The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll play too -

You're just a jealous hater!!!! You know they work so hard and she works full-time and has to edit. It takes her 10 hours a day. It was so hard for them to go to Disney Springs and then film themselves in the car and then eat chicken fingers because they had to race back to pick up Jackson. They couldn't bring Oliver with them because they were working!!! Don't you work??? They do this for us and they don't have to!!! Why are you even on this page if you don't like them?

duck you, stans. šŸ–• duck. YOU.
Iā€™ll play too lol.

We only see like 30 minutes of their day. We donā€™t know what else is going on. If you donā€™t like it, donā€™t watch!!
---
I honestly donā€™t think thereā€™s anything wrong with them going alone to film opening night. But they should 100% go again with J$. I get that 4 yo kids get tired and cranky, I had one once. But they could stay until maybe 9? Itā€™s just weird that they only do these events alone.
I kind of agree because it is a school night and Jackson has his event at school today. I get opening night for these things is important to attend even though all the other vloggers will have their videos up today and we will probably see the Trackers upload theirs Monday or Tuesday.
It would be one thing for them to go opening night alone and then bring Jackson to another date but they wont. And thatā€™s one of many many many reasons they suck as parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I kind of agree because it is a school night and Jackson has his event at school today. I get opening night for these things is important to attend even though all the other vloggers will have their videos up today and we will probably see the Trackers upload theirs Monday or Tuesday.
It would be one thing for them to go opening night alone and then bring Jackson to another date but they wont. And thatā€™s one of many many many reasons they suck as parents.
Exactly. That's it. They won't.

Prove us wrong, Trackers!

Reactions: 18
What they don't get, is that everyone would be understanding if J4D said, "You guyzzz, no vloog today cause we took the boys to the Christmas party and wanted them to enjoy it". Never gonna happen though. šŸ˜Ŗ

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Raising Canes video is doing decent numbers (for them). Going back the last two weeks, they have uploaded 10 videos and as of right now, their fast food binge fest is number #5 out of the 10 for most views.
F9AA070E-0267-413F-A849-47BC6C4D7553.jpeg
7C48E575-A609-426C-8B58-C312D4D93354.jpeg

Only 3 videos in the last 2 weeks have hit over 100k and none of them are home vlogs. Some Stanā€™s may have stopped watching the home vlogs because Jenn or the kids in the thumbnail used to be enough to get those videos over 100k

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I honestly donā€™t think thereā€™s anything wrong with them going alone to film opening night. But they should 100% go again with J$. I get that 4 yo kids get tired and cranky, I had one once. But they could stay until maybe 9? Itā€™s just weird that they only do these events alone.
I also don't have a problem with them going to film on opening night. What annoyed the duck out of me was that, since Jenn arrived separately, they are most likely staying at a MK resort. On a school night. Before the big parade. There is no reason why, for this night, Tim couldn't do this alone. He went to many, many, too many MNSSHP solo OR have them both go, and suck it up and drive the 30 or so minutes home after the event to give their children a sense of normalcy, especially J$, before what is probably the most exciting school day that he's ever had.

I will add--we live about 1hr 30mins from WDW. We very, very, very rarely spend the night. We always drive up for the day and come back unless we're doing a multi day vacation type trip. It's possible to just go for the day, especially when you live in Lake Nona.

I think the Cane's video is doing so well because they really are the first to get that out and it's the first Cane's in Orlando, so it is kind of big news, especially with the reputation that Cane's has.

I also think--and I hate to give them hints, but---if they would have put "cosplay" or called the windmill vid "We are cosplayers now" it would have done much, much better an brought in new viewers. Not that I think they are cosplayers, they aren't, but it's something Jenn said in the video and I think that title would have brought people in. Nobody is looking up windmill costume on YouTube.

Last edited:
Iā€™ll play too lol.

We only see like 30 minutes of their day. We donā€™t know what else is going on. If you donā€™t like it, donā€™t watch!!
---

Paging Mr. Morrow had his video up around 9:45 am. Whether you like him or not, he puts in the work for these events.
---
I also don't have a problem with them going to film on opening night. What annoyed the duck out of me was that, since Jenn arrived separately, they are most likely staying at a MK resort. On a school night. Before the big parade. There is no reason why, for this night, Tim couldn't do this alone. He went to many, many, too many MNSSHP solo OR have them both go, and suck it up and drive the 30 or so minutes home after the event to give their children a sense of normalcy, especially J$, before what is probably the most exciting school day that he's ever had.

