The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats! Yeah, sometimes I worry about being like that too, but then I remember circumstances are very different, as are motivations, finances, health, privileges, blah blah blah blah... And the biggest difference is? I try my best when I can, and even sometimes when I maybe shouldn't.
You're doing great and that is great. I hope you like it! Sometimes work is so draining and dramatic, but tbh it is also rewarding and I can't imagine my mental health without it.
Thanks so much :) My mental health is already improving. I have a great job in a place with good energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Um, so that old "How They Met Video" made YouTube think I was interested in other older vids. So after I finished the most recent vlog, autoplay was doing its thing and I came back to some old beach voog. Was curious what comments were like 15 yrs ago or whatever because I only started watching them around 2016-2018 Hey-Day. And... well...

Screenshot_20231106_005315_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231106_005352_YouTube.jpg

Ew? 😅 I guess it's more self aware than some YouTubers, though 🪕🎶

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I know we mention a lot on here about their lack of intelligence and I do believe they’re no more clever than your average 10 yr old but I do believe they’re clever enough to poke fun at us on here. What they say, how much/how often they eat, talking with their mouths full, Tim’s obsession with booty butts, their fake smiles, being attached at the hip, the unnecessary Target trips, fondling merch, I think a lot of it is meant just for us because they know their stans will love it all, no matter what. And their many nasty little habits are becoming more extreme. And a hate view is still a view. I don’t think they could care less about their ‘content’ because they’re thick enough to believe they genuinely are set for life. Just my opinion

• Wow
I know we mention a lot on here about their lack of intelligence and I do believe they’re no more clever than your average 10 yr old but I do believe they’re clever enough to poke fun at us on here. What they say, how much/how often they eat, talking with their mouths full, Tim’s obsession with booty butts, their fake smiles, being attached at the hip, the unnecessary Target trips, fondling merch, I think a lot of it is meant just for us because they know their stans will love it all, no matter what. And their many nasty little habits are becoming more extreme. And a hate view is still a view. I don’t think they could care less about their ‘content’ because they’re thick enough to believe they genuinely are set for life. Just my opinion
Even if that was the case, why would you want to show yourself as being that disgusting where you have an obsession with booty butts (which to me just makes me think you're a perv) can't dress yourself properly, an can't control yourself around food especially candy, if I was a new viewer I'd instantly think what the fk is wrong with these two an then switch it off

Is trying to troll tattle more important than getting new viewers, I mean I can see tattle still being here in the next 5 years, the way their channel is tanking I can't see that being here in 5 years, or if it is it will have turned into one of those mukbang channels where they are begging for money

So yeah keep doing what you are doing, stans will grow up an move on when they have jobs an realise how completely wasteful you are with money an the creeps will move on to the next vlogger with baby's, so good luck when that happens

Reactions: 20
I know we mention a lot on here about their lack of intelligence

Talk a bout a lack of intelligence (and laziness), talk about a going to AK and making a 30 minute vlog and 15 minutes give or take of it was them filming a ride.

Tim talks about a snow globe and TSA. I think people are smart enough to know they either mail it back or put it in their luggage. I've traveled with fire arms and wine. The wine was a gift and I just packed that in my luggage with alot of bubble wrap and checked the bag. The fire arms you have to of course (obviously) declare the firearm and make sure that the firearm is separate from the ammo. But any smart person will check into that before they fly.

Speaking of Tim trying to be more inclusive. He is really making an effort to show Hanukkah stuff. I think us Jews can figure out where our section is. Ha ha. It is the same cheesy crap all other places like Target has. "I love you a latke." Wow, so original Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the nanny is gone? weird that they had the baby on two outings. And I thought airports were getting rid of the liquid restriction? I guess not in Orlando. I definitely read that, but it may not apply to the US.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been enjoying reading everyone’s comments. I’ve not been posting as much but I’m reading as I can. I have to say, Jenn has done something good for me. I have been a stay at home housewife for 10 years bec I don’t have to work, but watching Jenn get more and more useless motivated me to not be like her and I went and got a job last week. I will be honest, although I still drive, leave the house, run errands, cook and clean, I was starting to feel like I was on a slippery slope to becoming Jenn or even Dawn from YITS. I decided I didn’t want to be useless like them. So thanks lazy ass Jenn for motivating me to start working again so I don’t end up like you. Now get off your ass and do something ffs. Clean your house. Cook a real meal. Drive your kid somewhere
I feel this. I moved to Florida a few months ago, and at first, my partner was doing 100% of the driving since I was unfamiliar with the city and can get anxious in traffic. Afraid I was going to end up like Jenn, I told my partner that I need to drive here and there. He still does the majority of the driving but I will drive to places where I am familiar with the roads. I went almost a whole month without driving and was afraid I wouldn’t remember how!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve been enjoying reading everyone’s comments. I’ve not been posting as much but I’m reading as I can. I have to say, Jenn has done something good for me. I have been a stay at home housewife for 10 years bec I don’t have to work, but watching Jenn get more and more useless motivated me to not be like her and I went and got a job last week. I will be honest, although I still drive, leave the house, run errands, cook and clean, I was starting to feel like I was on a slippery slope to becoming Jenn or even Dawn from YITS. I decided I didn’t want to be useless like them. So thanks lazy ass Jenn for motivating me to start working again so I don’t end up like you. Now get off your ass and do something ffs. Clean your house. Cook a real meal. Drive your kid somewhere
Congratulations! Rock on!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At first I thought they had another token friend, when I saw baby Oliv£r was wedged between the egg donor and a person of colour, I knew it wasn’t a friend but a Disney character.

