The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Ginn he's been 3 years old for 6 months and now he's already 4 years old. He's just whatever age is convenient for her to fit her narrative.
Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 7.36.43 PM.png

Like seriously, enough with pretending to be a "travel channel" already. If they're trying to make a push for being some wholesome gee golly whiz family channel in order to attract new (actual) subscribers, the new viewers that briefly stick around will soon catch on that you are stay-at-home "parents" with a revolving door of NANNIES. The stans may twist themselves into pretzels because they're deeply indoctrinated into your delusional cult, but the newer folks aren't going to be so quick to fall for the bullshit, especially when there's even more obnoxious generic white parenting vloggers out there who at least look like they shower and clean their house more than once a year. Does Buddy even know what a windmill is to ask to be one? 🙄
---
#Tim
Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 7.44.34 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I skimmed to the end to see the costume. I actually think it looks good. But Jackson will destroy it in 1.5 minutes because they insist on making costumes out of paper and cardboard.
I think it looks good too. Jackson did break the strap just by trying it on and you could tell Tim was a bit annoyed by that.

When Tim first asks Jackson what he thinks of the costume, Tim rubs the top of Jackson’s head. Jackson is not feeling this and immediately pulls his head away from Tim. Looks like he is starting to be annoyed with both his parents.
8C249F1A-301C-4522-BE59-BF6AD0D26B13.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Dim asks if they should throw away the car costume and Ginn says "nooooo we keep it, are you kidding? We have to keep that. It's very special. Put it in the garage somewhere."
Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 7.48.03 PM.png

How gross, all they care about is competing against other children. Way to make the other kids actually not like your child. They seriously cannot read the room and have no emotional intelligence at all. This is what happens when you live in an isolated fantasy bubble where everyone is an internet stan "friend" that blows praise up your asses.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine if they spent this much time and effort on things that actually mattered, like parenting or doing better at filming and editing.

I guess the flex of being the showstopper of the school parade is more important than things like that.

I hope the other parents, who probably have real 8-5 jobs, give the Bojos the biggest collective eye roll ever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Jenn kept saying “we are cosplayers now” and it was very annoying. While most cosplayers do design and make their own costumes, the act of just making the costume doesn’t make someone a cosplayer. This witch just heard these terms on Instagram and Tik Tok and thinks she knows what shes talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Skimmed through this one because it’s nearly 30 minutes and the only thing they do I’m the video is make the costume.
For those that don’t want to watch but are curious how the costume turned out:
View attachment 2556516

Please note that they make this while Jackson is at school. So Buddy did not get to help make his costume. It’s for an event at school and Jenn says it will be the show stopper.
They really don’t understand Montessori at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This witch still doesn't know how to use a camera and refocus. She had to do a hard cut to refocus back on Dim. Not that Dim is much better with knowing how to use the damn camera either.
Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 7.57.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 8.00.03 PM.png

Ginn is annoyed that "people say" she never does anything and she says it's because she's always filming Dimmy you guyzzzzz! AND SHE WAS BUSY EDITING OKAY?!?!?! "hopefully you guyzzzz watched our trick-or-treating vid from yesterday" (aka "PLEASE WATCH OUR TRICK-OR-TREATING VID!!!!!"). Dim looks like he's going to die. She's just sitting on the floor and commanding Dim to model the thing. While yawning. I don't know how someone could put up with her even if she actually didn't look like an ogre.

Dim: "we have a lot of fun stuff coming up"
Ginn: *awkward silence* *not even a fake laugh* *seriously why was this pause so awkward*

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It was cute until Jenn started talking about it being a show stopper. Hard ew. Hard eye-roll.
now her son is going to have to always be the biggest, brightest, loudest in the room, or on the road, in the classroom etc.

Hopefully, after Jenn initially showed the picture of the windmill idea, another parent saw it, and decided to get their kids’ costume professionally done, and made it even bigger and stole the whole show 🤭

PS, she’s such a hoarder. Girl throw that costume away, you’ve got plenty of pictures, and video… while you’recat it, throw that bag of bones away, and get rid of your90’s early 2000’s clothes that you insist on hanging on to, and that you’ve already admitted to not be able to ever wear again.

Reactions: 19
They're pretty predictable, they'll grow tired of trying to one-up the other parents and kids by January. Because they can't stick to doing anything consistently long-term and raising children is loooooong-term. It's a lot of work to pretend to be involved parents.

Remember when Ginn said she organizes her spice rack for fun? Pepperidge Farm remembers. Or when they tried to make baby food for Buddy before giving up. Or when Dim said he runs every day before giving up (and now he's 7 months pregnant). Or when Ginn said she was going to eat Raisin Bran every night instead of donuts (and instead of... you know... just not continuing to snack all night). Or when Ginn said she was going to stay organized with her new iPad (even taking it grocery shopping like a bleeping loser from the year 2010 trying to flex) and her "ADHD journal" from Etsy. Pepperidge Farm remembers alllll of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There are far too many crotch moments in this video for my comfort level.
cute Tim is putting all the house-building skills he’s learned from big brother to use and making blueprints for a one-hour preschool show. He pulled out all of skills for this one.

