The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they copied ATW and I find it interesting that they filmed one of these now that Timmy Takeout is on the scene

Reactions: 6
Do they really think this is what we want to see! ? The amount of food they eat is obscene!
Their channel has gone downhill so much. Why cant they show us family friendly/budget ideas of things to do & places to stay in Orlando instead of incredibly boring home vlogs with them sitting barefoot on the kitchen floor all the time.
Yes seeing their sons from time to time could be cute but not using them just for views 🙄
Screenshot_20231109-001603_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow, they waited in line for an hour basically for Zaxby’s. Totally winning at life. I am so jealous.😒

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It doesn’t beat Popeyes according to Jenn and Tim? That’s a pretty low bar lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure they ate a full meal and treats at Disney springs before this chicken mukbang.
It's like when Ginn bragged how she didn't "even have dessert" at WBG after her sandwich (while about to get 2 gross-looking overpriced desserts to eat on the ground) and it turned out the sandwich would have been enough for two people AND they also had fried mac & cheese balls. Girl, your calibration of limiting yourself is waaaaay off.

An orthodontist's wet dream/retirement money...maybe they can get a group discount....silly me, they are set for life.

Screenshot 2023-11-08 195407.png
2023-06-20.png
2022-07-10 (3).png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
For all of their FOMO, I don't believe they have made the Bucees pilgrimage. Also why not take J$ to see the Nights of Lights in St. Augustine. There is also a great pirate museum here....although no Canes 😂

Do they really think this is what we want to see! ? The amount of food they eat is obscene!
Their channel has gone downhill so much. Why cant they show us family friendly/budget ideas of things to do & places to stay in Orlando instead of incredibly boring home vlogs with them sitting barefoot on the kitchen floor all the time.
Yes seeing their sons from time to time could be cute but not using them just for views 🙄
View attachment 2560444
Why does she always intentionally split the hair around her ear to leave her ear untucked? It drives me nuts and looks so stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone ask Jenn if she knows what a business plan is? I bet she thinks that a business plan is only how to grift money from everyone. Also Jenn, you stupid witch, if you’re going to use business plan and business model interchangeable, actually know the difference. This b can’t even do research right😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.