IMG_5141.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Their views are so bad now. They can barely break 100K on a video anymore. I think they broke their channel with that ten-day break Jenn took in late September. Or maybe they are just gross and nasty and people stopped watching

Reactions: 25
Their views are so bad now. They can barely break 100K on a video anymore. I think they broke their channel with that ten-day break Jenn took in late September. Or maybe they are just gross and nasty and people stopped watching
The views certainly don't seem to match their current lifestyle but very few theme park vloggers are above 2 million views a month at the moment.

Lat 30 days views via SocialBlade:

JoJo's World 31.636M (These are mostly short videos)
DFBGuide 5.383M
The Tim Tracker 2.822M
The Daily Woo 2.413M
Kyle Pallo 1.593M
Mammoth Club 1.436M
Ordinary Adventures 1.167M
Paging Mr Morrow 1.05M
Provost Park Pass 690.408K
Super Enthused 519.312K
Mickey Views 361.49K

Can somebody find a mostly theme park vlogging channel doing better than the Trackers? Yes I know a lot of these other channels have other income streams such as Patreon that likely make their total income higher. And I don't really consider DFBGuide or Mickey Views vlogging channels per se just threw them in there since they are making theme park content.

Reactions: 9
This is great! I've been a stay at home housewife for the past 3 years and I have been thinking about getting a job as well. I think it'd do wonders for my mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So for whatever reason it seems the nanny is gone. Who knows if she quit or the Trackers decided they can’t afford a nanny anymore. In any case, now Jenn and Oliver are tagging along with Tim. She really can’t be left home alone with her children. Im guessing bc of her refusal to drive. What if there is a medical emergency or any other kind of emergency that would require her to leave the house? Maybe she was home alone with Jackson when he had his choking incident. She really needs to step it up and start contributing to their family. She sucks so bad.

I didn’t watch the RV vlogs, but somebody mentioned that Nick was there? It seems like it’s been a long time since Tim has partnered up with Nick. Wonder if they broke up.

The views certainly don't seem to match their current lifestyle but very few theme park vloggers are above 2 million views a month at the moment.

Lat 30 days views via SocialBlade:

JoJo's World 31.636M (These are mostly short videos)
DFBGuide 5.383M
The Tim Tracker 2.822M
The Daily Woo 2.413M
Kyle Pallo 1.593M
Mammoth Club 1.436M
Ordinary Adventures 1.167M
Paging Mr Morrow 1.05M
Provost Park Pass 690.408K
Super Enthused 519.312K
Mickey Views 361.49K

Can somebody find a mostly theme park vlogging channel doing better than the Trackers? Yes I know a lot of these other channels have other income streams such as Patreon that likely make their total income higher. And I don't really consider DFBGuide or Mickey Views vlogging channels per se just threw them in there since they are making theme park content.
Thank you for sharing this, it’s Interesting to see the numbers. Paging Mr. Morrow seems to get more views than the Trackers per video though. Like a lot of his videos do over 100k and Tim’s do not. If he uploaded more often, he would have higher monthly views than The Trackers for sure. I really wish one of these other vloggers would knock them off their high horse.

Reactions: 17
Thank you for sharing this, it’s Interesting to see the numbers. Paging Mr. Morrow seems to get more views than the Trackers per video though. Like a lot of his videos do over 100k and Tim’s do not. If he uploaded more often, he would have higher monthly views than The Trackers for sure. I really wish one of these other vloggers would knock them off their high horse.
Yeah, was going to say that list doesn't really make the Trackers look good because Mammoth, OA, and Nate don't upload daily and some a few days per week. And Jenn was doing two a day and their views aren't really much more with that.

Well their paychecks are based on video views, minutes viewed, ads viewed, ads clicked through. It doesn't matter if Nate is putting out say 10 videos that get 100,000 views if the Trackers are putting out 20 videos getting 80,000 views they are going to make more money if the video view minutes are comparable.

Now do more views per video bump them up in the algorithm? Maybe. That is hard to say.

The Trackers are most likely in decline revenue wise. That is why they started pumping out 2 videos a day to get their income back up I think.

Did they get let the nanny go to save money? If they continue this weird trend of Jenn and son 2 going to the parks with Tim it would indicate she is gone we just don't know why.

When I researched nanny's going on trips it appears the worst case scenario for the nanny if the parents saying something like oh the trip is your pay for the week. I am not sure if the Trackers would be that big of a-holes or not.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.