The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim, stop literally taking candy from babies. I mean, the candy IS on the floor, so maybe he can't help himself.

I think it's mean that Jackson is asking for non-choking hazard candy and his parents are telling him it's ok, but then as soon as he gets home, they admonish him for "picking all the choking hazard candy." Well you know, he was trying not to acquire it in the first place, Tim. But you told him it was fine.
Tim is such an ass. Buddy wants the lollipop. Tim says no, takes too long to eat while taking a Reese's for himself. Buddy then chooses another hard candy. Tim says, choking hazard, then takes a Butterfinger. Hey, Tim, a good father would eat the choking hazard candy and leave the appropriate candy for his son.

Jen has a shopping problem.
And Tim sure doesn't try very hard to dissuade her. I guess because he seems to have one himself.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Jenn was so mad that all of the candy was gone that they set out when they came back from trick-or-treating. She wanted to check the security camera to see if kids dumped the whole bowl in their bags. I can see her reporting the kids to their parents if she recognized them. It’s 2023, if you‘re leaving a bowl of candy out alone on Halloween you should just assume it will be empty when you return. I don’t like that kids do that but it happens. All of Jenn’s precious candy was gone. I’m sure she will eat most of J$‘s candy to make up for the loss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I take it back she's Drew Carey dressing as Garth.

That is the worst bleeping haircut she could have.
Look, I've ambled in this house looking like hammered tit a plenty. The thing is, I'm not on YouTube to make my living.
Also, you can look like hammered tit, or be stupid.
You cannot be both.
No one cares about your desperation shtup of decades past. It's gross.
I dislike her ignorance, it makes me want to thump her.
Most adults don't compete with each other children, if you'd ever been actual functional adults you'd know 'ain't nobody got time for that'.
Oliver has no connection to her. Byeee witch. Looks like the nanny is doing good work with him, because we know his mother has no interest.
Shut up Jenn, ask the nanny.
14 minutes in and I hate them.
🤣 I don't even know you IRL, but you are one of my favorites. 😍 "You can look like hammered tit, or be stupid. You cannot be both." is something I am stealing. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
oh you know the Trackers are those adults that take the whole bowl of candy left out on the porches. 😂😂 They are the living embodiment of gluttony

Reactions: 19
So are suppose to care that they first shagged on Halloween? It explains a lot about them. She was probably blotto from whatever Halloween party they were at she didn't mind seeing Tiny Tim again. Hell, the hurricane could've been during Halloween it is technically hurricane season till November.

The Michaels trip was just sad. A core memory would've been OG Buddy actively getting involved in helping in making said costume but Mommy needs to get some useless cake making kits she'll never use.... :rolleyes:

Those bike shorts need to burn.

And sort of late here is my gif recap:

Jenn's look alike

Dim and Buddy trick or treating. And like Garfield Dim steals Buddy's candy.
giphy.gif

Jenn's bike shorts or hearing about their spook shag-aversity
giphy.gif

Going to throw this one in

TTT 152: A FAMILY Channel except you know when we want to talk about the first time Jenn Got Crabs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know she was totally that teen that brought her backpack and stole candy. You know, after finishing her shift at the jukebox factory.
Exactly what I thought. Just because you were an asshole teen doesn't make every teen an asshole.

I know she does this all the time in the voog description, but I really can't STAND how Jenn talks about the costume "we" are working on. Maybe I'll be proven wrong when she posts the windmill construction but she did the same thing with the Jackson Storm costume, when she also documented on film that Tim did literally all the work. I do think it's partly because Tim is probably so controlling about the process that he wouldn't let her help if she wanted to, but I can't help but wonder if she really is fine with just pretending she's made a contribution when she says stuff like that.

It's also pretty sad that a bunch of unwell strangers on the internet can remember J's previous Halloweens better than his own mother. She says, "I'll put links in the description below if you want to watch them" - Jenn, maybe YOU should try watching it to refresh your "core memories".

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I highly doubt J$ even knows what a windmill is. Let alone a Dutch style windmill. It’s obvious that the Trackers chose this costume. Maybe they didn’t take J$ because he would have complained about wanting a different costume. The Trackers are definitely going to do J$’s homework for him in the future. Tim’s handwriting is so bad he doesn’t even have to change it for J$’s homework.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tim is such an ass. Buddy wants the lollipop. Tim says no, takes too long to eat while taking a Reese's for himself. Buddy then chooses another hard candy. Tim says, choking hazard, then takes a Butterfinger. Hey, Tim, a good father would eat the choking hazard candy and leave the appropriate candy for his son.

Yes to all of this. Tim really grates on my nerves. He's just that ass who I know would treat me like sh*t at work. And then I'd have to witness him treating his family like that too. Asshole.

