The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Father of the bleeping year never took Buddy to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween this year. How in the world do you consider yourself to be a theme park vlog but never make the time to take your child to the theme park for the special event? But Tim goes and films it multiple times and dresses up in his costume for the live. I hope Jackson grows up to hate Tim for him always making excuses for why Jackson couldn’t do anything at night. His core memories are going to be his dad leaving them all the time to go and have fun without him.
I guess I’m just more about making special experiences for my kids instead of buying them a toy they will play with a few times then forget about.
They also couldn’t be bothered to take Buddy to Legoland’s Brick or Treat or to Gatorland. Both age appropriate Halloween events he would have loved.

I personally believe that Jackson did say he wants to be a windmill for international day because kids sometimes have silly ideas like that. But instead of trying to redirect him to something less elaborate (especially because the other kids aren’t going to be wearing costumes), they just go with the first outlandish idea their 4 year old has.
Jenn even said that they did try and tell him that the other kids are not going to be dressing like that. Idk, maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t want any unnecessary attention drawn to my 4 year old. Especially because kids can be cruel and they may make fun of him for being the only one dressed up. But we now know that the Bojans are just doing this to impress the other parents. Some may very well be impressed but I personally would wonder why they went all out with an elaborate windmill costume when the other kids are just wearing clothing from that county.

Reactions: 18
I doubt T or J could think of an 'international' representation that J$ could take or wear. But they will have a sh*t load of stuff from Mexico, China, Japan, Canada etc in their lock up. They will have T-Shirts with flags or symbols from various countries, and will have Mickey's in different international clothes. It doesn't need to be that difficult.

Reactions: 12
Gross penis toes aside these pictures make me sad for Oliver. Again he's looking everywhere but at his "mother" and J4D has her hands on him to keep him upright not in a loving, warm embrace. With the rotation of nannies Oliver may not even be sure who his maternal bond is supposed to be with. Tim, I'm begging you, please get snipped asap

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Pretty sure nothing on TimBo is a choking hazard..
And yet this made me choke 🤣😂🤣
---
I checked out the videos from last year's international parade at the school. Obviously we don't know what the other kids will be wearing, but last year nearly all the students just wore some sort of country-specific clothing, nothing as ridiculous as something like a windmill. I guess the teacher supposedly loved the idea. (I wonder if she went up to the teacher and said, sing-songily, "do you looooove it?"

I am also sort of confused as to how they plan on having Jackson wear the sails on his head with his windmill "dress". For some reason, I keep picturing Jackson looking like one of those elaborate Miss Universe costumes. I look forward to that voog with the completed costume.

I am actually kind of excited to see how this all plays out and if they impress the tit out of that school, or, most likely won't. Of course, they'll spin it in their favor in any case. I can only imagine what the other parents must think of them. I sure hope some are watching these voogs.

And you know what actually would have been impressive? If you would have bothered to remember how to say "thank you" in Icelandic so that the next time you run into your neighbor it would show a little tiny bit that you cared about someone else besides yourself. But no, that's the opposite of what you guys are.
Can we place bets on how many people think OGB is actually a tulip instead of a windmill?

Last edited:
  • Haha
So they went trick or treating without the nanny? Are we sure? Did they dress up Oliver? I’m shocked BUT for the boys sake I’m actually glad they went trick or treating without hired help like us normal folk, granted it was probably for like 1 hour tops. If they went with a group then that should count as having an emotional support adult there to help them.

Reactions: 8
Posting this conspiracy theory for posterity…

is it crazy, yes, is it the Trackers, also yes. Here we go…

we know Jenn wants a girl toy baby. What if the first option was cozying up to TPD to see if they could purchase one but found out kids aren’t actually fast fashion and you have to qualify to get one. They are definitely not religious enough to go that route with the TPD bunch.

We know they have money, we know Tim will do anything for Jenn. What if they are doing IVF to try and make a girl. And before somebody says it doesn’t work that way, my co-worker here in the Orlando area just did it. She now has two boys and a girl and shortly after her husband got snipped so they didn’t accidentally have any more.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The Tim Tracker 152: Jenn’s penis toes are longer than Tim’s tool

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I still haven't watched but I have to chime in....no, Tim, you don't do tit to impress other parents. What the duck is wrong with you? I did a lot during my kid's 13 years in school. Too much. My volunteer resume would make most people's head spin. I never, ever, not even once did something with other parents in mind, with the exception of planning fundraisers and that's more--how I can I get parents to fork over some cash. Everything you do is for the children. What will the children enjoy most? What will make my children happy? How can I make this event better for all the children? It's not about you, Tim and Jenn. It's never about the parents. It's about the children. And that is why you suck so badly at being parents. Nothing in parenthood is a contest, but if it was, you two for sure would be the biggest losers.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 So true. They’ll never get it.

