The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always intentionally split the hair around her ear to leave her ear untucked? It drives me nuts and looks so stupid.
OMG- yes! Pick a lane with the hair! She wants to be a cute influencer in her hat, but it just looks worse.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I skipped this "vid" because Ginn's face is just utterly extra disgusting and also I just don't understand waiting more than an hour for CHICKEN FINGERS. 🤢

BUT, the comment section is semi-entertaining at least.

So she dropped a fry in between the seats and LEFT IT THERE UNTIL HOURS LATER WHEN A STAN REMINDED HER ABOUT IT?! bleeping nasty. You know their Tesla probably has had dirty diapers (#neverforget the dirty diaper in the frunk) and food rotting for days in it probably.
Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 7.39.10 PM.png

🤮 Rebecca sounds like she eats her boogers. Or voogers.
Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 7.39.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 7.40.06 PM.png

What else is new?
Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 7.41.59 PM.png

Better late than never.
Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 7.43.09 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ugh, so where do ya'll thing they are going to binge eat next:
  1. Golden Corral: It's all you can eat and may remind Jenn of the boat.
  2. Applebee's: Jenn might like their shark bites. Probably ask for extra gummies
  3. Long John Silvers: Well, obv. There is fish.
  4. The Dumpster Behind the Poly: It's the Poly You guyzzzz.
  5. Chilli's: It's more cuntciere than Applebees
  6. Mickey D's: It's Jenn's go to airplane food that she forgets about.
  7. Hawaiian Bros: So they can complain that it's not an overpriced Disney resort.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tim dropped the fry between the seats. Jenn laughed and said “at least it wasn’t me!” A normal person would have picked up the fry as soon as they finished eating. Especially if it’s a brand new car.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Tim dropped the fry between the seats. Jenn laughed and said “at least it wasn’t me!” A normal person would have picked up the fry as soon as they finished eating. Especially if it’s a brand new car.
Ugh. You know that car probably smells of dirty diaper, BO, Native, and despair by now. Even if Nanny 3500 sprayed some cheap perfume in there it would not help.

• Sick
TTT #152: Ginacado Dimvokado.

That's where this channel is going, they're repulsive and he's into feeeeeeeeding her.

It skeeves me out.🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Raising Canes video already has more views than when they made a windmill costume for Buddy. I don’t think it’s just the Stans tuning into this one.
986B9C58-D3C6-4551-A447-C9695C866196.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Eeeewh, those pubes and that frightening opened mouth 🤮
Is this Tim’s steak and BJ face? Will the next voog be the police pulling them over on the side of the road with Jenn’s head in Tim’s lap? She could always say ‘ I’m hungry officer, I was looking for a French fry Tim dropped between the seats’
Sorry for that image fellow tattlers 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Oliver isn’t like cousin Oliver from Brady Bunch. He’s more like the dog Tiger. Suddenly Tiger stopped appearing in episodes and was never spoken about again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So they went to Zaxby’s essentially or Gutherie’s for those of you who have lived in a college town in the southeast. Tim is even more manic Jennbo.
---
So did Dimmy eat 2 lunches?
Also- wonder where Dimmy got a dessert, cause you know he didn’t skip it.
I know. Sarcasm.

Reactions: 4

I think somehow a lot of us knew it would come to fast food feeding voogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Haha @CoolWhip i was thinking the same….yesterday Skyline Chili opened at Flamingo Crossings…a real vooger would have hit up both. The Winter Garden Rants and Raves FB group swears by it (and Daniels Cheesesteak) so it would have gotten good views.plus they could have thrown Disney in the title.

@TawdryT my kids told me about Nickocado Avocado after we ate at a Kura, one of those conveyer sushi places. he is so sad but it’s perfect analogy for the Trackers! Jenn is well on her way with her transformation!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What in the ever loving hell did I just watch? 2 idiots waiting an hour in a drive thru for chicken tenders. The are not capable of coherent speech and Ginn can't shut the duck up. Tim being a dick about a Nissan Xterra. Like Joes Pesci said-"They duck you in the drive thru"-I was so happy to see tht happen to the 2 hillbillies. Tim wishing the sandwich had bacon. And Ginn covering every inch with the sauce. The Trackers are just plain ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Four pages behind, but screw it been saving this. Since the trackholes still haven't uploaded the rivian vid. Check out this video instead, I'm not a car person but do enjoy the fact LTT are doing electric car reviews now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.