The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been pricing a trip for my son and I to go to Japan because he really wants to. Husband isn't too keen, so it'd just be us 2. He's 11. I can't imagine how they could spend on a trip to Japan - if they went by HALF of what they paid for the damned cruise it would be business class all the way, decent hotels, and stuff! Yeesh. It puts into perspective how much they spend.
My guess is they'd stay on park property. Dim would eat hotdogs, Jenn would gorge on sushi, OG Buddy would poke at his pizza. Doubt they'd leave the Disney bubble even for Universal and probably wouldn't know what rides were closed (again) while buying another overpriced raincoat.

Reactions: 14
My guess is they'd stay on park property. Dim would eat hotdogs, Jenn would gorge on sushi, OG Buddy would poke at his pizza. Doubt they'd leave the Disney bubble even for Universal and probably wouldn't know what rides were closed (again) while buying another overpriced raincoat.
I'm still amazed they manage to get on airplanes despite paying up the ass for Delta One (which imo isn't really worth it), with how unorganized they are. They'd be the type to show up at the airport shocked the flight was YESTERDAY or the wrong time and demand to leave anyway.

Reactions: 9
I'm still amazed they manage to get on airplanes despite paying up the ass for Delta One (which imo isn't really worth it), with how unorganized they are. They'd be the type to show up at the airport shocked the flight was YESTERDAY or the wrong time and demand to leave anyway.
And probably go all Karen on the airline's ass too :rolleyes: I've only watched a couple of videos from their Tokyo trip and it's amazing how different they are from even then. Together they probably have lost at least 50 IQ points since then which is pretty bad since neither of them were that smart to begin with.

Reactions: 12
There was a Christmas media event at Busch Gardens today. TPD was there, JoJo was there. Tim and Jenn were at EPCOT. 🤔

Oh and OA toured Tokyo, ate real Japanese food, did actual Japanese touristy things for days before they went to Disney. I’m actually excited to watch their videos as we might be traveling there in the summer if my daughter does a study abroad summer program there.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
There was a Christmas media event at Busch Gardens today. TPD was there, JoJo was there. Tim and Jenn were at EPCOT. 🤔

Oh and OA toured Tokyo, ate real Japanese food, did actual Japanese touristy things for days before they went to Disney. I’m actually excited to watch their videos as we might be traveling there in the summer if my daughter does a study abroad summer program there.
I guess Tim and Jenn require a hotel room these days. I know a Busch Gardens hotel has been planned for years---I guess they need to make that happen to land both Trackers and their offspring.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing about Japan is the "western food" doesn't taste the same as the food we have in the US. The hotdogs, bread, hamburgers, pizza, etc. all taste different. They'd have to specifically search for restaurants that cater to expats who want a taste of home. Or just eat at McDonald's or other American fast food restaurants the whole time because they usually taste the same.

Reactions: 12
The thing about Japan is the "western food" doesn't taste the same as the food we have in the US. The hotdogs, bread, hamburgers, pizza, etc. all taste different. They'd have to specifically search for restaurants that cater to expats who want a taste of home. Or just eat at McDonald's or other American fast food restaurants the whole time because they usually taste the same.
Nah, they're SOL with McDonald's. Their flavors are catered to the Japanese market. Burger King and Carl's Jr are just like in the states though.

Reactions: 5
I remember they had a lot of issues with the food last time and that was when they still appeared to be halfway normal. I don't even want to think about how they'd act now especially if they brought the kids with them. OG Buddy's food habits are just as bad as his father. I feel really bad for the kid because he started out liking a lot of things and now it looks like he pretty much has to be fed beige food or else.

Reactions: 6
I love international McDs and hate it here. The chicken strips in the UK/Ireland market and the potato wedges in the EU market are BOMB. Lots of good salad options too! I never eat it in the US... I'll be having some chicken strips when I get into London on Monday :LOL:

I don't know what I would do in Japan but I'd find something to eat. My son is excited to try lots of different things but he has a more adventurous palate than I do, but I will still try stuff. They would probably gag and retch. Even at the theme park food at Disneyland Paris, it's not hut dugs.

