The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It caught my eye in the stan photo from Disney Springs that Tim didn't have any gel in his hair like he usually does when he's out in public. Now it makes sense, because apparently all they did that day was drop off Jackson, run to Disney Springs for however long, and then go eat chicken in their car before picking up Jackson again. Jenn threw on her caterpillar brows and now-daily sweaty baseball cap, and they were ready for another super-awesome momentous day in Trackerland. Aren't you all sooooooo jEaLoUsSss?!?!

Her ring is looking mighty tight on her finger again. When's the next cruise? Mama deserves a new ring!

If I remember correctly, those gaudy rings were already too tight for her ever-growing fingers when they purchased them from the cruise ship (tacky!). I'm sure she's in denial about her ring size just like she clearly is about her clothing size.

Jen acts like she did some homework about the history of Canes. But actually, she's just recapping the "Who we are" section of the website.

Tim feels the need to Timsplain that LSU is Louisiana State, for all you non-academics.

Now they are throwing out "fun facts" about the story, and it's still just info from the website page.

This is so odd.

They're just doing whatever they can to flesh out the voog as long as possible since in reality, it should have been less than 10 minutes long, or ideally, never made at all.

Reactions: 18
So if they have 3 cars (4 counting the nanny's personal vehicle which in that area of Orlando is pretty much a necessity) and a nanny why can't the nanny pick son 1 up from school? Surely such a fancy school has a way to designate an alternative pickup person. Yes that would involve packing son 2 into a car but isn't that better than them rushing to pick him up 5 days a week? Or is there some sort of insurance or liability concern if she does that? Or is it something even dumber like his pickup time is when son 2 is napping? Kids take naps in cars all the time though.

Reactions: 7
I don't track this kind of thing, but the Cane's voog already has 16k views and 260 comments for only being posted 5 hours ago. Is that high? If so, looks like the Bojos might be spending a whole lot more time filming themselves in drive-thrus.

And yes, this seemed very reminiscent of old Adam the Woo fast food vids with their attempt at a little back story of the restaurant and going to a park to eat.

Reactions: 12
I don't track this kind of thing, but the Cane's voog already has 16k views and 260 comments for only being posted 5 hours ago. Is that high? If so, looks like the Bojos might be spending a whole lot more time filming themselves in drive-thrus.

And yes, this seemed very reminiscent of old Adam the Woo fast food vids with their attempt at a little back story of the restaurant and going to a park to eat.
There is a weird clout of fast food videos. Ugh, I can see them dipping their toes in it more if it gets views. Honestly, their bodies do not need it unless the fast food place is Salad and Go.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's always like this when a new place opens. And yes, we have a TON of chicken places.
We also have a ton of people. And tourists. And people line up for any new thing around here. 🤣
It's like that here in GA too when a new place opens.
So if they have 3 cars (4 counting the nanny's personal vehicle which in that area of Orlando is pretty much a necessity) and a nanny why can't the nanny pick son 1 up from school? Surely such a fancy school has a way to designate an alternative pickup person. Yes that would involve packing son 2 into a car but isn't that better than them rushing to pick him up 5 days a week? Or is there some sort of insurance or liability concern if she does that? Or is it something even dumber like his pickup time is when son 2 is napping? Kids take naps in cars all the time though.
When I was a nanny, I'd take the baby with me to go pick up the older two kids from school. Or, since the mom worked from home, I'd leave the baby with her if she was still napping when I had to go get the older two. I think the nanny is supposed to be Oliver's nanny only or something, right? If the nanny picked up J$ from school everyday, they'd have to pay her a little more since she'd be taking care of two kids.

Reactions: 6
My mum is still trying to go down the princess route with my neice now, but she's got 0 chance of that ever being allowed 😅 although my niece loves her dresses and dolls (those are her baby's) I have always been strong in letting her understand she can choose whatever makes her happy, so she runs about dressed up as buzz an woody an will play with whatever makes noise an mess, like dinosaurs that spew slime 😅 although tbh I am starting to regret getting her a recorder 😫😅 nothing worse than hearing that at 5am
Lol this reminds me of me and my cousin - we would always buy each other's children presents designed to annoy the parents. She bought my daughter a book of 1,000 stickers which ended up all over the house. I bought her son a harmonica......

• Haha
You don't know what kind of snarky responses I have to that one.

I have never been to Rasining Caines. They don't have them in Maryland that I am aware of. I've been past a few and never been interested enough to go into one. Report of the Week (Reviewbrah) just did a vlog on how bad fast food has gotten (started with a trip to Culvers. Another place I've only seen in the south). TIm and Jenn wishes they were like Reviewbrah. He gives constructive feedback on the food review. Something Tim and Jenn can't seem to receive or give.
We have a brand new Canes in Columbia that opened yesterday. Gambrills opened in September and I think Towson opened around that same time.

