The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they went to Zaxby’s essentially or Gutherie’s for those of you who have lived in a college town in the southeast. Tim is even more manic Jennbo.
Yes. And by simply reading off the "Who are we" section of Cane's website for their fun fact bit, Tim and Jen left out the part of amazing Todd Graves story that he had worked at Guthrie's and obviously based his business plan on Guthrie's since they basically have the same menu. I guess Cane's is very successful, so kudos to him for making it work.

And, I don't know if it's true, but if they still have the Tesla, why are they driving the Rivian everywhere? I thought they got it for times when they needed to take the whole family + nanny with them. I would assume the Rivian wastes more energy than the Tesla for these trips with just T&J, especially sitting in an hour long drive-thru line. I guess he's gotta compete with the Rolls-Royce in the parking lot. At least he got to shame the poor Xterra driver.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
As soon as Oliver starts school they officially become a mukbang channel.

Reactions: 18
This was so gross all around. From the crunching to the Karen attitude. So many shots of them eating and why don't you say sauce one more bleeping time!
Trash, trash, trash
Looks like if you open any fast food place in States it does well.

Reactions: 15
So they went to Zaxby’s essentially or Gutherie’s for those of you who have lived in a college town in the southeast. Tim is even more manic Jennbo.
---
So did Dimmy eat 2 lunches?
Also- wonder where Dimmy got a dessert, cause you know he didn’t skip it.
Their lemonade has enough sugar in it to be a dessert from what I can remember. Not that Dim would view that as a dessert. So Jenny 5 Apps and Dimmy 2 Lunches. Jesus. And no chicken for you, buddy.

Reactions: 11
Still not going to watch the video but my two cents from some other comments:

-I think the nanny may have reduced hours now. Whether that’s because they need to pay her less or because she got burnt out after watching Oliver non stop on the cruise, who knows. I also believe she is just a nanny for Oliver and that’s why she does not pick up Jackson from school.

-This will do high views from them because people are always interested in the opening of a new location. I’m sure a lot of people clicked out of the video because they don’t want to watch two slobs eat.

-I moved to Florida 3 months ago but before then, I lived my whole life in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We got our first Raising Canes earlier this year and for weeks the line was a mile long (literally). People were camping out the night before they opened and everything. They have since opened more locations in Albuquerque and the lines aren’t nearly as long now.
I gotta be honest....that seems insanity for chicken fingers and crinkle fries

Reactions: 9
I really can’t stand when they show workers’ faces. It’s so easy to blur someone’s face. These people are just trying to make a living. Jenn loves to show people without their permission. Tim was complaining that Jenn was given a large drink. Making it seem like the worker chose the size for her. We saw the interaction, Tim could have asked for a different size but he didn’t. They love to complain. My condolences to the manager they spoke with about the missing sandwich.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Lol this reminds me of me and my cousin - we would always buy each other's children presents designed to annoy the parents. She bought my daughter a book of 1,000 stickers which ended up all over the house. I bought her son a harmonica......
Oh I absolutely dread to think what revenge my brother will do if I ever have kids because I am definitely the aunt that has made sure to get every noisy an messy thing in site 😂 she has stickers, slime, playdoh, paints, pens, sand, bubbles, recorder, an a keyboard an I was looking at a drumkit for her 😂

She loves to make noise an mess an of course it's my duty as her godmother an aunt to encourage that as much as I can 😁

So long as I can send her home with it all then it's fine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't figure out where that is and I'm usually pretty good at stuff like that.

Also, it's time to retire that shirt Tim, you're wearing it entirely too much.
All of his clothes need to be retired. I realize they probably pick from the dryer each day but seriously watch your own videos. For all the merch they buy, you would think they would have a better wardrobe rotation.

Reactions: 11
Yes. And by simply reading off the "Who are we" section of Cane's website for their fun fact bit, Tim and Jen left out the part of amazing Todd Graves story that he had worked at Guthrie's and obviously based his business plan on Guthrie's since they basically have the same menu. I guess Cane's is very successful, so kudos to him for making it work.

And, I don't know if it's true, but if they still have the Tesla, why are they driving the Rivian everywhere? I thought they got it for times when they needed to take the whole family + nanny with them. I would assume the Rivian wastes more energy than the Tesla for these trips with just T&J, especially sitting in an hour long drive-thru line. I guess he's gotta compete with the Rolls-Royce in the parking lot. At least he got to shame the poor Xterra driver.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, Cane's looks exactly like the Guthrie's menu from nearly 20 years ago. The Guthrie's I went to closed a long time ago---it was weird, most of the staff at that location (in Alabama) looked like runaway teenagers.

Reactions: 5
All of his clothes need to be retired. I realize they probably pick from the dryer each day but seriously watch your own videos. For all the merch they buy, you would think they would have a better wardrobe rotation.
I honestly don't know what they do with all these clothes they buy, an starting to think they have someone sell it all for them so they aren't using their names, they used to do massive hauls after each vacation an yet we never seen anything they showed getting worn

Reactions: 7
Whenever he wears that “rad dad” shirt my mind always reads it as “dad bod”.

Reactions: 10
Why the f*ck are they acting so f*cking MANIC over some of the GROSSEST gast food chicken I think I've EVER had?
Jen's a f*cking chicken historian all of a sudden and Tim is an "Anagram" genius.

IDIOTS.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We went to Cane's last night! 😆
I love it, so don't want to watch these dumbfucks vooging from the drive-thru. I wonder if Timbo found out the Cane's sauce has anchovy in it? 😁🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure they ate a full meal and treats at Disney springs before this chicken mukbang.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.