The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tim Tracker #152 - All We Do Is Lie Lie Lie & Our Stans Believe Everything

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do think she wants a third she more or less admitted it in one of the Lives post Oliver but Dim said no. I hope he stays strong on that and has taken precautions not to have another Tracker in the world. But I don't really have much faith in Dim that he will follow through (I can see him thinking getting neutered would make him less manly :rolleyes: ) or the sausage queen convincing him they need a third. I doubt they'd adopt. I want to say someone on here mentioned that Dim was sort of anti-adoption in the past and again it would be too much work and the cost alone would probably mean they'd have to take one or two less cuntcierge cruises a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But I don't really have much faith in Dim that he will follow through (I can see him thinking getting neutered would make him less manly :rolleyes: ) or the sausage queen convincing him they need a third. I doubt they'd adopt. I want to say someone on here mentioned that Dim was sort of anti-adoption in the past and again it would be too much work and the cost alone would probably mean they'd have to take one or two less cuntcierge cruises a year.
...which is interesting considering his own parents adopted.

Reactions: 10
Speaking of them having a third...this is the look of absolutely joy when you aren't with your two miracle children. Do the world a favor and stop reproducing.

View attachment 2546763
The stan told someone, in response, that Oliver was with them...and there was no nanny present.

Sorry, Jackson! We went to EPCOT while you went to school!

Yeah, that's going to go over REAL well as Jackson gets older. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Speaking of them having a third...this is the look of absolutely joy when you aren't with your two miracle children. Do the world a favor and stop reproducing.

View attachment 2546763
The stan did say that they did indeed have Oliver with them and no nanny. I’m not sure they didn’t have the nanny tho. Maybe the Stan just didn’t know she was there.

Reactions: 13
The stan told someone, in response, that Oliver was with them...and there was no nanny present.

Sorry, Jackson! We went to EPCOT while you went to school!

Yeah, that's going to go over REAL well as Jackson gets older. 🙄
Interesting. So the million dollar question is—where is Nanny Rose?

Reactions: 9
“You guuuuuyysss, Oliver loved Nanny Rose, but unfortunately, she got an offer for another job that she couldn’t refuse. But, it’s not like she won’t ever come back to visit and stuff.
probably where all the other ones go after they come home from a large trip where Jenn dumps the motherload of mothering on to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Home poking holes in Dim's condoms, as requested by Jenn?

I can't imagine them doing IVF. Unless there's a version that stands for Idiot-Villagers' Fertilization.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well if she's spotted on the weekend but not during the week then she's either not working a regular Monday through Friday schedule or she needed today off and worked last weekend instead. Or as others have speculated the stan just didn't realize she was with them.
---
1000002473.png

Does it bother anybody else they put Disney costume in the title and not Pixar or Cars costume? I get that Disney has owned Pixar a long time but Cars will always be a Pixar movie to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Well if she's spotted on the weekend but not during the week then she's either not working a regular Monday through Friday schedule or she needed today off and worked last weekend instead. Or as others have speculated the stan just didn't realize she was with them.
---
View attachment 2546906

Does it bother anybody else they put Disney costume in the title and not Pixar or Cars costume? I get that Disney has owned Pixar a long time but Cars will always be a Pixar movie to me.
drew carey is a master of seo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---
View attachment 2546906

Anything for that Disney clickbait, also dim just looks like a demented lunatic in that thumb nail, you'd think he would want to check those out before she posts them especially since she goes out her way to make him look a clown

Reactions: 15
Anything for that Disney clickbait, also dim just looks like a demented lunatic in that thumb nail, you'd think he would want to check those out before she posts them especially since she goes out her way to make him look a clown
He was totally manic in the intro too.

Reactions: 6
Can one of the stans friends ship a bulk package of oil blotting sheets to their PO box as "magic mail"? Some fancy overpriced Sephora face powder? A towel? A paper bag to put over her head?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She couldn’t handle IVF. I’ve done it - it’s super hard both physically and mentally. No way in a million month of Sundays that selfish idiot could do IVF.
As an aside - I di have an amazing 16 year old tomorrow daughter now ❤thanks to the appliance of science 😀😀😀

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.