Reactions: 7
I like that Tim thinks there is paprika in the sauce. Then Jenn’s response is that he always thinks there is paprika in everything. I think he’s just letting us know they read tattle without telling us they read tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You don't know what kind of snarky responses I have to that one.

I have never been to Rasining Caines. They don't have them in Maryland that I am aware of. I've been past a few and never been interested enough to go into one. Report of the Week (Reviewbrah) just did a vlog on how bad fast food has gotten (started with a trip to Culvers. Another place I've only seen in the south). TIm and Jenn wishes they were like Reviewbrah. He gives constructive feedback on the food review. Something Tim and Jenn can't seem to receive or give.
Reviewbrah is the best!!

Reactions: 5
Wait, did they say the drive-thru was an hour? That's probably because they went on opening day - which was actually yesterday.
I saw pics on the news last night of people waiting in looooong lines to get in.
Yeah they said it took from noon to 1pm in the drive-thru. And understandably so with it being opening day madness. But I lost track of how many times the Trackers used the word “efficient” to describe the drive thru. It’s like they both just learned the word. They still get their digs in on the drive-thru lane by bitching about it being “too tight” for their precious Rivian to fit in the lane. And Tim has to flex to show the camera views of their car on the screen. It looked like plenty of room to me so I’m not sure why they created drama in their mind about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love Canes, don't get me wrong, but they seriously waited an hour in the drive through? Fellow Canes lovers, don't hate me, but there are a ton of Huey Magoo's near them and it's pretty much the same exact thing. And they typically have Barq's Red Cream soda, another favorite of mine. :ROFLMAO:

Crap, I'm sure I just gave them an idea and tomorrows vid will be We went to Huey Magoo's. :rolleyes:
---

Reactions: 8
I love Canes, don't get me wrong, but they seriously waited an hour in the drive through? Fellow Canes lovers, don't hate me, but there are a ton of Huey Magoo's near them and it's pretty much the same exact thing. And they typically have Barq's Red Cream soda, another favorite of mine. :ROFLMAO:
They (read: Jenn) just HAD to go on opening day!!! Dontcha know?!?!?!??! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still not going to watch the video but my two cents from some other comments:

-I think the nanny may have reduced hours now. Whether that’s because they need to pay her less or because she got burnt out after watching Oliver non stop on the cruise, who knows. I also believe she is just a nanny for Oliver and that’s why she does not pick up Jackson from school.

-This will do high views from them because people are always interested in the opening of a new location. I’m sure a lot of people clicked out of the video because they don’t want to watch two slobs eat.

-I moved to Florida 3 months ago but before then, I lived my whole life in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We got our first Raising Canes earlier this year and for weeks the line was a mile long (literally). People were camping out the night before they opened and everything. They have since opened more locations in Albuquerque and the lines aren’t nearly as long now.

Reactions: 8
They (read: Jenn) just HAD to go on opening day!!! Dontcha know?!?!?!??! :ROFLMAO:
I don't think we've ever seen them eat chicken fingers before. Now, they're chicken finger connoisseurs? Do you know who might love chicken fingers? Their miracle child. They absolutely suck as parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Clearly they had read the founders biography since they knew so much about him. They’d been looking forward to this opening for months, not just since they got in the car at DS. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Lol this reminds me of me and my cousin - we would always buy each other's children presents designed to annoy the parents. She bought my daughter a book of 1,000 stickers which ended up all over the house. I bought her son a harmonica......
My dad and his siblings would do this for grandkids. Once it was a helmet with a siren and rotating red light on top. Someone went nuclear, giving finger paints, and they stopped after that.

• Haha
I meant to answer this. Anyone you assign as a pick up person could pick a kid up at any school. There's usually a form and once it's on file, that person is good to pickup. If they are a school where you display a tag on your car for pickup line, all she would need is that tag on her car. But, I'm pretty sure dealing with J$ would be outside of her job description. Jenn makes it a point to call her "Da Baby's nanny" not "The Nanny" or "Our Nanny". I don't know if it's because they'd have to pay her more, or if J$ is such a holy hell that she refuses to deal with him.

Clearly they had read the founders biography since they knew so much about him. They’d been looking forward to this opening for months, not just since they got in the car at DS. 🙄🙄🙄
I don't think this was planned. It was all over social media yesterday morning. I think Jenn saw other people posting about it, had FOMO and said---oooh, we need to make a vid about the grand opening like everyone else!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So they went to Zaxby’s essentially or Gutherie’s for those of you who have lived in a college town in the southeast. Tim is even more manic Jennbo.
---
So did Dimmy eat 2 lunches?
Also- wonder where Dimmy got a dessert, cause you know he didn’t skip it.

Last edited:
I don't think this was planned. It was all over social media yesterday morning. I think Jenn saw other people posting about it, had FOMO and said---oooh, we need to make a vid about the grand opening like everyone else!
Yep. You nailed it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.