Jenn, I assure you that making a costume is not a stressor in parenting 😩 you can ask a group of 1000 parents “what’s stressful about parenting” and I promise you, not one of them will say “making costumes for a preschooler”

• Heart
According to Ginn he's been 3 years old for 6 months and now he's already 4 years old. He's just whatever age is convenient for her to fit her narrative.
View attachment 2556524

Like seriously, enough with pretending to be a "travel channel" already. If they're trying to make a push for being some wholesome gee golly whiz family channel in order to attract new (actual) subscribers, the new viewers that briefly stick around will soon catch on that you are stay-at-home "parents" with a revolving door of NANNIES. The stans may twist themselves into pretzels because they're deeply indoctrinated into your delusional cult, but the newer folks aren't going to be so quick to fall for the bullshit, especially when there's even more obnoxious generic white parenting vloggers out there who at least look like they shower and clean their house more than once a year. Does Buddy even know what a windmill is to ask to be one? 🙄
---
#Tim
View attachment 2556528
New travel viewers looking for hints on trips to the Netherlands will be sorely disappointed !
---
There are far too many crotch moments in this video for my comfort level.
cute Tim is putting all the house-building skills he’s learned from big brother to use and making blueprints for a one-hour preschool show. He pulled out all of skills for this one.

Jenn, I assure you that making a costume is not a stressor in parenting 😩 you can ask a group of 1000 parents “what’s stressful about parenting” and I promise you, not one of them will say “making costumes for a preschooler”
That’s because she doesn’t parent and if she did, she’d know what was really difficult about it!

Reactions: 20
Dim showing yet again that he's just an "oops baby" with an inferiority complex and always seeking validation by spending 156 hours putting together a cardboard windmill that his tumor-wife will take credit for for the rest of their days together and that Buddy isn't going to thank him for or remember as a "core memory". It's not about teaching his son anything or bonding together, it's just about Dimmy wanting extra credit and a pat on the booty butt. Go to therapy dude.

• Heart
  • Sad
I think it looks good too. Jackson did break the strap just by trying it on and you could tell Tim was a bit annoyed by that.

When Tim first asks Jackson what he thinks of the costume, Tim rubs the top of Jackson’s head. Jackson is not feeling this and immediately pulls his head away from Tim. Looks like he is starting to be annoyed with both his parents.
View attachment 2556531
Tim’s pregnant. Why does HE have to do everything?!
---
They really don’t understand Montessori at all.
Thank you for showing us who won’t give them the views. I have to admit it’s great but so over the top for the assignment! Wish they’d put that much effort into recalling Da Baby’s actual name-and using it every time!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This witch still doesn't know how to use a camera and refocus. She had to do a hard cut to refocus back on Dim. Not that Dim is much better with knowing how to use the damn camera either.
View attachment 2556536

View attachment 2556545

Ginn is annoyed that "people say" she never does anything and she says it's because she's always filming Dimmy you guyzzzzz! AND SHE WAS BUSY EDITING OKAY?!?!?! "hopefully you guyzzzz watched our trick-or-treating vid from yesterday" (aka "PLEASE WATCH OUR TRICK-OR-TREATING VID!!!!!"). Dim looks like he's going to die. She's just sitting on the floor and commanding Dim to model the thing. While yawning. I don't know how someone could put up with her even if she actually didn't look like an ogre.

Dim: "we have a lot of fun stuff coming up"
Ginn: *awkward silence* *not even a fake laugh* *seriously why was this pause so awkward*
If you listen closely Ginn whispers something and I swear it sounds like "we do?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They're pretty predictable, they'll grow tired of trying to one-up the other parents and kids by January. Because they can't stick to doing anything consistently long-term and raising children is loooooong-term. It's a lot of work to pretend to be involved parents.

Remember when Ginn said she organizes her spice rack for fun? Pepperidge Farm remembers. Or when they tried to make baby food for Buddy before giving up. Or when Dim said he runs every day before giving up (and now he's 7 months pregnant). Or when Ginn said she was going to eat Raisin Bran every night instead of donuts (and instead of... you know... just not continuing to snack all night). Or when Ginn said she was going to stay organized with her new iPad (even taking it grocery shopping like a bleeping loser from the year 2010 trying to flex) and her "ADHD journal" from Etsy. Pepperidge Farm remembers alllll of that.
AND remember when she said she was going to do everything outside in their new pool enclosure, including doing ALL her editing out there? Yeah, right.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.