The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think his view of the world is akin to the It's a Small World ride. It probably doesn't help that he often acts like it's a chore to eat something that's not hotdogs or hamburgers. Speaking of burgers there was this place near where I grew up that had this ridiculous burger that you had to eat in x amount of minutes to get your name on a wall there. Dim could probably get his name on said wall.
I agree with you! Small World and the World Showcase at EPCOT! I once had someone tell me that visiting the countries at EPCOT was enough international travel for them. 🤦🏻‍♀️ They were serious.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think World Showcase even might be to complex for them. Watching him eat anything there that is even remotely different is always a squirm inducing experience.

Reactions: 15
Oh, there is a new voog released of Magic Kingdom Jingle Cruise footage. Will it be baby Oliver's first time? Must be a school day for OG buddy.

Reactions: 9
Good lord. Get your screenshottin' ready. Jenn and Tim chewing on the bacon fat up close with their squinty faces is something else. They really do these for the weirdo mukbang stans, don't they?

Also, they got there AFTER 12. Tim said something about the spring roll cart opened at noon and that was why the line was so long as they walked by (Jenn wanted one). So this BS of rushing around they seem to do is because Jenn can't drag herself out until late (so Tim takes J to school and hangs with Oliver??? - maybe Rose did quit or she is taking days off after the weekend work and Cruise + Wilderness days).

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Good lord. Get your screenshottin' ready. Jenn and Tim chewing on the bacon fat up close with their squinty faces is something else. They really do these for the weirdo stans, don't they?

Also, they got there AFTER 12. Tim said something about the spring roll cart opened at noon and that was why the line was so long as they walked by (Jenn wanted one). So this BS of rushing around they seem to do is because Jenn can't drag herself out until late (so Tim takes J to school and hangs with Oliver???).
Do you think he gets up, feeds and clothes both kids, gets them in the car, drops off OGB, then goes back home and hangs out with BigBaby until the harpy manages to regain consciousness? How is this OK?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I'm 3 minutes in to the new Magic Kingdom Vid and Jenn 1)has no idea that it is noon 2)claims she didn't eat breakfast.

Of course they have to eat. They were afraid it looked like rain. I skipped ahead, they did Jingle Cruise, Oliver met MIckey for the first time again, and then they left the park.

Did Nanny Rose have the day off, or did she quit?

Reactions: 17
How upsetting it must be for those kids to have crappy, uncaring parents as well as being on a frequent nanny rotation. How do they learn to bond with and trust people?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm only 7 minutes in but, did they actually spend $40 on lightning lane JUST to ride the Jungle Cruise? I mean, I know it has the holiday overlay and all that, we rode it yesterday...but $40???

And Jenn waving that floppy bacon complaining that she wanted more meat really just :sick: ugh...I can't unsee it.

And Tim--your shirt doesn't say Mele Kalikimaka, it says Aloha Kalikimaka...I have the same shirt. :rolleyes:

I'm 3 minutes in to the new Magic Kingdom Vid and Jenn 1)has no idea that it is noon 2)claims she didn't eat breakfast.

Of course they have to eat. They were afraid it looked like rain. I skipped ahead, they did Jingle Cruise, Oliver met MIckey for the first time again, and then they left the park.

Did Nanny Rose have the day off, or did she quit?
Nanny Rose giving her notice immediately after they returned from the cruise and then disappearing pretty much tracks with Stanny Lyn and Nanny Bea's employment, so I'm leaning towards yes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
They use a lightning lane for Mickey too.

I’m thinking the nanny quit 😂 Maybe the FW trip did it

• Wow
Nanny Rose giving her notice immediately after they returned from the cruise and then disappearing pretty much tracks with Stanny Lyn and Nanny Bea's employment, so I'm leaning towards yes.
Many of us can't even watch the videos about their vacations, so imagine having to go on one with them.

Reactions: 25
They use a lightning lane for Mickey too.

I’m thinking the nanny quit 😂 Maybe the FW trip did it
I forgot about The Fort trip already...add that on top of the ridiculous cruise, I'm sure she had enough.

Oh they met Mickey too, well, that certainly made it worth it. :ROFLMAO:

I don't understand them. $12 for a shrimp dish--too expensive. $40 for 1 ride and one meet and greet (y)

Nanny Rose, please join us!

Wait a second...there is absolutely no way that Da Baby spent 7 nights on the Disney Fantasy and didn't meet Mickey Mouse, right?

Did they really keep him locked in the Walt Suite the entire time or is Jenn lying right to the Mouse's face right here?
Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 1.24.00 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Big Baby hadn’t met the big cheese yet. I reminded Jenn of that recently. Don’t tell us you don’t read here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Taking new Buddy to the parks while OG Buddy is at school will definitely make OG Buddy like his baby brother more.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m not going to watch the new video but I also think the nanny quit. So much for our title on this thread lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So $7 was too pricey for crab cakes at Epcot, but no problem spending $10 for a slice of bacon?

Nothing makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm only 7 minutes in but, did they actually spend $40 on lightning lane JUST to ride the Jungle Cruise? I mean, I know it has the holiday overlay and all that, we rode it yesterday...but $40???

And Jenn waving that floppy bacon complaining that she wanted more meat really just :sick: ugh...I can't unsee it.

And Tim--your shirt doesn't say Mele Kalikimaka, it says Aloha Kalikimaka...I have the same shirt. :rolleyes:

But wasn't she at Fort Wilderness? So I agree with you that the vacations are the cause but probably it was FW.

Reactions: 13
But wasn't she at Fort Wilderness? So I agree with you that the vacations are the cause but probably it was FW.
How far apart were the cruise and fort wilderness? Maybe the cruise was indeed her breaking point and she put in her two weeks? Not sure of the timeline though.

Reactions: 12
* OT: I can't really attach any gifs here, they all say they're too large even when I decrease them. Why is that? It's annoying, and it only happens here.
@TawdryT, I was having the same problem attaching Gifs from other sites. One day I found the "Insert Giphy" feature on this site (see below), this works so much better. I hope it works for you too. ;)

1699210682634.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.