The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a raising canes opening on Narcoosee in Dec. It’s across from the lake Nona Walmart. I wonder if they will visit that location.
SHE tried Raising Canes AGAIN for the first time!!! Did WE like it this time.”
See what I did there 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So one day later and they only hit 61K with their fast food car mukbang.

Love to see it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just noticed that the person who posted the pic on FB answered some other people's questions.
She said the pic (posted on the 7th) was about 10:30 a.m. at DS and Tim was alone.

Tim was wearing the same t-shirt in the DS pic and the Cane's vlog.

So -

a) did Jenn just sit in the car while Tim ran into DS to film (he's got his camera bag on him in the pic)... or piss.
OR
b) was Jenn in a store BY HERSELF (GASP! the horrors) while Tim went to the bathroom and ran into the stans by said bathroom and he clarified (or gave the impression) he was alone = LIAR (this is presuming they asked him, or he didn't offer the info that Jenn was nearby...)

:unsure:

Reactions: 11
I just noticed that the person who posted the pic on FB answered some other people's questions.
She said the pic (posted on the 7th) was about 10:30 a.m. at DS and Tim was alone.

So -

a) did Jenn just sit in the car while Tim ran into DS to film (he's got his camera bag on him in the pic)... or piss.
OR
b) was Jenn in a store BY HERSELF (GASP! the horrors) while Tim went to the bathroom and ran into the stans by said bathroom and he clarified (or gave the impression) he was alone = LIAR (this is presuming they asked him, or he didn't offer the info that Jenn was nearby...)

Maybe Jenn got food all over her and didn't want to be seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

So -

OR

I was thinking about that yesterday and yes, I ended up watching :rolleyes: . If stan saw Tim at 10:30 and they arrive at Cane's at 12 while declaring it took 6 minutes to get there, they were at Disney Springs at least an hour. I would bet that they were in the Ganachery and Tim said, gotta pee, brb and left her in there. That bathroom is right next to it.

That's not the closest bathroom to the Orange garage, where we know Tim loves to park. So he didn't just run into DS to use the commode. They had to be in that Landing area for something...my money is on food. BUT--all the holiday offerings didn't start until today. So 🖕 Timmy.

Oh--I wonder if they showed up to DS at 10, looking to do a full vlog on the holiday treats, only to find out they didn't start until the 9th. Jenn started to scroll social media, saw everyone at Canes and they decided to go there. If we never see a DS vlog in that shirt...that's what happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

So -

OR

My first thought was Jenn was home sleeping and Tim picked her up to go to lunch. 🙄

But maybe not enough time to do that.

I was thinking about that yesterday and yes, I ended up watching :rolleyes: . If stan saw Tim at 10:30 and they arrive at Cane's at 12 while declaring it took 6 minutes to get there, they were at Disney Springs at least an hour. I would bet that they were in the Ganachery and Tim said, gotta pee, brb and left her in there. That bathroom is right next to it.
Not that I care to overanalyze this...yet here I am. 🤣

But it's really strange that Jenn would be left in a store alone (cuz we all know how she is or tries to give the impression she is... ) while then also Tim running into a stan and either they didn't ask him if he was alone... or he didn't offer. Which, for small talk purposes, would be interesting too, given it's natural Jenn's name may come up and him saying she's next door in The Ganachery (but then them not saying that to the person who asked on FB?)

Like, was it as simple as -

"Hi! Tim! Big fan! Can get a picture?"
"Sure.."
[insert awkward silence]
"Bye!"

I mean, you gotta think there was something else discussed...and / or if he was omitting (per Jenn's demands / instructions) that she was there too?

Reactions: 8
So one day later and they only hit 61K with their fast food car mukbang.

Love to see it.
Unpopular opinion but this video is one that will do well. 61k in 24 hours is not horrible for them if their recent numbers are anything to go by. Making the windmill costume was uploaded 2 days ago and has 51k views. Their next recent lowest viewed video is their last day at Fort Wilderness which was uploaded 9 days ago and is sitting at 71k views.

I do see this video breaking 100k views honestly.

Reactions: 8
Jenn might have been sitting in the car with a large snack or two to keep her going between breakfast and lunch while Tim went for pee?

• Haha
My guess is that he dropped off j$ at school, went to DS hoping to catch Xmas treats, then had to go back home to pick up the bloated whale because she found out he was going to the chicken place and god forbid she just makes herself a sandwich at home and cleans…#FOMOQUEEN

Reactions: 16
Not that I care to overanalyze this...yet here I am. 🤣

But it's really strange that Jenn would be left in a store alone (cuz we all know how she is or tries to give the impression she is... ) while then also Tim running into a stan and either they didn't ask him if he was alone... or he didn't offer. Which, for small talk purposes, would be interesting too, given it's natural Jenn's name may come up and him saying she's next door in The Ganachery (but then them not saying that to the person who asked on FB?)

Like, was it as simple as -

"Hi! Tim! Big fan! Can get a picture?"
"Sure.."
[insert awkward silence]
"Bye!"

