The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Baby hadn’t met the big cheese yet. I reminded Jenn of that recently. Don’t tell us you don’t read here.
Wow, I admit I haven't watched all their Vids all the way through, I just assumed the Baby met Mickey on the Disney Cruise. I guess Buddy 2 was too busy vomiting into Nanny Rose's hair in some other part of the ship.

Reactions: 11
Wow, I admit I haven't watched all their Vids all the way through, I just assumed the Baby met Mickey on the Disney Cruise. I guess Buddy 2 was too busy vomiting into Nanny Rose's hair in some other part of the ship.
The Trackholes suck and are liars if Da Big Baby didn’t get to meet Mickey on the latest snooze, I mean cruise fest. How can you take Bratty McBrat Kid but not DBB to all the meet n greets?? I guess parent achievement unlocked didn’t matter on this one. What a bunch of jackasses.

#homemovies

Reactions: 15
Yeah, I know. It's really strange. Almost as strange as her fucked up ankles. 🤣

Even if we say she facetunes some pics or whatever, there's still so many images (stans or otherwise) where she instantly looks like she lost 30 lbs., then you'll see her on video looking like she gained those 30 lbs. back.

Same with the teeth, like you said. There will be just as many pics where it's almost like she has relatively straight and nice teeth, then others where there's obvious growing gaps in between her paci front teeth.

I know I'll be the first to reference lighting and angles and such (and did so the other day), but really... it legit boggles my mind. o_O Cuz an average person, if a bit heavyset with funky teeth, will still generally look heavyset with funky teeth no matter what the angle or lighting, save for a professional photographer taking the image. I mean, it's not like Tim doesn't look pretty much the same in ever open-mouthed pic. I don't get it!
---

No, she doesn't get an allowance, but she's oddly possessive when it comes to money or things purchased. Remember when she kept telling the capybaras about how SHE sponsored them (forget that it said The Tim Tracker on the exhibit)... SHE was the one who was claiming ownership of sponsoring it. 🙄
Yet she had to ask Dim’s permission to buy stretch mark cream 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yeah, Oliver would never get to even do any of this stuff if the nanny didn’t quit and Jenn didn’t want to stay home alone with him. Tim usually does this kind of rushed, vacuous trip alone.

Reactions: 16
$7 crab cake made with real crab?? No way, save your money honey!

$10 for a slab of fat on a stick? Hell yeah!! Christmas is starting now!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I wonder if the nanny quitting had something to do with Jenn saying she wanted to do more home vlogs. That way Tim can babysit Baby while she “edits” all day and they can film at the same time.

Their views are so bad now. Tim has to be freaking out.

IMG_7523.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe the nannies also get fired when Buddy starts calling them Mommy and calls Ginn 'Shrek'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I call shenanigans on Jennbo skipping breakfast and only eating a 1/2 piece of bacon & 2 jalapeño poppers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I could believe she skipped breakfast if she rolled out of bed at 11:07 AM.
---
👀
Screen Shot 2023-11-05 at 12.00.55 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Every nanny goes on a trip with them and then quits. Guarantee they give the nanny zero down time other than hanging in the room during nap. It would seem weird that none of them set parameters before the trip? I’m guessing they actually DID and they got tossed to the side once they got there. Either because Dim and Gin didn’t care about her hours, or they were so disorganized that they couldn’t maintain a reasonable schedule…”Oops! Sorry we’re an hour late!”…that kind of thing.

She's so stupid.

Ginn (to Da Baby grabbing a plushie): Do you loooooooove it?
Da Baby: *silence cause he's got a pacifier stuck in his mouth as usual anyway and also he doesn't know how to talk*
Ginn: He said 'I love it'.

Reactions: 20
How far apart were the cruise and fort wilderness? Maybe the cruise was indeed her breaking point and she put in her two weeks? Not sure of the timeline though.
The cruise was September 23-30. Ft. Wilderness was October 16-20.

But they did have the home vlog with the trip to Michaels for the windmill crap without Da Baby, and that was after Ft. Wilderness. Maybe they didn't pay her overtime to babysit Jenn and J$ the night Tim went to MNSSHP?

Reactions: 9
I really don't understand this holes-in-your-shirt trend, but I guess it goes with their "hitchhiker chic" aesthetic. Her hair is mutinying against her.
Screen Shot 2023-11-05 at 12.14.58 PM.png

She uses that stroller as a walker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So ginn likes the taste, but wishes there was more meat! Must be reminiscent of steak and BJ night for her! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think the nannies get tricked when they agree to work for the Trackers. “Occasional nights and weekends” turns into the Trackers moving some of the nanny’s hours to where the Trackers want to use them.

The chaos of the trips are another thing the nannies probably don’t fully understand until they do one.

The nannies also probably don’t understand that work from home means Jenn sits on her fat ass in the front room all day while Tim babbles about his solar panels.

Reactions: 19
Nannies, family, friends, Romans, countrymen… the Bojans care not who they use and abuse. At this point, they must know their behavior is toxic and pretty outrageous not to be able to hold on to anyone, even those they are paying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the nannies get tricked when they agree to work for the Trackers. “Occasional nights and weekends” turns into the Trackers moving some of the nanny’s hours to where the Trackers want to use them.

The chaos of the trips are another thing the nannies probably don’t fully understand until they do one.

The nannies also probably don’t understand that work from home means Jenn sits on her fat ass in the front room all day while Tim babbles about his solar panels.
I think Tracker Nanny is one of those--if seems too good to be true, it isn't, kind of jobs.

Think about it. We are influencers, living our life on YouTube ! We travel to fun and exciting places!! We have two adorable children who all of our fans just adore and I'm sure you will too!!!

When in reality, you get lazy slob Jenn, who doesn't drive and isn't capable of even taking care of herself. Tim who is just bleeping weird, let's face it. If you went on a cruise with your employer and overheard just one of his conversations with a character--would you not just run for the hills? And watching how they parent J$, sending him to school after he was throwing up all night? Giving him 200+ Hot Wheels? Wouldn't you think that's how the baby is going to turn out as well?

If any of these nannies were from an actual agency--they're going to quickly exhaust all of their options because word will get out how terrible they are to work for.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I’m sure the nannies also wonder why they have to look after a baby while his parents go to Starbucks and Target “for work.”

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.