The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn: “ I can’t wait to see the other kids costumes (and how bad they suck compared to ours)”

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just when I had the tiniest bit of hope they would realize what crap parents they are and correct it they decide to make everything to do with his school some sort of competition where they need to be better than the other parents? Ugh.

Keep up the excellent commentary folks no way I'm watching that crap.

Reactions: 23
Dim seemed sooo over Jenn's tit in this voog.

You're brave. I could not even get through the first five minutes of the vlog and even then I was not even paying attention that is how boring the vlog was to me.

Reactions: 12
I don't know enough about the climate of this school to know whether is costume is going to make them seen as the best of the best or worst of the worst parents. A costume like this, designed and built over days completely by the parents is the exact opposite of what the Montessori method is all about. Parents/Teachers who are really into Montessori aren't going to be impressed. At all. Parents who have their kids in the school as a flex, or for the status, will be impressed.

Either way, the kid isn't even 4. They will be burnt out by the time he turns 5. They don't have the attention span to keep this stuff up for holiday parties and everything else throughout the school year. More than likely, the kid won't even be participating in most events in the future, because conveniently enough, he'll be on a cruise ship or on their 500th staycation of the year.

The parade is on Friday, I'm hoping the parents are all whispering about how ridiculous they are during the event.

Reactions: 22
I don't know enough about the climate of this school to know whether is costume is going to make them seen as the best of the best or worst of the worst parents. A costume like this, designed and built over days completely by the parents is the exact opposite of what the Montessori method is all about. Parents/Teachers who are really into Montessori aren't going to be impressed. At all. Parents who have their kids in the school as a flex, or for the status, will be impressed.

Either way, the kid isn't even 4. They will be burnt out by the time he turns 5. They don't have the attention span to keep this stuff up for holiday parties and everything else throughout the school year. More than likely, the kid won't even be participating in most events in the future, because conveniently enough, he'll be on a cruise ship or on their 500th staycation of the year.

The parade is on Friday, I'm hoping the parents are all whispering about how ridiculous they are during the event.
I would be the parent rolling my eyes so hard, in between me smiling at my kid who participated in the project with me and his not so perfect costume that he can see and walk in. As a matter of fact, it is the messiness and lack of perfection that is always the best part of these events for me. It is about the fun.

Reactions: 19
We’ll never know what the true reaction was because Jenn will just say that everyone loved it.
They must be desperate for content that they had to upload a 30 minute video making a costume because it’s not like they did it to be helpful for someone who may be looking to do the same.

Did she change the thumbnail? Because I don’t remember the final reveal being in the thumbnail initially.
9449C0B9-AA05-41F8-8192-79B3287F59BA.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Y'all want to know how I know these grifter fucks are screwed? A WDW, click baity "ChRiStMaS iS sTaRtInG nOw" vlog with one of the kids front and center used to do NUMBERS for these assholes back in their heyday. Now? Couldn't even eclipse 100k views in over a day.

Tell me you don't have 904k subs without telling me you don't have 904k subs. No one outside the unwell stan cares about these people anymore and it shows.

1699372647875.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d be the parent sniggering behind my hand at Dim & J4D Tryhard thinking they’ve outdone everyone and just looking pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would be the parent rolling my eyes so hard, in between me smiling at my kid who participated in the project with me and his not so perfect costume that he can see and walk in. As a matter of fact, it is the messiness and lack of perfection that is always the best part of these events for me. It is about the fun.
I'd be the one whispering to the other parents about how ridiculous they are. I also wouldn't go out of my way to befriend them or have my kid befriend their kid because it's clear they just want attention. Nobody wants to deal with that bullshit.

Reactions: 19
Clearly there is no nanny anymore. So Jenn has to be babysat. She either has to go out with Tim or he has to stay home.

When there is something they have to do that week (Halloween, International day), then everything revolves around that because again, Jenn can’t do anything on her own.

So I think she pacifies Tim with saying “we’ll do more home vlogs” Which turn into multi-day slogs because she can’t even do home vlogs right anymore.

Long story short: Jenn isn’t a functional adult.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Y'all want to know how I know these grifter fucks are screwed? A WDW, click baity "ChRiStMaS iS sTaRtInG nOw" vlog with one of the kids front and center used to do NUMBERS for these assholes back in their heyday. Now? Couldn't even eclipse 100k views in over a day.

Tell me you don't have 904k subs without telling me you don't have 904k subs. No one outside the unwell stan cares about these people anymore and it shows.

View attachment 2557396
I noticed that in the last two weeks, only 2 videos got over 100k views and it was 2 of the Fort Wilderness vlogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
IMG_7955.jpeg

It seems Tim is unaturally smiling in this thumbnail, but I think he is really crying at what his life has become.

Reactions: 14
If the parade isn't until Friday I must give props to Tim for finishing it so early. This must be super important for them to flex this showstopping win over all the other parents. They are never on-time for anything, not even for dinner--and we all know how important that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else notice that Buddy did not have the on camera reaction to his costume that his parents wanted?
Tim: “Tell me what you think of your…”
Jackson: “It’s pretty good.”
Jenn: *fake laughs* “it’s pretty good?” Tim also repeats “it’s pretty good?” The same time Jenn does.
Tim: “But earlier you said ‘woah, that’s pretty cool.’”

They wanted him to say the costume was cool and not good? What is wrong with them, honestly?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2557396
I went and looked up "Christmas" and "Jingle Cruise", and you're absolutely right. This should have gotten at least 100k more views compared to what they'd get historically.

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.19.39 AM.png

Reactions: 10
If the parade isn't until Friday I must give props to Tim for finishing it so early. This must be super important for them to flex this showstopping win over all the other parents. They are never on-time for anything, not even for dinner--and we all know how important that is.
It's definitely on Friday. The school calendar even mentions the time.

They are really are dumb though. Parents are going to find their videos, if they haven't already. Who is going to want to associate with them after listening to them boast about being the best with the Halloween goody bags? Who is going to want to let their kid hang out with theirs after this whole over the top costume video? They need to just stop mentioning school entirely. And for anyone who hasn't found the school yet, they are making it really bleeping easy to. Teacher Work Day Off. Half Day. International Day. It's all right there on the school calendar. Next up is the big Winter Concert!

• Heart
View attachment 2557412

It seems Tim is unaturally smiling in this thumbnail, but I think he is really crying at what his life has become.
Stopping in on a work break to be a witch - but I don't even like the costume. A kid with any sensory concerns would likely hate this. The 'blades' going in front of the eye hole, the 'blades' touching your arms when you move, a box over and around your head? Stupid. And as @xmasbdaygirl said, many parents are going to eyeroll and whisper tit about them and they will just be a new bunch of "jealous haters" to T&J.

Reactions: 18
I must admit the windmill looks great. However, not including J$ when they made it is so sad. Dying the flowers with food coloring would have been a great project for J$. He could have had so much fun helping build it.

I saw videos and pictures from the school event last year. Absolutely no one is dressed as an inanimate object. Everyone is wearing traditional clothing from each country. They do a dance outside and walk in a little parade for the parents. I’m picturing J$ walking in 80+ degree weather wearing an uncomfortable foam board costume. It seems like he has some sensory issues and I hope he doesn’t get upset from wearing it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.