The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say Nanny Rose was shown the peasants quarters AKA the tent when they went to Ft Wilderness and she came to her senses and realised she was working for 2 sacks of tit.

Reactions: 20
I know we all (myself included) think it's funny that they can't keep a nanny for more than a couple of months and what terrible people they must be to work for. But, thinking about all these nannies--it's really sad because those kids deserve so much more than they life they have. I can't even imagine how hard it is, especially now that J$ is older, to have people constantly disappearing from their lives. Those poor children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
#152 I spend most of my time interviewing young women, now that I have 2 kids it's not as creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like there was someone full-time between Bea and Nanny Claws. I remember a blonde girl with long hair that we could see through the kitchen window outside playing with J. I think that was this past spring.

One nanny quit in May because Jenn went on a work stoppage then too and she mentioned it. Maybe that was her.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Well, the nanny could just be on vacation but I hope for her sake that she quit.

Reactions: 11
I know we all (myself included) think it's funny that they can't keep a nanny for more than a couple of months and what terrible people they must be to work for. But, thinking about all these nannies--it's really sad because those kids deserve so much more than they life they have. I can't even imagine how hard it is, especially now that J$ is older, to have people constantly disappearing from their lives. Those poor children.
We had a nanny after our 3rd was born. We definitely weren't "set for life" or even middle class at the time but my husband's job that provided free day care ended and we both got jobs that had non traditional hours for parents of 3 kids.

The nanny watched the baby during the day and the two "big kids" after school and in the evenings (and sometimes overnight if we were both on call).

Anyway she was our only nanny and stayed with us until the baby went to kindergarten and I changed careers. She is still a part of my kids lives, and when they came home from college, they always made a point to visit her. She was a guest at both our son and daughter's weddings and when the baby turned 25 this year, she was at our family celebration. I can't imagine having a revolving door of nannies like the Trackers and the impact it would have had on my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'd say Nanny Rose was shown the peasants quarters AKA the tent when they went to Ft Wilderness and she came to her senses and realised she was working for 2 sacks of tit.
I would have sounded like an episode of the Sopranos ( using the F word 1000 times ) when I was told that I would be sleeping in a f*cking tent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Will they do a Patreon if things get worse? Or YouTube channel subscriptions? Or go the Nate route and do a Cameo?

I think channel subscriptions are most likely because there doesn't appear to be any public reporting on them. But on the other hand they shut off super stickers so maybe they realized they weren't making much from it or just didn't want to deal with thanking people.

Nate's Cameo for those that don't get over to his thread:

TBH I’m kinda (happily?) surprised they don’t do more stuff like patreon, cameo, memberships, paypal, etc. I know there would be some viewers (especially older, vulnerable ones) who would just willingly give them money for that stuff, even if they didn’t get much of anything in return.

Are they too lazy to bother with that kind of stuff or do they just think it’s beneath them and makes them look desperate or something?

Reactions: 16
They world pimp those kids out to any weirdo on Cameo. It’s actually sick to think about.
I read an article about a mom who lets her daughter record them and she has a regular customer request them. In one the daughter wishes him happy birthday and says it’s so cool he’s a firefighter. He buys her things off her Amazon wishlist. She’s not internet famous either. She’s just a regular little girl.

• Sick
  • Wow
January 2022.
View attachment 2556281

This "vid" is iconic because holy caterpillar brows and wow a sinkhole and they're surprised there are planes right above them as they're right next to the airport.
View attachment 2556290
Holy crap, her eyebrows in this"vid".
---
This is the one I was thinking of, before Lyn - Vlog was dated Sept 2021.

View attachment 2556304

On the left: Not Jenn feeding Jenn's child
On the right: Jenn feeding Jenn
He looks like he did better with a fork 2 years ago than he does now. What have they done to this child?!

The Tim Tracker #152 Jenn goes through nannies as fast as she goes through seafood

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He looks like he did better with a fork 2 years ago than he does now. What have they done to this child?!
Yeah, for real.

When I went back to find the nanny in that "vid," I still couldn't believe Tim and Jenn were carrying out yapping about their food - without a care in the world - as their first-born miracle child was having his food cut up by scrunchie girl aka Nanny #1, who was obviously helping him eat and paying way more attention to him as his own mother was stuffing her face full of food. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Skimmed through this one because it’s nearly 30 minutes and the only thing they do I’m the video is make the costume.
For those that don’t want to watch but are curious how the costume turned out:
3506CD89-F4B8-4F35-BCAF-3BD68457C61E.jpeg

Please note that they make this while Jackson is at school. So Buddy did not get to help make his costume. It’s for an event at school and Jenn says it will be the show stopper.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I skimmed thru too, because, seriously 30 minutes of making this costume. And it looks like it spanned over at least 3 days based on Tim's wardrobe changes. I cannot imagine how long they worked on this. And by they, I mean Tim, even though she's taking credit for working on it too.

And yet, looking out at the back yard, the cushions are still all piled up, so obviously he hasn't finished conditioning the patio furniture. How many weeks has it been now? I guess the patio furniture isn't going to be the star of the show at the pre-school. And that all this is, an opportunity to "win" and show off.

Assholes.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Skimmed through this one because it’s nearly 30 minutes and the only thing they do I’m the video is make the costume.
For those that don’t want to watch but are curious how the costume turned out:
View attachment 2556516

Please note that they make this while Jackson is at school. So Buddy did not get to help make his costume. It’s for an event at school and Jenn says it will be the show stopper.
I'm too grossed out by Dim's gross feet. Also dude, put on a bra and borrow Ginn's spanx.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I skimmed to the end to see the costume. I actually think it looks good. But Jackson will destroy it in 1.5 minutes because they insist on making costumes out of paper and cardboard.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.