I will add--we live about 1hr 30mins from WDW. We very, very, very rarely spend the night. We always drive up for the day and come back unless we're doing a multi day vacation type trip. It's possible to just go for the day, especially when you live in Lake Nona.

I think the Cane's video is doing so well because they really are the first to get that out and it's the first Cane's in Orlando, so it is kind of big news, especially with the reputation that Cane's has.

I also think--and I hate to give them hints, but---if they would have put "cosplay" or called the windmill vid "We are cosplayers now" it would have done much, much better an brought in new viewers. Not that I think they are cosplayers, they aren't, but it's something Jenn said in the video and I think that title would have brought people in. Nobody is looking up windmill costume on YouTube.
Agree. Turning everything into a staycation and disrupting their kids lives bc she canā€™t drive a gd car. I just wonā€™t ever understand that.

Canes is expanding super fast right now. I can see a lot of people being interested bc they have one coming soon too. One opened 2 miles from my house the same day as Orlando.

Paging Mr. Morrow had his video up around 9:45 am. Whether you like him or not, he puts in the work for these events.
Adam has his up already too. Although he is looking TIRED.
We know Jacksonā€™s event at school is today which means Jenn isnā€™t doing jack tit today as far as ā€œworking.ā€ The earliest we may get the Christmas Party video is Sunday IF she decides sheā€™s good and ready to edit it tomorrow.

Reactions: 20
They easily could've went to the second party tonight and bring the prop since there would be no school tomorrow... however that would mean they care about someone more than themselves. You know Ginn isn't getting that voog up today so being at the first party is irrelevant.

Apparently there is some sort of media event at the Contemporary right now featuring their gingerbread display. Coincidentally enough, the windmill's parade is at the same time. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
There is absolutely no reason they had to go OpeNinG nIGht. They are vloggers, they are not Media. When they got their tickets, they couldā€™ve gotten them for tonight. (Which is now sold out)

Iā€™ve never seen such madness in my life. Needing to get a couple of days at a resortin order to attend HHN, MNSSHP, MVMCP. They are locals, and they are ridiculous!

itā€™s not like the video will be up today, Iā€™m sure there will not be a difference in views if they went Thursday or Friday.

My heart doesnā€™t break for Jackson, the boy is fine. The boy is more privileged than a lot of kids, not doing this one privileged thing will not ruin him. He canā€™t miss what he doesnā€™t know.

• Heart
Apparently there is some sort of media event at the Contemporary right now featuring their gingerbread display.
Coincidentally enough, the windmill's parade is at the same time. :ROFLMAO:
Let's see -

Miracle Child... Disney content... Miracle child... Disney content...

So hard to choose!!! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My heart doesnā€™t break for Jackson, the boy is fine. The boy is more privileged than a lot of kids, not doing this one privileged thing will not ruin him. He canā€™t miss what he doesnā€™t know.
While I get your point, we all KNOW that they told Buddy all about it, how fun it was, what they saw, etc.
And he fully was aware of them LEAVING to go to it.

So, it's less about not missing what he doesn't know and him KNOWING that his parents are going right over to the park - aka someplace "fun" - and we know Jenn won't keep her mouth shut when talking about it to him. Same as when they headed to EPCOT w/ Oliver before picking him up. He knows they went there. He will begin to resent that.

It's also about the optics.

I know we went hard at Tim when he went over to MNSSHP alone while J. was at Fort Wilderness (and I realize sometimes we need to pick a lane already when we nitpick cuz I guess I'll give a pass to Tim bc he films the content), BUT it's still more about them (Jenn) gleefully going to these events sans children. Her presence there is just pure FOMO. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

And re: the lame bedtime excuse. The stans love to say that the only other children that are at these parties are vacationers who HAVE to stay up late because this is the ONE time they get to go, when that's simply not true. There's always locals who go to these parties with their kids and either plan to go when there's no school the next day or the kid just goes to school the next day like normal.

