The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see Jenn using a surrogate because she loves the attention she gets while pregnant. It also gives her an excuse to be even more lazy than she usually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“You guuuuuyysss, Oliver loved Nanny Rose, but unfortunately, she got an offer for another job that she couldn’t refuse. But, it’s not like she won’t ever come back to visit and stuff.

probably where all the other ones go after they come home from a large trip where Jenn dumps the motherload of mothering on to them.
There’s enough of them now they could start their own Tracker Nanny Support Group.

on a side note, I had to switch to a low carb diet. I thought I was doing good and I was calorie counting, and had daily calorie deficits, but failed to pay attention to the carb counts. My favorite yogurt was 70g alone 😳. So now I have insulin resistance and that’s why I’m not losing any weight. We don’t have a true kitchen at work so I bought a toaster oven air fryer to keep in my office so I can make something decent each day. This was my entire lunch (carb balance tortilla shell). This would be like half of an appetizer for another appetizer for Ginny Sausage Shorts. I could see her having this and having that stupid ass fake confused look, “where’s the rest?!?…Don’t you know I need to eat 12,000 calories per meal”
IMG_9047.jpeg

Reactions: 14
There’s enough of them now they could start their own Tracker Nanny Support Group.

on a side note, I had to switch to a low carb diet. I thought I was doing good and I was calorie counting, and had daily calorie deficits, but failed to pay attention to the carb counts. My favorite yogurt was 70g alone 😳. So now I have insulin resistance and that’s why I’m not losing any weight. We don’t have a true kitchen at work so I bought a toaster oven air fryer to keep in my office so I can make something decent each day. This was my entire lunch (carb balance tortilla shell). This would be like half of an appetizer for another appetizer for Ginny Sausage Shorts. I could see her having this and having that stupid ass fake confused look, “where’s the rest?!?…Don’t you know I need to eat 12,000 calories per meal”
View attachment 2546995
Gosh, please tell me your tortilla is rolled up with more than lettuce. It kind of looks sad sitting so alone on its plate. But you’re right, J4D could never!

Reactions: 7
Does it bother anybody else they put Disney costume in the title and not Pixar or Cars costume? I get that Disney has owned Pixar a long time but Cars will always be a Pixar movie to me.
I agree. Furthermore, they could have put "Disney's Pixar" to get them both in there for the search hits, but they're too stupid.

Reactions: 10

Now that Halloween and HHN are officially over, and there's no chance for them to try and prove me wrong, I would just like to point out that I was correct that Dim was full of bullshit, as usual, when he said they would make bracelets to trade with stans when both of them went to HHN. I knew there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell of that happening.

See Slackers? Us normal, not "unwell" people have memories that stretch back further than last night's meal, even if it was a whole two months ago when you said it. Pepperidge Farm didn't forget, and neither did I, you jackass.

Reactions: 23

Now that Halloween and HHN are officially over, and there's no chance for them to try and prove me wrong, I would just like to point out that I was correct that Dim was full of bullshit, as usual, when he said they would make bracelets to trade with stans when both of them went to HHN. I knew there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell of that happening.

See Slackers? Us normal, not "unwell" people have memories that stretch back further than last night's meal, even if it was a whole two months ago when you said it. Pepperidge Farm didn't forget, and neither did I, you jackass.
They didn't make them and give them out because there was no way to impress anyone with it... you know, the reason they go out of their way to make anything themselves, or work on any project.

Speaking of them having a third...this is the look of absolutely joy when you aren't with your two miracle children. Do the world a favor and stop reproducing.

View attachment 2546763
Of course she's happy; it's the FOOD and WINE Festival at Epcot. Those are two of Ginn's favorite things... right up there with sleep and, of course, herself.

Reactions: 13
I feel like the Trackers are your first nanny job. Then you get some experience and realize you could be working for functional adults instead. People who leave the house, wear real clothes and have real jobs. And where you aren’t expected to be their theme-park-and-cruise butler

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lol.
Gosh, please tell me your tortilla is rolled up with more than lettuce. It kind of looks sad sitting so alone on its plate. But you’re right, J4D could never!
No worries. There’s ham & cheese in there too. Surprisingly filling. And only takes 5 or 6 minutes to make.

Reactions: 7
I feel like the Trackers are your first nanny job. Then you get some experience and realize you could be working for functional adults instead. People who leave the house, wear real clothes and have real jobs. And where you aren’t expected to be their theme-park-and-cruise butler
There is a sub on another site where a lot of nannies post about job issues. One of their absolute biggest beefs are work from home parents. You can be sure the Slackers are low down on the list of best families to work for!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did Jenn keep repeating she is friends with some neighbors and she got to meet new neighbors? It’s like she was trying hard to convince herself or the viewers that they are well liked. I kind of have a feeling their the neighbors everyone talks tit about though..

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I can’t see Jenn using a surrogate because she loves the attention she gets while pregnant. It also gives her an excuse to be even more lazy than she usually is.
Don't you still have to go through some of the IVF process for surrogacy, i.e. to collect eggs etc. If she was having to do anything other than waking up post noon and eating a filet o'fish sandwich we'd be hearing about how hard it is, guyzzzz

• Haha
There is a sub on another site where a lot of nannies post about job issues. One of their absolute biggest beefs are work from home parents. You can be sure the Slackers are low down on the list of best families to work for!
When we interviewed nannies for a nanny-share, that was the question many asked.

Reactions: 9
Ordinary Adventures went to Japan. I can't see the Trackers ever going to Japan again. It's sad though because for the amount of money they've spent on redundant, never-ending cruises they could travel to Japan in the lap of luxury.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ordinary Adventures went to Japan. I can't see the Trackers ever going to Japan again. It's sad though because for the amount of money they've spent on redundant, never-ending cruises they could travel to Japan in the lap of luxury.
I really can't see them getting out of Florida/Caribbean cruise zone

Reactions: 12
I've been pricing a trip for my son and I to go to Japan because he really wants to. Husband isn't too keen, so it'd just be us 2. He's 11. I can't imagine how they could spend on a trip to Japan - if they went by HALF of what they paid for the damned cruise it would be business class all the way, decent hotels, and stuff! Yeesh. It puts into perspective how much they spend.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.