Reactions: 9
I love international McDs and hate it here. The chicken strips in the UK/Ireland market and the potato wedges in the EU market are BOMB. Lots of good salad options too! I never eat it in the US... I'll be having some chicken strips when I get into London on Monday :LOL:

I don't know what I would do in Japan but I'd find something to eat. My son is excited to try lots of different things but he has a more adventurous palate than I do, but I will still try stuff. They would probably gag and retch. Even at the theme park food at Disneyland Paris, it's not hut dugs.
I miss the fries sauce you can get at the Dutch McDonalds and their M&M McFlurries are made with peanut M&M's which makes them even better. They would hate Europe, the bread there tastes different than here in the US. I've been in the US for 18 years and still haven't fully adjusted to it. They would be like that fool Michael Adler/Key who was whining his ass off in Italy and how things were better at Epcot than the actual country.

Reactions: 10

I stuffed myself on McDonald’s and Burger King in Spain because of their gluten free menus. McDonald’s was right outside our hotel, it was a problem 😂

Reactions: 5
Check out from about 3:30.

Tim's voice is completely different, and his teeth were also different. God he was annoying AF.

Really hope they didn't give out any of the candy that Tim took a face "shower" in. 🤢

Also, anyone spot Jenn's penis-toe toe socks? 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I hope you get to go to Japan. I lived in Tokyo for 10 years and I loved it. You will be able to find things to eat, it's fun to try new things. Going to 7-11 is an experience in itself and several of the department stores have a basement floor with prepared food. I don't think the Trackers could go again, ever.

Reactions: 13

Now that Halloween and HHN are officially over, and there's no chance for them to try and prove me wrong, I would just like to point out that I was correct that Dim was full of bullshit, as usual, when he said they would make bracelets to trade with stans when both of them went to HHN. I knew there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell of that happening.

See Slackers? Us normal, not "unwell" people have memories that stretch back further than last night's meal, even if it was a whole two months ago when you said it. Pepperidge Farm didn't forget, and neither did I, you jackass.
HHN isn't over yet, it goes to 11/4 this year. Still not going to happen though.

Reactions: 4
I hope you get to go to Japan. I lived in Tokyo for 10 years and I loved it. You will be able to find things to eat, it's fun to try new things. Going to 7-11 is an experience in itself and several of the department stores have a basement floor with prepared food. I don't think the Trackers could go again, ever.
We are hoping this summer it'll work out! I'm spoilt, so I want to save up so we can fly business roundtrip, or at least on the return overnight portion. :LOL: Obviously, we plan on doing the theme parks, but a lot more besides. My son wants to go to Aoshima, but it sounds like a trek. He'd be in heaven.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Slightly OT but will relate it back to The Trackers.
Idk if there is anyone here who watches the Kardashians but in this week’s episode, Kim Kardashian revealed that her 10 year old daughter, North, thinks Kanye is “the best” because he doesn’t have nannies, lives in an apartment, and they make instant ramen together. Kim herself does not cook as she has chefs as well as an army of nannies for her 4 children.
Children eventually take notice of these things and while Kanye has his own issues, his older children are noticing how he is more present with them and does activities with them and it’s those simple things like making ramen together that they enjoy. Kim lives in a lavish mansion and takes the kids all over the world but that’s not what children want. They want their parent to be present with them.

As Jackson and especially Oliver get older, they are going to realize that they were often pawned off to various nannies (or strangers in Hawaii). Jackson will wonder why his parents couldn’t take him to swim lessons and why Tim goes to kid friendly events without him. I also think as he gets older, we will see him pushing back when Stan’s want photos and not wanting to be on camera.

Reactions: 27
🤣 I don't even know you IRL, but you are one of my favorites. 😍 "You can look like hammered tit, or be stupid. You cannot be both." is something I am stealing. 🤣
I blush, and steal away. :cool:
They also couldn’t be bothered to take Buddy to Legoland’s Brick or Treat or to Gatorland. Both age appropriate Halloween events he would have loved.

I personally believe that Jackson did say he wants to be a windmill for international day because kids sometimes have silly ideas like that. But instead of trying to redirect him to something less elaborate (especially because the other kids aren’t going to be wearing costumes), they just go with the first outlandish idea their 4 year old has.
Jenn even said that they did try and tell him that the other kids are not going to be dressing like that. Idk, maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t want any unnecessary attention drawn to my 4 year old. Especially because kids can be cruel and they may make fun of him for being the only one dressed up. But we now know that the Bojans are just doing this to impress the other parents. Some may very well be impressed but I personally would wonder why they went all out with an elaborate windmill costume when the other kids are just wearing clothing from that county.
You know how this is going to go.
1698973339164.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.