The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They spent more time making that windmill than they’ve spent with their kids this week.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
So js walked by his new windmill costume and didn’t care enough to find clearance so his shirt caught a piece and the force js exerted upon the windmill costume broke a piece off and really ticked time off. You can see it in his face 😠

Js prefers his cool pencil

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jenn pretends she doesn’t drink just like she pretends she cares about how much fat is on her food, just like she pretends caffeine is of the devil, just like she pretends she is editing all day, just like she pretends to feed Buddy healthy foods just because she buys “healthy cereal” for him.

Reactions: 21
Their names couldn’t be any easier but the Stan’s brain cells have taken a detour. Time and Jane Tracker 🤎🤎🤎
IMG_7333.jpeg
IMG_7330.jpeg

little wm js on the left and time with a weapon on the right

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their names couldn’t be any easier but the Stan’s brain cells have taken a detour. Time and Jane Tracker 🤎🤎🤎
View attachment 2556604View attachment 2556602
little wm js on the left and time with a weapon on the right
*Oh Stan, Time doesn't read. He's a black hole of need. If he could wear the costume himself, he would- trust that he'll hang out for way to long the day they do the dress up for his fix. He's the asshole parent who would come to fisticuffs at the little league game, if he thought he could get away with it.

I hope another parent gives a backhand about having so much free time to 'create' and what a wonderful job daddy did.
It's sad, that's really a cute costume; J$ would have had a great time placing and 'pasting' the blueboard bits and flowers/grass(even if you go back and hot glue them after) and you could marvel at the wonkiness. It's about the making of the costume, not the finished product. J$ would've remembered that, building with his dad. They compete in all the wrong areas, for the wrong things. That idiot stan calling him 'Time' is on to something in that the lack of quality time they invest into J$ and BBO is were they fail. Their mother has no real interest or ability. That leaves you, Time.
Their time is being spent with the carousel of nannies while you're wasting hours propping up your own narcissism and gluttony. Insta raising your children will absolutely ruin them. Stop the performative parenting. Just bleeping stop.
Time will miss the point and be salty instead.
How can they be so bad at this?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I worked as a teaching assistant for 16 yrs and I can guarantee no member of staff that sees J’s outfit will be impressed. They’ll know that J had no involvement in making it and no soon-to-be 4 yr old would associate The Netherlands with windmills, Dim or Jenn obviously just googled it. I’d love to be a fly on the wall of the classroom when the teacher asks J what part he made/helped with. And all the other parents will just dislike them (even more) for being the attention grabbing hogs that they are. Not the ‘win’ they think it’ll be

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Jenn, I assure you that making a costume is not a stressor in parenting 😩 you can ask a group of 1000 parents “what’s stressful about parenting” and I promise you, not one of them will say “making costumes for a preschooler”
Same with show and tell. Tim was excited when he thought they got out of show and tell for the week, but was then disappointed it was just moved up
a day. Seriously, I don’t understand what is so stressful about that. How pathetic that it takes two adults a full week to accomplish something that real working parents probably spend minutes on. And to not involve Jackson in the making of his school project is once again shameful.
---
Did anybody else notice that Mrs “I dOnT dRiNk” now has a full wine cork box?
I didn’t notice the cork box but I noticed her obnoxious drunk laugh at the beginning part of the video. I only watched the beginning and the end.

Reactions: 16
Isn't the whole part of giving kids a project so that you know the kid gets INVOLVED with it, are they really going be these parents, where the kid just wakes up in the morning an whatever it is is done, J is gonna grow up to be that kid where he comes home an tells his folks that night that there's a project due tomorrow an they will be up all night doing it for him, he will never take a interest in anything like this cause why bother if his folks will do it all, they are honestly pathetic an all for to "show off" which other parents will just gossip about an then after a week forget about it

My little cousin (now 17) still remembers when me an her both done her first school project at age 4, she was to be a Viking so we both looked up different vikings an she picked her shield based on what one she wanted to be an we both learned the differences between vikings an why they had the shields they did, then once I cut out her shield we BOTH painting it an decorated it and we learned why they used the colours they did as well, see slackers that's what doing a project with your kid is about, you BOTH get involved an LEARN about what you are doing, an you kid gets a CoRe meMOriE from that time together

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I remember making a Viking helmet for my son. He wanted a helmet and I worked how to make it (papier- mache on a baloon). My son loved getting glue and paper on his hands and then painting the helmet the way he wanted it i.e. children do need help with crafts, but you guide them rather than just doing it all yourself. An Anderson shelter made with corrugated cardboard was another great effort.

Reactions: 15
I was going to add that they’ll be the type of parents that’ll do J’s homework for him but then I remembered that he’s already more intelligent than they ever were. I pity those poor kids if anything ever happens to their father sperm donor because they’ll have to be responsible for Jenn. It doesn’t bear thinking about. She’s already about as useful as a chocolate teapot, can you imaging as she gets older? She’d be in adult nappies/diapers just because she’s too lazy to get herself to the toilet. Scary!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, every class has THAT set of parents that just does all the work and likes to show off. They are those parents. If it were me, I’d look up the traditional dress of the country and probably take the kid to thrift store to recreate the look. Just my thoughts…at least the kid would be involved. We did that this year for our Halloween costumes. It was a lot of fun.

