The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting this conspiracy theory for posterity…

is it crazy, yes, is it the Trackers, also yes. Here we go…

we know Jenn wants a girl toy baby. What if the first option was cozying up to TPD to see if they could purchase one but found out kids aren’t actually fast fashion and you have to qualify to get one. They are definitely not religious enough to go that route with the TPD bunch.

We know they have money, we know Tim will do anything for Jenn. What if they are doing IVF to try and make a girl. And before somebody says it doesn’t work that way, my co-worker here in the Orlando area just did it. She now has two boys and a girl and shortly after her husband got snipped so they didn’t accidentally have any more.
I know people who've done IVF to specifically have girls. You can do gender selection. A friend of mine is a surrogate and she has done this for couples; they chose to have what they wanted (all girls).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well if we are going with theories what if the new nanny is living with them? We have seen her on the weekend at Disney Springs. They haven't used their 4th bedroom for a live stream in over a month so that could be her bedroom now. There are explanations for both of those but still could mean they now have a live in nanny.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Well if we are going with theories what if the new nanny is living with them? We have seen her on the weekend at Disney Springs. They haven't used their 4th bedroom for a live stream in over a month so that could be her bedroom now. There are explanations for both of those but still could mean they now have a live in nanny.
I wouldn't put it past them... Gives Ginn even more excuses to be a lazy slob if the nanny lives there.

Reactions: 8
Yep add surrogate to the conspiracy theory list.

On another note, who are these new “friends” and what do they bring to the table? Every tracker “friend” serves a purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m going to bet a third baby is born before Ginn turns 41. No assistance, just Tim being dumb. Probably another boy lol

If we haven’t heard about him getting snipped, (and they would say it even something like doctors appointment or minor procedure) it will happen.

• Haha
IF Dim ever gets snipped it's a quick procedure in the doctor's office. He could have it done on a Friday, he would have to sit on a bag of frozen peas for the weekend for initial recovery and take it easy for a few days after. We all know the Bojans have no problem employing two nannies at the same time so J4D can continue to be a useless slug.

I thought about J4D going the IVF route to get a girl but no way they are that disciplined with the treatments and appointments

Reactions: 11
I’m so happy Oliver is seeming more alert and allowed to play and interact.
---

He can’t go from laying down to sitting. Tim has to sit him up.
Before his nanny Oliver was exclusively a container baby with very limited tummy time, personal interactions and was considered an afterthought (mostly ignored except for physical needs care). This did him no favors.

He will be 8 months old on Tuesday and his body core is like jello! ☹

I’m hoping Nanny is giving him the personal interacts for him to close the developmental gaps that his dna donors created.

But knowing the Bojokes, she does not have any knowledge and experience in early childhood education (ECE) and functions basically as a babysitter/caretaker.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Handing out junk from the dollar bins at Target impressed nobody. Most of it probably went straight to the trash.

How shameful, yet not surprising, that they didn’t even show Oliver in his costume on his first Halloween.

Why did she need to wear her corkcicle in Michael’s?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She can't even keep track of her own periods, are we really going believe she will be able to do IVF?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe Tim got snipped when they went silent last month? Fingers crossed. Pathetic wife can’t even drive him to a medical procedure tho.

I doubt she'd do IVF just because the process is not easy with all the shots you have to do and I can see her complaining about it endlessly also trying to get sympathy points at being "infertile" when she has had two kids in less than five years. I also don't know if Dim would agree to a third one at this point-I hope he wouldn't, but she does seem to have her wrapped around her sausage fingers. I suspect if there's a third one it will be an "oopsie" baby but really not oopsie at least on her part. She is not as dumb as she makes herself out to be and I do suspect she'd be able to keep track of her fertility cycle or at least keep herself from taking the pill if she wanted to.

Reactions: 12
I can’t help but wonder how long it would take for her to get bored with Jenn 2.0 even if she did have a girl. Her default position will always be to revert to a silly, piss-head, childless 20 something because it’s in her DNA. The novelty would soon wear off.

Reactions: 20
If anyone needs a new pic...

...and are those teeth getting wider apart, or is it just me?

1698942048248.png

---
I hope he wouldn't, but she does seem to have her wrapped around her sausage fingers. I suspect if there's a third one it will be an "oopsie" baby but really not oopsie at least on her part. She is not as dumb as she makes herself out to be and I do suspect she'd be able to keep track of her fertility cycle or at least keep herself from taking the pill if she wanted to.
She's not doing IVF.

Cuz she's not infertile.

Honestly, if she's not pregnant now (I hope not), then a third (I hope not) will be an oopsie baby when she's 42.

(and yeah, she took her pills to stay NOT pregnant all those years so I don't buy she didn't know her cycle either..she just was bullshitting the stans as usual with the "oh, I'm so dumb and naive!" act again with Tim "in charge" of her bleeping menstrual cycle)

Reactions: 16
Maybe Tim got snipped when they went silent last month? Fingers crossed. Pathetic wife can’t even drive him to a medical procedure tho.

^ Nanny driving Dim to get snipped. Meanwhile Ginn probably thinks that gif is from Oliver and Company.

• Haha
I’m not sure if they are doing IVF because I feel like Jenn would not be able to keep that a secret. She’d want all the praise for giving herself shots and the procedures etc

I don't think they'd ever do IVF because they are way too lazy to keep to a schedule for the shots and other meds.

Speaking of them having a third...this is the look of absolutely joy when you aren't with your two miracle children. Do the world a favor and stop reproducing.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 12.28.36 PM.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
IVF sounds horrible. So much respect to women who have gone through it. I'm glad Clomid worked for me but even that was hell.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.