I think someone said it on that FB post that if bedtime is the excuse now, then the excuse in the future will be "because it's a school night."

Jenn will ALWAYS have an excuse to have a no-kids "date night." She sucks.

Reactions: 29
I think J is fine not going to these parties. He does enough manufactured entertainment between all the cruises and other things. J doesnā€™t even seem to really like theme parks. Kids need a stable, calm home, something these kids donā€™t have.

Regardless, itā€™s the same party every year. She wonā€™t even get the video up in time anyway.

Sheā€™s full of tit. She cannot stand having Tim go to these things alone. So the whole entourage must be dragged, on a school night.

Reactions: 21
For those of you not on FBā€¦ Stans are over their shenanigans
I do think some of these are Tattlers šŸ˜‰

@xmasbdaygirl called it. There is a stan defending them saying they are working and thatā€™s why they canā€™t take Jackson.
Working my ass. Iā€™m sure they will ride Jingle cruise (maybe notā€¦ATW waited two hours to ride and I donā€™t see Tim and Jenn doing that), watch the parade and EAT. They donā€™t take Jackson because 1. He is no longer free. 2. He will want to do things other than eat eat eat.

Reactions: 21
I think J is fine not going to these parties. He does enough manufactured entertainment between all the cruises and other things. J doesnā€™t even seem to really like theme parks. Kids need a stable, calm home, something these kids donā€™t have.

Regardless, itā€™s the same party every year. She wonā€™t even get the video up in time anyway.

Sheā€™s full of tit. She cannot stand having Tim go to these things alone. So the whole entourage must be dragged, on a school night.
Oh yeah, of course he'll survive not going. I mean, MNSSHP and MVMCP weren't around when we were kids and we're fine.

But even if we discount the optics that I referenced above for a moment (and the stans who wear blinders about how crappy it looks to have a declared infertile couple not experiencing this with their miracle children who they pimp out for everything else)... I think it's even MORE about, like I said, how Jackson is perceiving the situation when his parents go off to these fun parties, parks, etc. and he is left either in bed or at school.

Cuz we know Jenn has her usual diarrhea of the mouth when she tells him afterwards, "Budddyyyy, we had so much fun seeing Mickey... you would have loved it... Budddyyyy... We took Oliver to EPCOT while you were at school....he luuuuvvved it..... " šŸ™„

It may not affect him now, but if they keep this tit up as he get older (I'm talking elementary school, etc.), it'll be real interesting... cuz he will start to resent them (or even Oliver, if he doesn't already).

Oh yeah, of course he'll survive not going. I mean, MNSSHP and MVMCP weren't around when we were kids and we're fine.

But even if we discount the optics that I referenced above for a moment (and the stans who wear blinders about how crappy it looks to have a declared infertile couple not experiencing this with their miracle children who they pimp out for everything else)... I think it's even MORE about, like I said, how Jackson is perceiving the situation when his parents go off to these fun parties, parks, etc. and he is left either in bed or at school.

Cuz we know Jenn has her usual diarrhea of the mouth when she tells him afterwards, "Budddyyyy, we had so much fun seeing Mickey... you would have loved it... Budddyyyy... We took Oliver to EPCOT while you were at school....he luuuuvvved it..... " šŸ™„

It may not affect him now, but if they keep this tit up as he get older (I'm talking elementary school, etc.), it'll be real interesting... cuz he will start to resent them (or even Oliver, if he doesn't already).
I hear you. It does look odd. I just think he gets enough of it all year. This kid has been on more cruises than anyone. And he doesnā€™t really enjoy the Disney parks. I think if they had a really photogenic kid who enjoyed the theme parks, they would bring them more. (When I say photogenic I donā€™t mean better looking just one who would play up to the camera more)

I hear you. It does look odd. I just think he gets enough of it all year. This kid has been on more cruises than anyone. And he doesnā€™t really enjoy the Disney parks. I think if they had a really photogenic kid who enjoyed the theme parks, they would bring them more. (When I say photogenic I donā€™t mean better looking just one who would play up to the camera more)
Also, if he does have sensory issues then the parks and the parties would be horrible for him. They aren't taking him because they simply don't want him there and don't want to have to "deal" with him.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.