The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim had what looked like a crumb in his pube beard when they were driving from DS to RC. So, they surely must've eaten something at DS. Can Gideon's considered a "quick errand"?

And I can't understand why he ordered the 6 piece meal for his first time. Sure, they are gluttons and eat a crap load of food. But if you are trying something for the first time and there's a possibility you won't like it, why get so much food, especially if they really had already eaten something at DS?

Looks like this might be the Stan that they hung out with at the Farmer's Market in Celebration. I wonder how she chooses which Stans to be "friends" with. Surely they have to offer gifts or maybe a fee?

View attachment 2561749
We go to Disney Springs for fun and eats, what the hell is there for a ”quick errand”??? Did they need another T-shirt from Uniqlo, did Dejennerate need her 1050th Mickey ears, did they need ornaments from the Christmas store??
No one I know goes to DS just run an errand. Besides don’t they pass like half a dozen Targets and other stores between Lane Nona and DS?? This tit doesn’t make sense.
#homemovies

Reactions: 18
Anyone notice how long they’ve been stuck at 904k subs? That number hasn’t grown in what feels like months. They’ve completely plateaued, with the same old same old tit not getting any traction on their channel. Jenn probably doesn’t see a sinking ship because she’s too thick, but Tim must realize this tit’s going south fast?

Reactions: 16
Guessing no voog today since the first disney Christmas party is tonight. Gotta be first to go, last to release

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone notice how long they’ve been stuck at 904k subs? That number hasn’t grown in what feels like months. They’ve completely plateaued, with the same old same old tit not getting any traction on their channel. Jenn probably doesn’t see a sinking ship because she’s too thick, but Tim must realize this tit’s going south fast?
Maybe Dim's auto-subscription for buying views is on pause because his CC got declined and he hasn't noticed. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They were silly not to check their order at “Raising Cain’s” chicken before they left.

Have OA fallen out with The Trackers? I thought they got on okay but I haven’t had as much time to be in the loop recently.

Reactions: 8
That looked like plenty of food to me at the park. The food alone was 800 calories plus their big drinks. I understand going back, but they really didn’t need to for what they said they wanted, which was to do a taste test. For people who spend $40,000 on a cruise, a missing sandwich is a rounding error. They really should be fatter for how much they eat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think their “errand” was going to Gideons for a muckbang session. There’ll probably be a voog of them in a few days licking pumpkin spice and chocolate off of their fingers and the sidewalk.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
There’s a raising canes opening on Narcoosee in Dec. It’s across from the lake Nona Walmart. I wonder if they will visit that location.
SHE tried Raising Canes AGAIN for the first time!!! Did WE like it this time.”
See what I did there 🤭🤭🤭
"Ultimate Farewell Feast: Enjoying Her Last Meal at Raising Cane's Chicken!"

"Farewell Feast Fiasco: Jenn's Raising Cane's Chicken Catastrophe!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My mum is still trying to go down the princess route with my neice now, but she's got 0 chance of that ever being allowed 😅 although my niece loves her dresses and dolls (those are her baby's) I have always been strong in letting her understand she can choose whatever makes her happy, so she runs about dressed up as buzz an woody an will play with whatever makes noise an mess, like dinosaurs that spew slime 😅 although tbh I am starting to regret getting her a recorder 😫😅 nothing worse than hearing that at 5am
LOL just hope she doesn't take up the bagpipes😅
---
This is what depression looks like…also what the duck is going on with the corners of her mouth….
That photo would be straight up on the NSFW Reddit page.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep.

Honestly, by the looks of their hot / cold FB page comments these days, plus who shows up for the lives, I think they're probably legit hovering around only 100,000-200,000 tried and true subs who actually do watch, check in here or there, watch the lives, and / or continue to keep invested in the channel in *some* way.

Cuz there's no way, even with how finicky YouTube is, that they have 900,000+ subs - actively engaged w/ the channel - while not even seeing vlogs hit 100,000 views after a handful of days - or weeks.
There is definitely a ton of people who used to follow them in the past that just haven’t unsubbed. They probably aren’t active or at least active with the channel.

Reactions: 15
Not that I care to overanalyze this...yet here I am. 🤣

But it's really strange that Jenn would be left in a store alone (cuz we all know how she is or tries to give the impression she is... ) while then also Tim running into a stan and either they didn't ask him if he was alone... or he didn't offer. Which, for small talk purposes, would be interesting too, given it's natural Jenn's name may come up and him saying she's next door in The Ganachery (but then them not saying that to the person who asked on FB?)

Like, was it as simple as -

"Hi! Tim! Big fan! Can get a picture?"
"Sure.."
[insert awkward silence]
"Bye!"

I mean, you gotta think there was something else discussed...and / or if he was omitting (per Jenn's demands / instructions) that she was there too?
Though, it would be weird to make mention that he left her facing the shelves close enough so that she can smell the chocolate to occupy her so she doesn't have 'anxiety' and bolt blindly trying to chew through the plate glass with those teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.