Dim asks if they should throw away the car costume and Ginn says "nooooo we keep it, are you kidding? We have to keep that. It's very special. Put it in the garage somewhere."
View attachment 2556532

How gross, all they care about is competing against other children. Way to make the other kids actually not like your child. They seriously cannot read the room and have no emotional intelligence at all. This is what happens when you live in an isolated fantasy bubble where everyone is an internet stan "friend" that blows praise up your asses.
Children competing is fine, but in this case, Tim made the costume so if J “wins”, it means nothing. Just another in a series of empty victories. I hate how competitive Tim is, he’s going to ruin the baby crawl (if O ends up participating) for all the other cruisers.

Reactions: 23
The whole windmill costume thing is totally a set up to garner sorely needed views. “Let’s pivot to the family fun channel with a project rather than the travel channel that is slowly dying.”

Pumping out two uploads a day was not enough so how about this!

They really did a great job with the costume. They completely failed at being Montessori parents and the teachers and parents are going to judge them for it and not in a good way. Especially because not only did J$ have zero work in the costume, they put out the video showing them make it when he wasn't even around. You fail, Trackers. F

All they had to do was go look at the photos from last year's event there are tons of them. The kids are dressed in cultural costumes from the country their class is assigned. They are dressed as kids. Not inanimate objects from the country.

If you want your child to succeed academically, you have to realize nothing is a parent contest. Nothing is really even a student contest. Your child will not learn from these homework assignments if you are doing them when he is not around. You've fucked him up so badly already....do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah, every class has THAT set of parents that just does all the work and likes to show off. They are those parents. If it were me, I’d look up the traditional dress of the country and probably take the kid to thrift store to recreate the look. Just my thoughts…at least the kid would be involved. We did that this year for our Halloween costumes. It was a lot of fun.
It’s only a matter of time until the staff and parents notice their constant flexing and talk about how they do it all for YouTube. Now all of these people surrounding J are watching their day to day. That’s just so creepy and weird.

Reactions: 22
Even the title of the voog shows how terrible at parenting they are by spoiling his every desire…”our 4 year old wanted to be a windmill so WE made him a windmill costume”. We already saw the ones where they rented cars for his whims… What’s next? Our 16 year old wanted to be a race car driver so we bought him a Bugatti! i do love how all of this is on film and the annoyed parents and teachers will see it and hate these buffoons even more.

also they are missing the best time of the year to enjoy their patio. We eat dinner every night out there, read, lounge, work, play…it’s delightful. Summer is for swimming and sweating but october, nov, Dec? Glorious in Florida yards. They are so stupid to have paid all that money and now not use it during the best time of year. Why am I not surprised.

Reactions: 36
I worked as a teaching assistant for 16 yrs and I can guarantee no member of staff that sees J’s outfit will be impressed. They’ll know that J had no involvement in making it and no soon-to-be 4 yr old would associate The Netherlands with windmills, Dim or Jenn obviously just googled it. I’d love to be a fly on the wall of the classroom when the teacher asks J what part he made/helped with. And all the other parents will just dislike them (even more) for being the attention grabbing hogs that they are. Not the ‘win’ they think it’ll be
Yep, the best projects are the ones the kids obviously had a hand in making. Nothing worse than a parent trying to flex over 4 year olds.

Reactions: 17
Ok I’m going in…

-Jenn saying I can’t wait to see the other costumes and thinking we don’t know she thinks theirs will be better than everyone else’s.
-Jenn has to keep reminding herself it’s for Jackson “for us I mean Jackson” lol. Bet that happens ALL the time in that house.
-jenn telling us her not doing anything is because she is filming. witch please….it’s called a tripod and most voogers use them. Plus then you could have time lapsed the making of this winning costume and spared us your crappy, shakey camera work.
-Jenn keeps saying we even though Tim already confirmed she just is the creative…aka all talk no action
-I am so blown away by how extra they are with this. They have completely over engineered this. They could have made the blades on a little hat and glued some flowers to a shirt but nooo….leys make a giant cardboard monstrosity that the kid can barely move in and the teachers will have to fuss with.
-“tell me what Jackson said…I mean tell them what Jackson said this morning”. tell us you don’t get up in the morning to help get your kid ready for school…
-you can tell Tim really does enjoy this and Jenn is 100% useless 24/7. It ended up looking very cute but completely over the top.
-we see Jenn’s hoarding action…just put it somewhere in the garage. Get help. It’s not cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The Netherlands with windmills,

I think the only thing Tim and Jenn know about The Netherlands is pot and probably don't realize that Holland is a province with Netherlands. They probably don't realize Amsterdam is in The Netherlands.

I have been to The Netherlands and it is a very beautiful country. I really did not see that many windmills to what I thought I would see. Most I saw were still working Windmills (actual mills). This was back in the 80's. Not sure how many that I saw back then are still in operation.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They are honestly just setting up the kid to be a laughing joke, if all the kids are there dressed in culture outfits an he's there in a fking windmill then kids are going to laugh an make fun of him, plus adults, especially if he has to do a talk about the country he is representing an knows fk all about it apart from "it has windmills" I don't know if he will need to do a speech, over here kids get 2 mins to quickly explain everything which shows the teacher they have learned whatever it is

I honestly feel sorry for the kid because he's going end up with memories in all the worst ways, memories of his folks never being at anything (gymnastics, swimming) memories of being laughed at by kids because he's dressed differently cause his folks wanted to "show off" memories of seeing his folks go off to do stuff while he's sent to bed by a random nannie, an the worst of it is, those memories are on a social site that will follow him all his life

I do hope his teenager years are absolutely hell for both of them, I hope he rebels massively

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.