The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how Dim's NYE resolution, according to this "vid", is to go to Disneyland. Ginn's was "I want to go to Disney [more?]". Reaching real high there with those lofty resolutions. If they do the grapes/NYE resolutions this year again, they'll probably skip even pretending they'll try to lose weight. Maybe "go through less than 6 nannies in one year" would be a good one. "Mention Da Baby by name more than once a month" or "eat less than 6 meals a day".

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You guys ever heard the story of the couple that hired a live in nanny, the nanny ended up quitting, (or being fired, I can’t remember) but then the couple got stuck with her living in their home, eating their food. They legally couldn’t kick her out 🤭🤭🤭
I never heard the full story, and never cared enough to research it, but I saw a clip of the story not too long ago on tik tok.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think they have any self awareness that they are the problem and that their behavior drives everyone in their lives away. It’s always someone else’s fault. It’s wishful thinking that dim saw all of the moms on the field trip taking care of their own kids as well as others and he fired the nanny and told gin to get off of her fat ass…but highly more likely she quit after the last staycation.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The parallels between being a nanny for the Trackers and a Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts are astounding…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am so dumbfounded that Timmy has to wait until lazy ass Jenn drags herself out of bed after 12 to go to the parks and film? Why can't he just drop off J$ (even though that irks me too. Jenn can drive a golf cart but not drive a car). Jenns FOMO is going to be the downfall of their channel. And Timmy I blame you. Jenn knows exactly what she is doing and you don't have the balls to get her help or tell her to step up and do something. Instead you allow her to claim anxiety blah blah blah. I feel for these 2 boys. What selfish asshats they have as their egg and sperm donor. You both suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Timmy I'm inviting you to spend one weekend here with me. I live with a child who suffers from severe anxiety each and every day. They have not left the house in nearly 4 years. They struggle every day with triggers and moments when the anxiety takes over and as a mom I feel completely helpless. Jenn I hope you never mention your name and the word anxiety in the same sentence ever again. My child has a therapist who helps them function and work. Sorry for my rant today but these 2 morons have no idea about real life and when she mentions anxiety it pisses me off. My child lives their life to the fullest every day and I am so proud to call him my son. It is an honor to be his mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I am so dumbfounded that Timmy has to wait until lazy ass Jenn drags herself out of bed after 12 to go to the parks and film?
He needs to just wake her up when he wants to leave and tell her he's on his way out to "work" and the baby needs his breakfast. If that kid is still sitting in his crib, unfed when he gets home, it's time to insist on medical intervention or a divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He needs to just wake her up when he wants to leave and tell her he's on his way out to "work" and the baby needs his breakfast. If that kid is still sitting in his crib, unfed when he gets home, it's time to insist on medical intervention or a divorce.
The line for work is beyond blurred
---
Does anyone know at what age that Montessori school starts? It’s really hard for a school to quit on you. I’m guessing that will be Oliver’s next stop so that the Bojans can chew fat on a stick child-free.

Reactions: 18
Big Baby hadn’t met the big cheese yet. I reminded Jenn of that recently. Don’t tell us you don’t read here.
Yep, you gave her a goal to complete & she ran with it! I do wonder though how many more times Oliver will meet Micky for the first time in the weeks and months to come!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think they have any self awareness that they are the problem and that their behavior drives everyone in their lives away. It’s always someone else’s fault. It’s wishful thinking that dim saw all of the moms on the field trip taking care of their own kids as well as others and he fired the nanny and told gin to get off of her fat ass…but highly more likely she quit after the last staycation.
You guyyyyz it’s really hard to find good help. People just don’t want to work…

IMG_2752.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe the nannies also get fired when Buddy starts calling them Mommy and calls Ginn 'Shrek'.
I still think that's how the original nanny left, was if Manny mike or something? I think OGB was calling him dad an Tim freaked the hell out, kids call whoever they are around the most mom or dad when they are young, my bros wife threw a witch fit when my neice was calling me mom cause my neice was more around me than her own mother

People will be happy to throw their kids to someone else to watch an then have the cheek to freak out when that kid calls them mom an dad an goes to the person as their first choice when they want something, I will never understand it, you want the kid to call you mom or dad? Then fking act like their mom or dad

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.