I mean, you gotta think there was something else discussed...and / or if he was omitting (per Jenn's demands / instructions) that she was there too?
Maybe the stan hates Jenn like we do? :ROFLMAO: Maybe they didn't even think to ask for her because they only really like Tim?:ROFLMAO:

I have no idea. I don't think she sat in the car in the parking garage as the timing seems to be that they were there for about an hour or so. And I don't think he just ran into DS to just use the bathroom because there's a bathroom right next to Coca Cola, although maybe he has a favorite pooping spot? :ROFLMAO:
---
My guess is that he dropped off j$ at school, went to DS hoping to catch Xmas treats, then had to go back home to pick up the bloated whale because she found out he was going to the chicken place and god forbid she just makes herself a sandwich at home and cleans…#FOMOQUEEN
It's 30-40 minutes from DS to their house. There's no way that he drove from school, to DS, back to Lake Nona and then back to Canes for noon. I mean, it's technically possible..but it would be straight driving back and forth. He'd be obsessed with charging the Rivian at that point.

She had to be with him at DS either in the car or in DS somewhere because she pointed out it took 6 mins to get from DS to Canes.

• Haha
Maybe the stan hates Jenn like we do? :ROFLMAO: Maybe they didn't even think to ask for her because they only really like Tim?:ROFLMAO:
That was my first thought. Back when I actually liked Tim, if I had run into him I wouldn't have asked about his wife. Maybe the stan didn't either and just assumed he was alone since they didn't see Jenn.

Reactions: 10
Wait a second...we are totally overthinking this---Jenn was in the Gideon's line. Tim ran to use the bathroom, although the bathroom across from Homcomin' would technically be closer, I can see him wanting to look in the Ganachery.

My theory…Jenn went in to Sephora. It’s the only place she would likely feel comfortable going alone and no man apparently can enter as I always see them sitting out front. 🤣. Tim must have walked her there then said I’m going to check out the ganachery and bathroom and I will come back to get you.

Reactions: 12

I have no idea. I don't think she sat in the car in the parking garage as the timing seems to be that they were there for about an hour or so. And I don't think he just ran into DS to just use the bathroom because there's a bathroom right next to Coca Cola, although maybe he has a favorite pooping spot? :ROFLMAO:
That's a pretty busy bathroom for a pooping spot, IMHO. :ROFLMAO: It's the one right across from Paradiso, right?

Yeah, I'm thinking you may be right about Gideon's. I got my email about the new stuff on Nov 7 in the morning. And that lines up with the timeline... and Jenn's FOMO.

DH and I were actually planning on going to DS on Sunday to get Gideon's Nov offerings. Damn it. They ruined that too now. 😭
---
My theory…Jenn went in to Sephora. It’s the only place she would likely feel comfortable going alone and no man apparently can enter as I always see them sitting out front. 🤣. Tim must have walked her there then said I’m going to check out the ganachery and bathroom and I will come back to get you.
Yeah, this was my first thought. Cuz she's been left alone in there before, I think?
Though wasn't that when she frantically "lost" him and the whole tit with having each others' phones or something? 🤣

But I'm thinking Gideon's maybe more now. Because = FOOD.

I hate the Disney springs Sephora. I don’t have a dx of anxiety BUT I don’t like the way that location makes me feel. Literally walk in, and RIGHT back out within seconds. I didn’t even make it to the girl that was offering a shopping basket the last time I walked in. She was. Maybe 5 ft from the door, and at least 20 people walked between us in that short amount of time. Nah, duck that.
I never understood how Jenn shops there. It's close to impossible with the amount of people that are in there. I guess going right at opening would not be so bad, but I also wouldn’t waste gas passing by 5 other locations just to get to the one at Disney Springs. Maybe a Rivian would solve my real world problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's a pretty busy bathroom for a pooping spot, IMHO. :ROFLMAO: It's the one right across from Paradiso, right?

Yeah, I'm thinking you may be right about Gideon's. I got my email about the new stuff on Nov 7 in the morning. And that lines up with the timeline... and Jenn's FOMO.

DH and I were actually planning on going to DS on Sunday to get Gideon's Nov offerings. Damn it. They ruined that too now. 😭
--
That bathroom wouldn’t be busy at 10:30am though. I agree it would be pretty busy for a poop spot otherwise.

So did they consume 5000 calories in cookies and ice coffee (but we don’t drink caffeine) before or after the 3000 calories in chicken fingers and fries?

Reactions: 12
Tim had what looked like a crumb in his pube beard when they were driving from DS to RC. So, they surely must've eaten something at DS. Can Gideon's considered a "quick errand"?

And I can't understand why he ordered the 6 piece meal for his first time. Sure, they are gluttons and eat a crap load of food. But if you are trying something for the first time and there's a possibility you won't like it, why get so much food, especially if they really had already eaten something at DS?

Looks like this might be the Stan that they hung out with at the Farmer's Market in Celebration. I wonder how she chooses which Stans to be "friends" with. Surely they have to offer gifts or maybe a fee?

1699557606210.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.