The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I edit my last post. Halloween trick or treating options. Let’s take a vote:

a) The entire family + nanny rose (with nanny pushing the stroller, of course)
b) Tim and Jenn take J trick or treating while leaving Oliver behind with the nanny
c) Both jenn and nanny rose at home with Oliver while Tim takes J trick or treating solo
d) “ we meant to go trick or treating but time just got away from us”
I’ll take option D

Reactions: 6
Actually I edit my last post. Halloween trick or treating options. Let’s take a vote:

b) Tim and Jenn take J trick or treating while leaving Oliver behind with the nanny
c) Both jenn and nanny rose at home with Oliver while Tim takes J trick or treating solo
I'm going with B. Then maybe next year we will get a voog titled "Da Baby's first Halloween", cause in Trackerville you can never have too many firsts of the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am either B or D as well, either the temptation to gorge themselves on candy will make them go out or they won't have bothered an just went to target instead an bought a load of candy to gorge themselves on

Either way, da baby will be a forgotten afterthought with the nanny at home

Reactions: 8
I live in Orlando and trick-or-treating doesn’t start in my neighborhood until 7pm. So, I don’t see them getting all geared up and out at 7, trick or treat and then be back to bathe/shower and get Jackson to bed anywhere near when they usually want him to. They will say he got to go trick or treating on the cruise and “tonight” just didn’t work out for us.
My neighborhood was 6 - 8.

Our trick-or-treating starts at 5:30.

I actually vote for them not trick-or-treating in their own neighborhood at all (they might run into the HOA gang!! 😂), and maybe taking J to some other t-or-t event, like they did with TPD's fam last year. I also can hear them excusing not taking J out because he had a Halloween party at school and he was all tired out. 🙄

I don't see the nanny working on Halloween night.

Reactions: 10

I'm gonna say B, but they only go to a couple houses and then go home because J$ has to be in bed by 7 :rolleyes:

• Sad
Their views are just going to get worse for a few reasons.
They don't want to try anything new, they are now only doing pampered things, even with nannies the children are going to get more in their way, people are getting sick of these vloggers and everyone is noticing how they are all gross slobs and gluttonous pigs, new and younger vloggers will know how to attract viewers better.
I am sure they can always make a living from their channel but it won't be the lifestyle they are having right now.

Reactions: 17

I'll take option d for 500, Alex.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I'll take Option D with the added comment of "OMG, you guyzzz, I totally forgot that Halloween was Tuesday. Is it always on the 31st?"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It will be really said if the leave Oliver behind with a nanny for Halloween (whatever they end up doing) one day Oliver will watch Jackson’s first Halloween how they paraded him all around Disney in his piglet costume while for his first Halloween they couldn’t care less

• Sad
Reactions: 17
My neighborhood was 6 - 8.
Starts like 5 pm for me 😅 we made 80 bags thinking we'd have enough, nope ran out at like 8 pm an had to start handing out the spare fun size candy bars we had gotten, was almost 9 before it went quiet for us

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s C. Any of the others is totally possible.

Reactions: 4

Normally, I would choose (d) because that's the most Trackerish.

But since they seem to need content for their double daily occasional voogs I would then choose (b)

Reactions: 3

d, d, d, d, d , d ,d!

Reactions: 3
They plan to go out in their neighborhood. Let's see if it happens because their neighborhood apparently had a "fall festival" the prior weekend they didn't attend. 🙄 Tim says if nobody is giving out candy, they will go to another neighborhood.
---
The first TEN minutes is them walking in front of their refrigerator.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.