The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go… 🤢🤢🤢
Outright disgusting pigs with zero class! And she left this IN THE VIDEO‼ I can’t watch 🤮 couldn’t they show the outrageously priced bacon, turn off the camera and then jump to telling us what they thought of it?
---
I could believe she skipped breakfast if she rolled out of bed at 11:07 AM.
---
👀
View attachment 2553633
That profile! 🤢
---
You guys ever heard the story of the couple that hired a live in nanny, the nanny ended up quitting, (or being fired, I can’t remember) but then the couple got stuck with her living in their home, eating their food. They legally couldn’t kick her out 🤭🤭🤭
I never heard the full story, and never cared enough to research it, but I saw a clip of the story not too long ago on tik tok.
That could very well happen. Squatters are a ‘ thing’ lately.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I was watching Parody Whitney and although I don't know what this Dragon pizza guy story is, I will hear the '6 sizes too small' chorus every time I see Jenn squeezed into a tight top that cuts into her flab.....

Reactions: 6
OGB saw Mickey early February 2020 at around 9-10 weeks old.
BB finally met Mickey at 8 months.
I mean, I don’t care for them exploiting their kids. But how are you a Disney vlogger with kids and you can’t get your ass to a park to meet Mickey any sooner than 8 months?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Do you think they'll attempt to cook a turkey again this year for Thanksgiving (which they seem to have forget exists between Halloween and Christmas) and say "you guyzzzzzz, we've never cooked a turkey?!?!?!" Will the rest of the fambam mysteriously be unable to make it to their house because they're still traumatized over the food poisoning they got from undercooked turkey stuffed with 30 pounds of finger-licked butter, and Ginn's cheese dip that sat on the counter for hours and hours which she said she was going to finish the rest of even though she was supposedly 'stuffed'?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you think they'll attempt to cook a turkey again this year for Thanksgiving (which they seem to have forget exists between Halloween and Christmas) and say "you guyzzzzzz, we've never cooked a turkey?!?!?!" Will the rest of the fambam mysteriously be unable to make it to their house because they're still traumatized over the food poisoning they got from undercooked turkey stuffed with 30 pounds of finger-licked butter, and Ginn's cheese dip that sat on the counter for hours and hours which she said she was going to finish the rest of even though she was supposedly 'stuffed'?
What sparkly monstrosity will she don this year?! This is the suspense I'll tune in for.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
broccoli salad’s gonna make its horrifying return, too, right? it’s my favorite tradition 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I have a feeling that he will be an even worse brat than J$ 🤣
Based on the frown, I don’t think he will be a brat but just be the one to say “enough of this tit you two.” We can only hope. He looks like an angry old man every time he’s around Dejennerate.
#homemovies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Based on the frown, I don’t think he will be a brat but just be the one to say “enough of this tit you two.” We can only hope. He looks like an angry old man every time he’s around Dejennerate.
#homemovies
I like to imagine he's a genius and files for emancipation by the age of three, at which point he sues his parents for all the money they've earned through exploiting him and his brother, and gains legal guardianship over all three of them. Ollie takes over the channel, promising J he'll never be forced to do anything on camera again. He then changes its content from "travel" to challenging his idiotic breeders to carry out basic tasks that most adults do on a regular basis, but they duck up no matter how many chances they're given. It becomes a worldwide success. He hires a housecleaner and pitches a tent for his parents to live in out back next to their flammable kitchen. He doesn't worry about the house catching fire, since he knows they're too dumb to know how to use it. Or cook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Idk why they're pissing me off even more in this video. So many months after Jackson 1st met Mickey, Oliver gets to. And in the past 2 videos, theyve suddenly become parents because their own stans were starting to be like, "Where is your other child?" I think I also need Tim to stop all this fake excitement for Christmas. He sounds like he has the crical thinking ability of an amoeba. If he sings that stupid christmas jingle as fan service one more time, I hope hos tongue chokes him. Also, you morons are so tired of Halloween because you launch it in July. Stop bleeping everything up.

I wonder if when Oliver starts school, that is when "Olive" will make her appearance. Or they'll get a puppy again. Must always have one prop readily available.

