Recap: the car is at 20% and so are they. 🪫

Also, Ginn is searching for her soul between her teeth, Buddy still doesn’t know what an ogre or Shrek is as he wears the same shirt multiple days in a row, Dim is in his third trimester and Da Baby went on his first carousel ride… again.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm very sad for J$ this morning. This is a big day for him and once again, his routine is flipped upside down and he's not sleeping in his own bed, has to leave extra early to get to school, isn't having his usual breakfast and doing his regular morning things. They are truly selfish mother fuckers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

littlemuv

Chatty Member
I worked as a teaching assistant for 16 yrs and I can guarantee no member of staff that sees J’s outfit will be impressed. They’ll know that J had no involvement in making it and no soon-to-be 4 yr old would associate The Netherlands with windmills, Dim or Jenn obviously just googled it. I’d love to be a fly on the wall of the classroom when the teacher asks J what part he made/helped with. And all the other parents will just dislike them (even more) for being the attention grabbing hogs that they are. Not the ‘win’ they think it’ll be

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Orangebird

here is the thing…is it not “working” when they do drag the kids with them other places? How come it’s ok to take the kids to “work“ then but a holiday party suddenly it’s not ok? Make up your minds stans. If they were really paying attention, they would see two things…1) none of what the Trackers do should be called work…a hobby that they suck at maybe….and 2) the trackers only do what is best for them not their kids. The kids are an annoying responsibility that the Trackers have to deal with…not adored humans that they cherish spending time with.

If my husband was a vlogger and I his editor…and I had 2 children under 5…i would have said…you go opening night and film…I’ll stay home with the kids…then we can all go as a family on a non school night and not film it. I would have asked my husband to upload/import the content to my laptop when he got home at night so I could edit the video in the morning. the parade looks like it didn’t start until 10 am. (But I also get up at 630 am every day so can actually accomplish things before 10 am) …then when I got home from the parade I would have finished and posted it.

seriously, the only thing these buffoons are good at is sucking at life.

Reactions: 40

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim admits they are trying to impress other parents and then says anyone who tells you they aren’t trying to impress other parents (with elaborate costumes you made yourself) is lying.
Everything is a dick measuring contest with him. It’s obsessive really.

• Sick
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
A stan has come out in defense of Jenn and her horrible diet while breastfeeding:
View attachment 2552041View attachment 2552042
"busy mum of 2 who also works" - yes, the same thundercunt who is speed-waddling around EPCOT manically to stuff her fucking face with as many foods as possible before the poor thing has to accompany Dimmy as a passenger to go pick up Buddy. Such a fucking hard worker. Working hard at keeping track of all her lies, maybe.

"you've no idea about her sleep life" - we do actually, the bitch is always asleep when Buddy and Dimmy have been awake in the morning and makes "breakfast" during lunchtime.

"the foods she enjoys" - frankly, I wish we knew so much less about the damn foods she enjoys.

"you see a few meals she eats that's it" - yes and that's just what we see and even that is beyond what a normal single person stuffs down their gullet.

"Mum's physical and mental health is very important" - I agree, which is why she should stop fucking eating like the world is going o run out of food tomorrow, move her fucking ass every once in awhile, stop getting sunburned, take better care of her hygiene, and check herself into intensive therapy.

• Heart
Tim’s handiwork didn’t last long. Who would’ve thought glued poster board would fall apart on a 3 year old?

IMG_0130.jpeg

---
Poor kid must’ve been uncomfortable. Why are the Trackers so adamant about being extra??

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Since the Trackers are so damn boring...I wanted to point out that I watched OA Japan Travel Day vlog. The contrast between an OA travel day vlog and anything the Trackers have ever put out is just shocking. Peter mentions how he paid for the Delta Premium Seats in Points and said exactly how many points it cost them. The briefly showed the food offerings in the lounge and on the flight, not more than 3 or so minutes though, so you got an idea without being bored to death or watching them chew and talk with a mouth full of food. They talked about the customs form you have to fill out. They got a few laughs about it, but not in a rude way the way the Trackers do. They get to the hotel, same thing, 3-4 minutes, showing the room, the view, cost per night plus where he booked it. Then, they <gasp> left the room and explored the neighborhood. They showed some foods/drinks from the 7-11 and even gave, good, solid advice on exchanging money.

What struck me most in this whole video is on the flight, Peter opens a note on his phone and scrolls and scrolls and scrolls...this a list of things he'd like to do each day with facts and general information. They did their research, they didn't just hop a flight and figure it out from there. This is how you make a travel vlog.
Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 11.13.07 AM.png

Apparently someone returning home to Japan from a Disneyland trip recognized them on the flight. They did not show the interaction, but when Kitra tells the story, you can tell she is incredibly overwhelmed and appreciative of it all. Truly appreciative. The Trackers aren't capable of that. At all. Ever.

I still think they are all grifters, but this is why the Trackers views are so low, there is no thought or effort in what they put out. Nobody wants to watch the same, poorly planned, overly lavish, vacations over and over and over again.

• Heart
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
They really did a great job with the costume. They completely failed at being Montessori parents and the teachers and parents are going to judge them for it and not in a good way. Especially because not only did J$ have zero work in the costume, they put out the video showing them make it when he wasn't even around. You fail, Trackers. F

All they had to do was go look at the photos from last year's event there are tons of them. The kids are dressed in cultural costumes from the country their class is assigned. They are dressed as kids. Not inanimate objects from the country.

If you want your child to succeed academically, you have to realize nothing is a parent contest. Nothing is really even a student contest. Your child will not learn from these homework assignments if you are doing them when he is not around. You've fucked him up so badly already....do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Here is my analysis of their October views:

Total views: 2,557,055 (per Social Blade)
New video and live views: 1,982,000 (rounded per YouTube)

Percentage of views from new videos: 77.5%
To add to those stats, something I was looking at this morning:
Total views:
October 2023: 2,557,005
October 2022: 4,043,390
October 2021: 4,725,414

I don't care how set for life they are, 2023 has been a financially painful year for them. Keep up the great work, Trackers! 👏

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Oh … I found it. All the kids are just wearing clothes from the countries. There aren’t any Eiffel towers, Sydney opera houses or burj khalifa costumes 👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 37