The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FFS, I’m halfway through the vid and Timmeh is singing Xmas is Starting Now 💩 Now I’ve always been an Oliver fan (#TeamOliver, and I’m an older lady so I’m not a freak). Sweetie knows his name and he just got even cuter. To my childless eye, the back of his head looks a little flat 😭 but I hope it works itself out. Off to watch the rest of the 💩show.
Ugh, there are so many things he does that just grate on me, but the "Xmas is Starting Now" has got to be at the top. Or, maybe second only to the whoa-ho-ho-weeeing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ginn doesn't realize it's Tuesday and in her fake story with the fake neighbor and Buddy's fake friend, she says Saturday for when Halloween is supposed to be. If the conversation did happen, your neighbor thinks you're stupid and if you made it up, make sure you get your days correct Ginn. Also, it seemed like Buddy trick-or-treated alone anyway. Also no, it doesn't feel like the weekend. Yesterday I thought at least 20 times that it was Thursday because the week had felt so long and exhausting and heavy already. Also witch, it's the weekend every day for you. If you bother being a useless passenger to drop Buddy off at school, you probably literally roll out of bed without brushing your teeth or washing your face or brushing your hair or changing your clothes and then you come back and keep on sleeping until noon while a nanny watches your other child. Like seriously, you're gross.
Screen Shot 2023-11-01 at 3.11.04 PM.png

---
I don't think you got the trash taken out cause we can still see you.
Screen Shot 2023-11-01 at 3.19.45 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When was the last time she washed her hair?
She’s so spoiled, dumps buddy#2 with the nanny to go shopping, sleeps to midday and hasn’t got an independent thought in her head! Yep, so relatable 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 14
If you took a shot for every time she said she’d link it down below you’d have alcohol poisoning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I know it was 2004 when they started dating, because I remember telling my husband they were going out the same time that we did. Quit taking the edibles Jenn, you’re already stupid enough and can’t afford to lose more brain cells!
Looks like it's time for more lip fillers.

Reactions: 4
Tim says when you have a kid in school, you are just trying to impress the other parents. That is what everyone is doing, according to him. Dafuq?

I honestly have never given a F what the other parents think. 😂

But also, don't you make your kid's costume because they will love it and you want them to be happy? They seriously made that car to impress the entire cruise ship, also, didn't they?
They are so messed up. They think it's normal to want to impress the other parents. See we are right about all their flexing all the time.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Did I hear correctly that they are making a costume for Jackson’s school and he is going to be a windmill? And they know it’s a bit elaborate but that’s what he wanted to dress as? What would he need to be a windmill for?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So J is getting raised by a mom who makes funny faces while someone else is talking and a dad who can’t stand to lose. He’s gonna grow up and turn into Kyle with this kinda influence.

• Sick
  • Heart
So in reading here, I need to just skip this vid because it's just going to piss me off more than usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just when I think they can’t get any worse as people and “parents” they prove what a**holes they continue to be.
I‘m sure none of the unwell on here considered Halloween costumes or treat bags for the class as a competition or a way to feel superior to other parents
Halloween was always a time to let my daughter choose what character she wanted to dress up as and watch her excitedly walk around collecting candy While having fun seeing what other kids chose to dress up as. And the treat bags we made together for the class were put together as a gesture of kindness and inclusivity for the kids to enjoy

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I still haven't watched but I have to chime in....no, Tim, you don't do tit to impress other parents. What the duck is wrong with you? I did a lot during my kid's 13 years in school. Too much. My volunteer resume would make most people's head spin. I never, ever, not even once did something with other parents in mind, with the exception of planning fundraisers and that's more--how I can I get parents to fork over some cash. Everything you do is for the children. What will the children enjoy most? What will make my children happy? How can I make this event better for all the children? It's not about you, Tim and Jenn. It's never about the parents. It's about the children. And that is why you suck so badly at being parents. Nothing in parenthood is a contest, but if it was, you two for sure would be the biggest losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Here's the thing though, the other parents weren't impressed by their treat bags. They just bought a bunch of favors you get at every.bleeping.birthday.party your kid will ever go to (they probably don't and won't realize this if J never goes to any regular parties). Most times we got stuff like that, 80% of it went into the trash can a week later after sitting on a table in the bag. My kids might use the bubbles or slime and the rest was cheap crap.

