The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is my analysis of their October views:

Total views: 2,557,055 (per Social Blade)
New video and live views: 1,982,000 (rounded per YouTube)

Percentage of views from new videos: 77.5%

Reactions: 13
Here is my analysis of their October views:

Total views: 2,557,055 (per Social Blade)
New video and live views: 1,982,000 (rounded per YouTube)

Percentage of views from new videos: 77.5%
To add to those stats, something I was looking at this morning:
Total views:
October 2023: 2,557,005
October 2022: 4,043,390
October 2021: 4,725,414

I don't care how set for life they are, 2023 has been a financially painful year for them. Keep up the great work, Trackers! 👏

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Hey Tim, we just spend 30 bucks on 10 bags of halloween candy at Walmart. Now I'm not great at math but I'm pretty sure that's cheaper than party tickets.
To add to those stats, something I was looking at this morning:
Total views:
October 2023: 2,557,005
October 2022: 4,043,390
October 2021: 4,725,414

I don't care how set for life they are, 2023 has been a financially painful year for them. Keep up the great work, Trackers! 👏
Oof, that gotta sting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand vlogging at Disney Springs so often. It’s a mall. I know a lot of the vloggers do it. I’m assuming because it’s easier because I can’t see why you wouldn’t just go to a theme park to walk around and film.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Recap: Still doing to same things, Jenn still cant put out timely videos.....calling what she does editing is still generous, they are still not taking care of their own children and need a nanny (nannies) and have ended another stay at Fort Wilderness that despite not going to the parks,(except for Tim and Not so Scary) still have a list of things to do next time because they couldn't find time in between all of their eating to do them. And yes, stocking up on groceries when they have a car, kitchen and are familiar to the area is still too difficult for them.

Time Tracker #152 Time to start a go fund me for a basic life skills class

Reactions: 21
Recap: the car is at 20% and so are they. 🪫

Also, Ginn is searching for her soul between her teeth, Buddy still doesn’t know what an ogre or Shrek is as he wears the same shirt multiple days in a row, Dim is in his third trimester and Da Baby went on his first carousel ride… again.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t know if this was already said on the last thread, but I don’t think the friends were from Chicago, I think Tim said the friends hadn’t heard of the restaurant because it’s from Chicago, and Jenn was flabbergasted that people don’t spend their ever waking moments thinking about all things Disney.

Reactions: 14
Recap: the car is at 20% and so are they. 🪫

Also, Ginn is searching for her soul between her teeth, Buddy still doesn’t know what an ogre or Shrek is as he wears the same shirt multiple days in a row, Dim is in his third trimester and Da Baby went on his first carousel ride… again.
Your recap should be a thread title surely? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually I edit my last post. Halloween trick or treating options. Let’s take a vote:

a) The entire family + nanny rose (with nanny pushing the stroller, of course)
b) Tim and Jenn take J trick or treating while leaving Oliver behind with the nanny
c) Both jenn and nanny rose at home with Oliver while Tim takes J trick or treating solo
d) “ we meant to go trick or treating but time just got away from us”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Actually I edit my last post. Halloween trick or treating options. Let’s take a vote:

b) Tim and Jenn take J trick or treating while leaving Oliver behind with the nanny
c) Both jenn and nanny rose at home with Oliver while Tim takes J trick or treating solo
Nanny pushing the stroller only off camera, as soon as it starts rolling J14D has to show everyone how good of a mother she is

Reactions: 10

C, or D, then B. A won't happen...

Reactions: 7

D. I think it's going to be J$ had such an exciting day in school, he's exhausted and he has to go to bed at 7. I actually think the kid is sick, his nose was really runny in that last video. I don't think they'd admit that he was sick, but I think that would be their own excuse as to why they didn't go out.

Didn't they not go at all last year? And was it the year before that the British guys came over? Or is that the same year and it all blends.

Reactions: 10
I live in Orlando and trick-or-treating doesn’t start in my neighborhood until 7pm. So, I don’t see them getting all geared up and out at 7, trick or treat and then be back to bathe/shower and get Jackson to bed anywhere near when they usually want him to. They will say he got to go trick or treating on the cruise and “tonight” just didn’t work out for us.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.