And Tim sure doesn't try very hard to dissuade her. I guess because he seems to have one himself.
Yo, he totally does as well. He just doesn't want the same crap. He doesn't want cake... sorting... bins (which btw, WHY Jen? When did you last succesfully bake? 2012?) Tim wants things like t-shirts with bootie butts on them that say, "Exclusive Concierge Donald Duck Ass Voyage 2023" or "Aulani Annual Passholder Fuzzy Butt Party 2019"
---
I know she does this all the time in the voog description, but I really can't STAND how Jenn talks about the costume "we" are working on. Maybe I'll be proven wrong when she posts the windmill construction but she did the same thing with the Jackson Storm costume, when she also documented on film that Tim did literally all the work. I do think it's partly because Tim is probably so controlling about the process that he wouldn't let her help if she wanted to, but I can't help but wonder if she really is fine with just pretending she's made a contribution when she says stuff like that.

It's also pretty sad that a bunch of unwell strangers on the internet can remember J's previous Halloweens better than his own mother. She says, "I'll put links in the description below if you want to watch them" - Jenn, maybe YOU should try watching it to refresh your "core memories".
I think if Jennifer had done the costume, it would have been piss poor because she's dumb. Sorry. Just the way it is. But at least she wants to out in her input, I guess? Idk, I think she is too lazy to ever actually do it and without Tim, she'd just end up buying something.
But Tim is also a monster man and if you try to suggest putting ice cream in the freezer, he's the kind of guy who tells you he's going to do something else with it and then mansplain to the vlog melting points and the idea he had for the construction of a homemade ice box as the ice cream turns to soup and floods his counter in the background.

• Haha
I checked out the videos from last year's international parade at the school. Obviously we don't know what the other kids will be wearing, but last year nearly all the students just wore some sort of country-specific clothing, nothing as ridiculous as something like a windmill. I guess the teacher supposedly loved the idea. (I wonder if she went up to the teacher and said, sing-songily, "do you looooove it?"

I am also sort of confused as to how they plan on having Jackson wear the sails on his head with his windmill "dress". For some reason, I keep picturing Jackson looking like one of those elaborate Miss Universe costumes. I look forward to that voog with the completed costume.

I am actually kind of excited to see how this all plays out and if they impress the tit out of that school, or, most likely won't. Of course, they'll spin it in their favor in any case. I can only imagine what the other parents must think of them. I sure hope some are watching these voogs.

And you know what actually would have been impressive? If you would have bothered to remember how to say "thank you" in Icelandic so that the next time you run into your neighbor it would show a little tiny bit that you cared about someone else besides yourself. But no, that's the opposite of what you guys are.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Father of the bleeping year never took Buddy to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween this year. How in the world do you consider yourself to be a theme park vlog but never make the time to take your child to the theme park for the special event? But Tim goes and films it multiple times and dresses up in his costume for the live. I hope Jackson grows up to hate Tim for him always making excuses for why Jackson couldn’t do anything at night. His core memories are going to be his dad leaving them all the time to go and have fun without him.
I guess I’m just more about making special experiences for my kids instead of buying them a toy they will play with a few times then forget about.

Reactions: 30
Father of the bleeping year never took Buddy to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween this year. How in the world do you consider yourself to be a theme park vlog but never make the time to take your child to the theme park for the special event? But Tim goes and films it multiple times and dresses up in his costume for the live. I hope Jackson grows up to hate Tim for him always making excuses for why Jackson couldn’t do anything at night. His core memories are going to be his dad leaving them all the time to go and have fun without him.
I guess I’m just more about making special experiences for my kids instead of buying them a toy they will play with a few times then forget about.
I'm actually shocked they did normal trick or treating this year. I really thought the only treat that kid was going to get was if he dug up an egg from Eater 2022 and ate some stale animal crackers his parents did not want. Or in the alternative I thought Nick the Dick might make an appearance and they would film some trunk or treat or something.

Reactions: 14
I'm actually shocked they did normal trick or treating this year. I really thought the only treat that kid was going to get was if he dug up an egg from Eater 2022 and ate some stale animal crackers his parents did not want. Or in the alternative I thought Nick the Dick might make an appearance and they would film some trunk or treat or something.
That happened after all the kids, including Ginn, went to bed. "Is that a Butterfinger in your frunk or are you just happy to see me?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just want to chuck a damn hairbrush at her. But also seriously why does it look like an extremely overgrown weird mullet?

PS. Probably should also chuck a toothbrush at her too.

Ginn's inspiration for her lewk:
Screen Shot 2023-11-01 at 10.59.05 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone here mentioned everything being a dick measuring competition with Tim. When you look at his wife’s toes it’s easy to understand why he feels inferior 😂
Just going to put this out there on Quasi’s behalf
TTT#152 The car is at 20% and so are the Trackers

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.