Reactions: 11
I honestly hope they don't try for another, it really pisses me off when people try for a girl because they want to go down the "girly" route with the kid, sure they might try IVF to increase the chance of a girl but it doesn't mean she is going to be a "girly girl" (especially since she would have two brothers) they would get maybe two years at most of being able to do girly stuff because at around 2 the kid will be old enough to say no to things, they would also heavily neglect the boys as well cause she would have her "princess"

My mum was that type, only wanted a girl, got jealous at her sisters for having girls, so when I come alone I was spoiled with "girly" things, she had a whole wardrobe of little dresses an princess stuff, my room was pink with unicorns, there was dolls all over the room etc once I got old enough to start having my own likes I HATED girly things, refused to wear dresses, ripped up dolls, hated anything pink, I'd only wear trousers an t-shirts, would take my brother's toys cause he had cars, Lego, remote control stuff, refused make up an nail stuff, refused to go on shopping trips, if it wasn't for my dad then she would have continued to force anything girly on me cause all she had wanted was the perfect little mini me, so no it doesn't work that way, you can't have a girl an just expect them to be what you want them to be, am not saying all girls are like that as my cousins are very girly but there is always the chance that some girls just don't want to fit into that pink an dolls stereotype

Reactions: 17
I’m not sure if they are doing IVF because I feel like Jenn would not be able to keep that a secret. She’d want all the praise for giving herself shots and the procedures etc

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I honestly feel like a third kid would completely kill the channel an they know this even if it is a girl, they already struggle with two an still need nannies even with J in school, there's just no way they could handle a third

Would J an O have different start an finish times when both are in school? I know here primany an high school are different, but am not sure if you'd have a different time for preschool, elementary an then is it junior high?

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if they are doing IVF because I feel like Jenn would not be able to keep that a secret. She’d want all the praise for giving herself shots and the procedures etc
I agree. I also do not think that either one of them has any sort of selflessness to deal with IVF or any sort of infertility treatment for that matter.

I also do not think that she's pregnant now after she ate that raw tuna dish at Boathouse. 😅

I honestly feel like a third kid would completely kill the channel an they know this even if it is a girl, they already struggle with two an still need nannies even with J in school, there's just no way they could handle a third

Would J an O have different start an finish times when both are in school? I know here primany an high school are different, but am not sure if you'd have a different time for preschool, elementary an then is it junior high?
I think a third kid would kill TIM. That, in turn, would kill the channel.

If the kids both stay in the Montessori school, they would have the same schedule, through middle school. If they went to public school (I doubt this will ever happen) they would be on the same time while in K-5, but then once J$ moves to Middle School/High School, it would change. But by the time J$ gets to Middle School, he would just get himself on/off the bus. Most Middle School kids here just walk to the front gates where the bus picks up. It's probably the same where they are. In Private School, they'd have the same times probably throughout.

Am actually surprised they didn't just say both J an O were IVF babies for the sympathy, both are notorious liers an know the stans would instantly jump to their defense if anyone tried to ask for proof or realised things weren't adding up, IVF would have fit in with the whole "infertility" storyline they kept going by as well

Unless they feared someone close to them would have spilled the truth so just went with the whole "it's a miracle" story like yeah "sure Jan"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would not put it past them to flex their money to do a designer girl baby.....but like others have pointed out it may be too much work for them...plus despite them not caring if they alienated viewers and subscribers with their Planned Parenthood fundraiser, this is another level and may not garner the support they are looking for. There are truly people who struggle with infertility who can't afford thousands and thousands of dollars to go the IVF route, the optics would look really bad on them.
I'm 3 voogs behind and just catching up (if I can stomach it) and the teeth picking/tongue rolling is vile. I think she's trolling us now because it is non-stop and I just can't unsee it 🙈 J$ really, really needs to go to an ENT and speech therapist. They would know this if they spent time amongst other children. When I think back to where my kids were at that age it is night and day and we had to have both kids tonsils/adenoids removed and they still never sounded like that. When my son was 4 he was like a small adult with his speech. Yes, he had a "kid voice" but he was light years ahead in everything compared to J$. I feel so bad for these kids. They are the worst parents.

ETA: they are really pieces of 💩💩💩. First the cruise where you point out all the fish extenders and do nothing for your own kid and now all the Halloween decorations. They could have gone to the dollar store and made a feeble attempt at decorating. They suck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Posting this conspiracy theory for posterity…

is it crazy, yes, is it the Trackers, also yes. Here we go…

we know Jenn wants a girl toy baby. What if the first option was cozying up to TPD to see if they could purchase one but found out kids aren’t actually fast fashion and you have to qualify to get one. They are definitely not religious enough to go that route with the TPD bunch.

We know they have money, we know Tim will do anything for Jenn. What if they are doing IVF to try and make a girl. And before somebody says it doesn’t work that way, my co-worker here in the Orlando area just did it. She now has two boys and a girl and shortly after her husband got snipped so they didn’t accidentally have any more.
I would be shocked if Jenn committed to IVF. Multiple daily injections. Having to go to the Dr everyday for sonograms and blood tests, the stress of the uncertainties, the hormonal fluctuations…How would they even do that with their extensive travel?
Jenn’s too selfish.
however, a surrogate might be the way she would go…

also, no guarantees for success at all or gender. Her age makes it less likely. Paris Hilton wanted a girl so desperately, she committed to keep trying IVF until she got one… she now has at least 20 boy embryos…

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Gross penis toes aside these pictures make me sad for Oliver. Again he's looking everywhere but at his "mother" and J4D has her hands on him to keep him upright not in a loving, warm embrace. With the rotation of nannies Oliver may not even be sure who his maternal bond is supposed to be with. Tim, I'm begging you, please get snipped asap
Can he even sit up on his own yet?? I have a feeling he can't....

• Haha
Oliver was very sweet though. I will agree with Ginn, that not all babies crawl the same. I crawled in the strangest way...on my butt with my hand behind me pushing with each crawl....I would get carpet burn from it...bizarre
One of my twins would bounce while sitting and twirl herself around where she wanted to go. It was hilarious 😂

I’m so happy Oliver is seeming more alert and allowed to play and interact.
---
Can he even sit up on his own yet?? I have a feeling he can't....
He can’t go from laying down to sitting. Tim has to sit him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.