The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also believe they shouldn't plop Buddy down in front of the iPad at every meal. Distractions like that also can lead to choking.

But, then they'd might actually have to be parents instead of handing him off to Bluey for 20 minutes.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Here's the thing about the Montessori approach to learning--it's supposed to be child led. When J$ shows up with his windmill that was shopped for/designed/made solely by his parents...they are missing the point of having their kid in this type of learning environment. I remember when I was first browsing through the school Facebook page that they had an International Day. I'm guessing his class is the one that is affiliated with the Netherlands.

And yes, I'm even more infuriated by their--we need to win the best parents contest--attitudes after hearing them say it out loud. What the duck is wrong with them?

I'm going to bet that each child was supposed to bring in an item to contribute to the class goodie bag and they just looked stupid handing out a bag full of crap. Nobody wants a bag full of plastic crap. So much for being environmentally conscious. They said no candy, but we didn't think of snacks. :rolleyes: You have a child. What does your child like best? What would your child like to receive? What would you as a parent like to see your child come home with? Seriously, it's not that hard.

And I agree--window cling family wins. For our trick or treaters, I always have a bucket of candy, but I also have a box of snack sized sun chips/cheez its/pretzels...the kids always love that option. It's not rocket science, Trackers. Do better.

• Heart
They’re so competitive about such stupid stuff. Costumes. Goody bags. Who cares.

I can’t with the bike shorts as clothes. She bleeping films herself everyday, it’s literally her job and she’s almost 40. Buy some real clothes.

Reactions: 27
The thing is, Tim is trying to impress his kid... by buying him whatever he wants. That is probably 'working' temporarily on a 4 year old, but in the long run what the kids will remember and hold dear is how much quality time they spent with them (and I don't mean sitting at an umpteenth cruise dinner or meeting Mickey 25 times).

What they may fondly recall is their nanny(ies) doing crafts with them, being there for naptime and reading or maybe singing to them, going to playgrounds with them, comforting them, etc..

Pathetic. And each time a nanny leaves, it is a horrible thing for those kids because those fond memories will be with a generic nanny person but not a specific one because they will have had so many.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
6 min in all to learn that Halloween is probably the first time Jen and Tim "Woohooed." Congrats Universe.

It makes me sad to see how happy Oliver is when they pay attention to him. He needs that more. Not just when Tattle says he can't sit up on his own, so they show otherwise.

Tim, stop literally taking candy from babies. I mean, the candy IS on the floor, so maybe he can't help himself.

I think it's mean that Jackson is asking for non-choking hazard candy and his parents are telling him it's ok, but then as soon as he gets home, they admonish him for "picking all the choking hazard candy." Well you know, he was trying not to acquire it in the first place, Tim. But you told him it was fine.

Jen has a shopping problem.

• Sad
  • Heart
6 min in all to learn that Halloween is probably the first time Jen and Tim "Woohooed." Congrats Universe.
This makes sense. She probably dressed up as a Disney character, and the rest is obsessive, booty-butt fetish history.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That maraca is a choking hazard! Shoves it straight into his mouth. But it’s oliver so they don’t care

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
This makes sense. She probably dressed up as a Disney character, and the rest is obsessive, booty-butt fetish history.
Ugh, the awful imagery
---
Also, kind of crappy of Jen to see all her candy was given out, and it must have been one delinquent adolescent because she saw some teens with backpacks. Jen, come the F on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oliver was very sweet though. I will agree with Ginn, that not all babies crawl the same. I crawled in the strangest way...on my butt with my hand behind me pushing with each crawl....I would get carpet burn from it...bizarre

Reactions: 11
So, unrelated to the latest Tracker voog, I went to HHN for the final time tonight (6th time total for me) and while I was waiting in one of the stay and scream zones, I noticed Molly and her husband (from Mammoth Club) hanging out in front of me. They weren't filming and were just enjoying the night like a normal couple and it made me think, when do you think the last time the Trackers went out to just enjoy something without filming?

I truly don't think they CAN enjoy anything without first needing to film it, because they've made their entire life about the content they can throw onto YT, and they're not creative or organized enough to plan out what they should focus on creating. They've made absolutely no attempt to separate their lives from content creators (ie: their JOB) and their actual lives. Having your entire life revolve around work, even the small amount of "work" the Trackers actually do, isn't healthy at all.

I would guess that they're in the middle of a burnout period. Well, Tim definitely is. I don't think Jenn has ever felt burnt out on work in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So they did the nasty 20 years ago but didn't start dating until 19 years ago during Hurricane Charley? Wouldn't Jenn have been away at school in Gainesville?

Reactions: 7
Watched the first 10 minutes of the most recent voog. Can you imagine being the nanny sitting in another room having to listen to these two just blabber on about NOTHING and know that they make more money than you currently do in your useful, skilled job. Couldn’t be me.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Wow. They need validation from other parents and random Stans all the time. They both have deep inferiority complexes. If only they tried that hard to impress their children …
Or with their "job" in putting out quality vlogs. Go figure.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tracker logic is apparently everything being a choking hazard to Buddy but also of course he'll totally be able to handle snorkeling...

Ugh, the awful imagery
---
Also, kind of crappy of Jen to see all her candy was given out, and it must have been one delinquent adolescent because she saw some teens with backpacks. Jen, come the F on
You know she was totally that teen that brought her backpack and stole candy. You know, after finishing her shift at the jukebox factory.

• Haha
I take it back she's Drew Carey dressing as Garth.

That is the worst bleeping haircut she could have.
Look, I've ambled in this house looking like hammered tit a plenty. The thing is, I'm not on YouTube to make my living.
Also, you can look like hammered tit, or be stupid.
You cannot be both.
No one cares about your desperation shtup of decades past. It's gross.
I dislike her ignorance, it makes me want to thump her.
Most adults don't compete with each other children, if you'd ever been actual functional adults you'd know 'ain't nobody got time for that'.
Oliver has no connection to her. Byeee witch. Looks like the nanny is doing good work with him, because we know his mother has no interest.
Shut up Jenn, ask the nanny.
14 minutes in and I hate them.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.