Tim going to any gift shop:

---
OMG I was not watching them that long ago and I'm now thankful for that!! Holy tit what a dumb, annoying asshole he was. WTF did I just watch?!?!!! aside from looks, she hasn't changed much in demeanor but man he was all over the place like a maniac...and the camera moving 🤢🤢. No way have any of those stans seen this side of them with their holier than thou air about them. They'd be clutching their pearls.
Right? Like those middle school boys you see coming and internally groan, lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The quick waddle Ginn did to the ferry was the most exercise she has had in years.
I know Americans love bacon but honestly these 2 are absolutely addicted, if that is a thing. Ginn sounded like an idiot thinking she is going to get meat out of bacon and not fat.
Dim sounded manic about all the Christmas nonsense.
They ruin all these holidays... getting overly excited and way too early.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The quick waddle Ginn did to the ferry was the most exercise she has had in years.
I know Americans love bacon but honestly these 2 are absolutely addicted, if that is a thing. Ginn sounded like an idiot thinking she is going to get meat out of bacon and not fat.
Dim sounded manic about all the Christmas nonsense.
They ruin all these holidays... getting overly excited and way too early.
I love bacon. But I think she hyped it up in her head SO much from last time, like an idiot, that this time she was disappointed and she was a really big bleeping Karen about it. She also kept saying it wasn't worth the money and last episode of, "Tim and Jen Eat," she was also pretending to be money conscious. So I think it's an angle to be more "relatable."
You guys spent an arm on a sweater that no longer fits and a leg on cold tea with some teenagers.

He does sound manic. It's fan service for all the grannies that tell him in the comments every year how wet that song and overpriced Christmas garbage makes them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Idk why they're pissing me off even more in this video. So many months after Jackson 1st met Mickey, Oliver gets to. And in the past 2 videos, theyve suddenly become parents because their own stans were starting to be like, "Where is your other child?" I think I also need Tim to stop all this fake excitement for Christmas. He sounds like he has the crical thinking ability of an amoeba. If he sings that stupid christmas jingle as fan service one more time, I hope hos tongue chokes him. Also, you morons are so tired of Halloween because you launch it in July. Stop bleeping everything up.
They really said they are tired of Halloween?? But I thought it was soooo special to be able to live in Orlando, the only place in the world where Halloween starts in July. I think he's just bitter that their Halloween views haven't been very good so they have to work harder and are putting all their eggs into Christmas and how it's "starting now". :rolleyes:

And speaking of bitter, I can only imagine how jealous of Mariah Carey and her "it's time" bit he must be. I bet he thinks "Christmas is starting now" could be the next big thing.

If she tongue thrust laughs any more, I might just start windmill slapping, maybe throw a high pitched rage scream in the mix, you know, for fair warning.
And Dim, you're not a particularly funny guy- stop forcing it. It's giving screaming pick me energy.
I can't stand watching them touching everything knowing they eat nothing but congealed fats and then halfheartedly suck on their meat thumps.
Hahaha she even said big cheese, that was for you special @Artoo Detoo! :cool:
Hi Gin, you dizzy witch, what's shakin'?
The nanny? Where she at? I was reading comments saying that they think these two boys have the best childhood, and, where? They never get to go to any of the things their parents do. It must be magical to be left out and have evidence, or, the rotating carousel of caregivers, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been enjoying reading everyone’s comments. I’ve not been posting as much but I’m reading as I can. I have to say, Jenn has done something good for me. I have been a stay at home housewife for 10 years bec I don’t have to work, but watching Jenn get more and more useless motivated me to not be like her and I went and got a job last week. I will be honest, although I still drive, leave the house, run errands, cook and clean, I was starting to feel like I was on a slippery slope to becoming Jenn or even Dawn from YITS. I decided I didn’t want to be useless like them. So thanks lazy ass Jenn for motivating me to start working again so I don’t end up like you. Now get off your ass and do something ffs. Clean your house. Cook a real meal. Drive your kid somewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’ve been enjoying reading everyone’s comments. I’ve not been posting as much but I’m reading as I can. I have to say, Jenn has done something good for me. I have been a stay at home housewife for 10 years bec I don’t have to work, but watching Jenn get more and more useless motivated me to not be like her and I went and got a job last week. I will be honest, although I still drive, leave the house, run errands, cook and clean, I was starting to feel like I was on a slippery slope to becoming Jenn or even Dawn from YITS. I decided I didn’t want to be useless like them. So thanks lazy ass Jenn for motivating me to start working again so I don’t end up like you. Now get off your ass and do something ffs. Clean your house. Cook a real meal. Drive your kid somewhere
Congrats! Yeah, sometimes I worry about being like that too, but then I remember circumstances are very different, as are motivations, finances, health, privileges, blah blah blah blah... And the biggest difference is? I try my best when I can, and even sometimes when I maybe shouldn't.
You're doing great and that is great. I hope you like it! Sometimes work is so draining and dramatic, but tbh it is also rewarding and I can't imagine my mental health without it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.