The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is what it looks like when two 40 year olds go back to preschool to totally school and dominate 4 year olds… Boo Yah! I bet it makes them feel so good.

Also, I’m laughing at Tim’s worn out face from over three days of making that costume when he finds out HE now has to do a project for show and tell!

After watching how much time is wasted in this one video, how can Jenn ever complain about not having time to edit…

Reactions: 34
This event seems to be like a parade with the entire school. The photos had parents lined in the parking lot and the kids walking through. Now, I realize by stan rationale, we only see them for 20 minutes of their day, but we've seen J$ have some reactions to overstimulation and for sure he has some sensory issues. Now, picture an almost 4 year old with sensory issues, walking in a parade, with tons of people, in a windmill costume where his head is mostly covered. He has no peripheral vision. The sound for sure just reflects inside that costume and he's already on sensory overload. Even the less than 20 seconds that he tried the costume on, he wanted it off. They are setting this kid up for a disaster. They could have easily designed a sweatshirt with windmill blades on it and gave him tulips to hold and he could have helped.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

It is pretty clear that the Trackers want Buddy to be a Disney parade float for this school event. And to go with such a stereotype seems on brand---I'm sure if the assignment was France, Tim would build an Eiffel Tower costume out of foam core.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the only thing Tim and Jenn know about The Netherlands is pot and probably don't realize that Holland is a province with Netherlands. They probably don't realize Amsterdam is in The Netherlands.

I have been to The Netherlands and it is a very beautiful country. I really did not see that many windmills to what I thought I would see. Most I saw were still working Windmills (actual mills). This was back in the 80's. Not sure how many that I saw back then are still in operation.
Tbf, in my experience most people don't realize that Holland is a province, two actually, and I can't tell you how many times I've been asked if I'm Danish or German after mentioning I grew up near Amsterdam. My MIL still thinks I'm Swedish 🙄

There are still many working mills out there and there are quite a few you can tour.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dim asks if they should throw away the car costume and Ginn says "nooooo we keep it, are you kidding? We have to keep that. It's very special. Put it in the garage somewhere."
Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 7.48.03 PM.png
The Tim Tracker #152: Jenn is very special, just put her in the garage somewhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Tbf, in my experience most people don't realize that Holland is a province, two actually, and I can't tell you how many times I've been asked if I'm Danish or German after mentioning I grew up near Amsterdam. My MIL still thinks I'm Swedish 🙄

There are still many working mills out there and there are quite a few you can tour.
We visited Kinkerdijk a few years ago on a river cruise. We did a bike tour. I had absolutely no idea that people live in windmills. They are absolutely gorgeous inside. It's amazing what you can see and learn when you get off the ship and explore the area. 😜

• Heart
  • Haha

I lived in the UK for a while when I was younger due to my dads job. Some people still hear a English accent. One of my cousins still thinks I am from the UK despite having two American parents (born and bred in the US) and no matter how many times I have told her I was born in California (and my brother too) and never held anything but a US passport, she still thinks I am English. So I feel you there.
---
I do hope his teenager years are absolutely hell for both of them, I hope he rebels massively

The biggest payback will be that the kids will start a YT (said this before) or whatever the platform is in 10-15 years channel and make more money or at least views per video then they will ever did. I hope they are the next Mr. Beast. That would be funny as hell.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Dim asks if they should throw away the car costume and Ginn says "nooooo we keep it, are you kidding? We have to keep that. It's very special. Put it in the garage somewhere."
They could go put it in their storage unit if they haven't filled it up.

Reactions: 9
That’s not a costume, that’s a statue. How can they expect him to walk in a freaking parade in that?! Sure, he can waddle like Jenn, but his head is stuck in that thing with no peripheral vision. So many kids are going to bump into it either breaking it/Tim’s heart or completely knocking the kid over.

Buddy is pretty easy-going.Even at 4, my kids would refuse to wear that.

Reactions: 14
I stayed with a friend in Haarlem (city close to Amsterdam) for a few days after my study abroad in Sweden ended, and he took me on a tour of an old working windmill near there. It was actually super impressive! I've been meaning to go back to The Netherlands but outside of a six hour delay in Schiphol airport this summer I haven't made it back.

Do we think the Trackers will ever make it back to Europe?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I stayed with a friend in Haarlem (city close to Amsterdam) for a few days after my study abroad in Sweden ended, and he took me on a tour of an old working windmill near there. It was actually super impressive! I've been meaning to go back to The Netherlands but outside of a six hour delay in Schiphol airport this summer I haven't made it back.

Do we think the Trackers will ever make it back to Europe?
I hope not us lot over pond don’t want them 🤣🤣🤣 UK here but Netherlands is too close I’d be able to smell her nasty beef curtains from Manchester 🤣

• Haha
I’d love to see those two try to navigate their way around London even though they speak the same language apparently. They’d think they were in the UK pavilion at Epcot. We certainly don’t want them here.
Also, when have you ever seen either of them spend that much time on anything for J? This isn’t for him, it’s for them. If they were ok with spending that much time for his benefit why don’t they take him to Peppa Pig World or Legoland, or the library, the park, swimming lessons? And I mean THEM, not the nanny.

Reactions: 19
I hope not us lot over pond don’t want them 🤣🤣🤣 UK here but Netherlands is too close I’d be able to smell her nasty beef curtains from Manchester 🤣
Americans already have the stereotype of being rude American when overseas. If they ever go to The Netherlands even for one day. They will be experts on all things Dutch. Forget Rick Steves, Anthony Bourdain, or Lonely Planet guidebooks. They know nothing compared to Jenn.

Unfortunately, I do think this is going to be the show stopper the Bojans are hoping for. As @xmasbdaygirl stated, the event consists of different classes walking out in the parking lot in front of the other students and parents like a parade. The kids are all dressed in outfits representing the country.
Once the parents see Jackson in his windmill costume, I am sure there will be excited gasps and even people saying things like “wow, look at that windmill!” It’s not just parents from Jackson’s class that will be there. In last years videos, (posted publicly for anyone to see) there seemed to to be a very good turn out to the event.

“Jackson has early dismissal today so we only have and hour and a half to work right now”. How do they no see how crazy they are?
---
There’s no way they couldn’t have found colored silk tulips without dyeing white ones.
---
Boom!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately, I do think this is going to be the show stopper the Bojans are hoping for. As @xmasbdaygirl stated, the event consists of different classes walking out in the parking lot in front of the other students and parents like a parade. The kids are all dressed in outfits representing the country.
Once the parents see Jackson in his windmill costume, I am sure there will be excited gasps and even people saying things like “wow, look at that windmill!” It’s not just parents from Jackson’s class that will be there. In last years videos, (posted publicly for anyone to see) there seemed to to be a very good turn out to the event.
I also think there will be just as many thinking it's way over the top as well an they will get talked about for all the wrong reasons

I also wonder how it will turn out if there's other kids there who do not like others having the limelight or them "stealing" the attention from parents especially their own, not every kid will be happy if there's one kid being picked out as being the star of the show

Reactions: 18
I remember making a Viking helmet for my son. He wanted a helmet and I worked how to make it (papier- mache on a baloon). My son loved getting glue and paper on his hands and then painting the helmet the way he wanted it i.e. children do need help with crafts, but you guide them rather than just doing it all yourself. An Anderson shelter made with corrugated cardboard was another great effort.
The Trackers need to build an Anderson shelter for the nanny du jour to live in

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.