The parent who gave the fruit snacks was a winner - not candy, but basically like candy, but followed the rules. Most of those kids ate those right away, guaranteed (except for J who probably said they were a "choking hazard"). The parent(s) who sent the Halloween window clings is also a winner.

So, Other parents 1, Trackers 0 in the treat bag "contest". 🙄

And the above "winner" declarations were sarcastic, if my tone didn't come through. 🖕 to Tim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Why does Jenn act like such an airhead? I can’t take it. I’ve never seen someone act so stupid in my life. And Oliver is doing the army crawl. That’s what that’s called you morons. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ginn doesn't realize it's Tuesday and in her fake story with the fake neighbor and Buddy's fake friend, she says Saturday for when Halloween is supposed to be. If the conversation did happen, your neighbor thinks you're stupid and if you made it up, make sure you get your days correct Ginn. Also, it seemed like Buddy trick-or-treated alone anyway. Also no, it doesn't feel like the weekend. Yesterday I thought at least 20 times that it was Thursday because the week had felt so long and exhausting and heavy already. Also witch, it's the weekend every day for you. If you bother being a useless passenger to drop Buddy off at school, you probably literally roll out of bed without brushing your teeth or washing your face or brushing your hair or changing your clothes and then you come back and keep on sleeping until noon while a nanny watches your other child. Like seriously, you're gross.
View attachment 2545578
---
I don't think you got the trash taken out cause we can still see you.
View attachment 2545592
Why do they have to mention that they take out the trash??? It's nothing special, people do that all the time, around the world 😂🌍

• Haha
Just got to the part where Jackson said that starbursts are a choking hazard. He actually told someone that was handing out candy that he can’t have starbursts because they are a choking hazard and Tim had to tell him it was okay. But then they get home and Tim mentions how a lot of his candy are choking hazards.

Jackson wants to eat a sucker and Tim says no because it will take too long to eat. As if it’s going to take Jackson days to eat a bleeping sucker. They are so miserable, I swear.
Perhaps if they let him take time to eat, he wouldn’t be choking on every damn thing. Although his choking is more likely a motor planning issue.

Reactions: 11
Catching up with reading here, honestly I don't even know where to start

First why would you continuously broadcast that you can't remember tit when you keep going on about making CoRe meMoRiEs, maybe if you didn't take 60 vacations a fking year then you'd actually remember the vacations, I remember just about ALL of mine because ALL were special, I can still remember the exact dates I flew out to America for the very first time an that was in 2012, I still remember the first time I ever stepped foot in magic Kingdom, I also remember other special moments in my life like the call to say I had a neice an god daughter, her first words, her first steps, the first time she went a tricycle, all of these are actual CORE MEMORIES, an I certainly wouldn't be calling something a core memorie if I didn't remember tit about it

Also the fact J is mentioning choking hazards means he must hear that A LOT, at this stage if he's still choking on things then it's time to get him seem too, we already have mentioned his speech is terrible but he probably has lazy muscles in his mouth which is why his speech is bad plus still choking on things, an also sausages like say HOT DOGS are also a choking hazard, like others have said it makes no sense to take certain things off him an give him other things that are just as much a risk

An lastly the whole "impressing other parents" like WHY, you are not there to "impress" you are there for your CHILD, I can almost guarantee NOBODY gave a tit because their focus would be on their own kid, I personally do not give one fk about other parents, I couldn't care less what they are doing or handing out, if am there for my neice then that's all am caring about, they honestly have some sort of mental issues with the obsession with flexing to impress an winning things, they both need some serious therapy

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Wow. They need validation from other parents and random Stans all the time. They both have deep inferiority complexes. If only they tried that hard to impress their children …

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.