The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woooow less than 10 minutes into this she already doesn’t remember that they had a Halloween cruise last year. What happened to “cOrE MemOriEs”. Halloween is significant but she doesn’t know why probably because that’s the date that she got drunk off her ass and decided to sleep with him.
He is obsessed with the thought that they won the treat bag hand out thing at school. They are so obsessed with winning It’s creepy. She said J was putting the witch fingers on his toes, Let’s hope these are not the same ones that they put in the goody bags.
This is already a tit show

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Jenn doesnt seem to know what O's favorite solids are at first. She starts to say them and then tells Tim to say them. Then Tim says "What's the last one?" to Jenn and she goes "oh..." and looks like she doesn't know. Then he says apples and Jenn looks confused for a sec because she doesn't know what he means, "oh the mixture one?". Watch that part and her face (a little after 11:10). Seems like they are trying to recall some list from the nanny because it just seemed so scripted how they listed them off, then a hard cut in there.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Jenn calling the baby fat without calling the baby fat. "I feel like this is him crawling, because he's kind of a big baby".
---
So wait, Jackson has a project for school, and they're getting the supplies for this project without him?? Why wouldn't you include him in this?? These two are totally the type of parent that does the project for him and says he helped.
---
Also, why is he NOT putting his own shoes on??? He's almost 4!!! He should be doing all of that himself now, especially since his shoes are velcro.

1698874967265.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Did we really need 6 minutes of them trying to figure out when their anniversary is?
And what’s with the 50 questions at the beginning? “What’s everyone doing tonight?” “Are you dressing up?” “Are you guys eating anything special?” They’re really trying to get that engagement up, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Annd...another comment about a choking hazard. He obviously has had many choking incidents....

1698875141953.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg every time they talk about their 20,000 different anniversaries that they can't remember anyway.

Ginn's confusion and lack of knowledge about Da Baby:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jenn doesnt seem to know what O's favorite solids are at first. She starts to say them and then tells Tim to say them. Then Tim says "What's the last one?" to Jenn and she goes "oh..." and looks like she doesn't know. Then he says apples and Jenn looks confused for a sec because she doesn't know what he means, "oh the mixture one?". Watch that part and her face (a little after 11:10). Seems like they are trying to recall some list from the nanny because it just seemed so scripted how they listed them off, then a hard cut in there.
Wow, the disconnect with that poor boy is stunning. I still remember what my kid's favorite solids were and she's almost 12 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good grief woman...did you just roll out of bed??

View attachment 2545535
She also immediately tongue-picks her teeth. She also randomly licks her lips mid-talking. Whenever Tim talks and films her, it is like she almost can't NOT do some weird mouth thing. I wonder if it's just her antsy to talk even more, and not wanting to have to sit there and listen.

And she must get a lot of food stuck in between the gaps of her teeth, because wtf???
---
Instead of Target, they are now shopping at Michael's for this supposed craft project for J. They are just wasting time (childless) whenever possible now. They seriously have a nanny for O so Jenn can be driven around to shop??

• Sad
Reactions: 16
At Michaels, Tim says they are pressed for time (as usual) but they aren’t there to buy anything right now, just to do research (for supplies for a project for Jackson) and Jenn corrects him and defiantly says “I’m buying stuff.” He responds “oh gosh.”

For those of you that think Tim is getting sick of her, he absolutely is not. She makes the decisions and he allows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh FFS, I’m halfway through the vid and Timmeh is singing Xmas is Starting Now 💩 Now I’ve always been an Oliver fan (#TeamOliver, and I’m an older lady so I’m not a freak). Sweetie knows his name and he just got even cuter. To my childless eye, the back of his head looks a little flat 😭 but I hope it works itself out. Off to watch the rest of the 💩show.

Reactions: 11
Also, it really seems apparent now that the reason that they are doing so many home vlogs and lives, that Tim isn't going out to film at resorts and parks during the week, and that Jenn is being taken out to stores and tit constantly, is because Tim doesn't think he can get filming done during the hours J is at school???

If so, that really has fucked the channel right now because Jenn can't (won't) drive and they probably can't afford a full time baby nanny AND a nanny to pick up J from school indefinitely. This is ridiculous. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Damn the editor extraordinaire can’t even put up a vlog on time. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Halloween was yesterday, but when you can’t even keep track of your own periods, I guess it’s hard to keep track of the date. What else can we expect from this useless slob?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Just got to the part where Jackson said that starbursts are a choking hazard. He actually told someone that was handing out candy that he can’t have starbursts because they are a choking hazard and Tim had to tell him it was okay. But then they get home and Tim mentions how a lot of his candy are choking hazards.

Jackson wants to eat a sucker and Tim says no because it will take too long to eat. As if it’s going to take Jackson days to eat a bleeping sucker. They are so miserable, I swear.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Funny how they are so concerned with candies that are choking hazards, but I am pretty sure hot dogs are amongst the top choking hazards for children and they have absolutely no problem with those.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also shouldn't Buddy be there with them to do the craft shopping so he has input? It's his bleeping project. Y'all, I just cease to understand neglecting your other child for absolutely no good or necessary reason just to tag along on endless shopping and loitering trips as a lip-licking teeth-sucking succubus of uselessness and grease. Remember when Da Baby was around 3 or 4 months old and the bleep claimed she was excited for this next phase of his life cause it's her favorite cause you can 'connect' with Da Baby more and now she can't even be bothered to do anything but fake laugh around him obnoxiously? Pepperidge Farm bleeping remembers. With everything that's going on in the world, it makes her look like an even more ungrateful mega-bleep.

Also, good lord, put on some GD pants you greasy potato.
Screen Shot 2023-11-01 at 2.56.38 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tim admits they are trying to impress other parents and then says anyone who tells you they aren’t trying to impress other parents (with elaborate costumes you made yourself) is lying.
Everything is a dick measuring contest with him. It’s obsessive really.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Tim says when you have a kid in school, you are just trying to impress the other parents. That is what everyone is doing, according to him. Dafuq?

I honestly have never given a F what the other parents think. 😂

But also, don't you make your kid's costume because they will love it and you want them to be happy? They seriously made that car to impress the entire cruise ship, also, didn't they?

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Did we really need 6 minutes of them trying to figure out when their anniversary is?
And what’s with the 50 questions at the beginning? “What’s everyone doing tonight?” “Are you dressing up?” “Are you guys eating anything special?” They’re really trying to get that engagement up, huh?
I know it was 2004 when they started dating, because I remember telling my husband they were going out the same time that we did. Quit taking the edibles Jenn, you’re already stupid enough and can’t afford to lose more brain cells!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.