The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is absurd is that the nanny knows that she's watching a baby so that his parents can go to Disney Springs (for a quick errand!) and to eat in their bleeping car at a new-to-Orlando fast food chain.

I mean, give me a bleeping break.

I do NOT want to hear from those bleeping stans about how HARD Jenn works that she needs a bleeping nanny. 🖕
Or how she needs a break. 🙄
The mental gymnastics the Stan’s do to defend them is insane. Do any other Orlando vloggers have a fan base this rabbid?

Reactions: 16
Tim can review hot dogs at all the Circle K gas stations between Orlando and Houston too.

The Trackers actually reviewed fast food chicken. Of course they complained, too. They are a Travel Channel.
Too bad that the poor tiger they used to have at the gas station in Louisiana that I want to say was on I-10 finally passed away. They could've made an entire video about taking OG Buddy to the zoo and getting slim jims or whatever. Ugh.

Reactions: 5
It looks like the restaurant replaced their entire order bc how are they showing in the Rivian what they ate at the park.

An hour in a drive-thru line for a place that only serves chicken fingers, Cole slow and one variety of sauce is NOT efficient. Especially when part of the order is missed and they have to drive back. Do they know the meaning of the word they used 50x in this video?

Tim, you’re an asshole for talking about somebody else’s car in a “I’m better than you” attitude. Also, I see that Tim has started using his tongue as a toothpick just like his wife when they are at the park. On the same note, it was obvious she was trying really hard not to dig in her teeth after she ate the sandwich.

They were both bleeping rude with all their passive aggressive digs on the restaurant.

“We have to get Jackson from school” has become the new “we have to get Jackson home for his nap”. Wonder what tit they were buying at Disney Springs. He had his camera on him in the Stan photo so they filmed something there.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm sure we'll have an entire video of Dim touching merch...ugh. It was probably to feature Christmas stuff because they didn't have "much" out the last time around :rolleyes:

I wonder what J$ did when he smelt eau de fast food in the car and was told he wasn't getting any. Hope they had fun with that.

Reactions: 15
Jennifer, the two thumbs up that you gave doesn’t negate the following descriptions you used: generic, flavorless, unseasoned, soggy, greasy, cold, simple, not as good as Popeyes. Even the lemonade was “70% water” when you were describing it as being too watery.
---
“I’m full and I didn’t even eat my entire meal”. You ordered two meals and ate at least half of each. That’s a full meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder what J$ did when he smelt eau de fast food in the car and was told he wasn't getting any. Hope they had fun with that.
If he’s lucky, they’ll give him the swag they won by spinning the wheel since Jenn said Jackson would love it. Not sure what they won, hand sanitizer maybe. Im sure he’ll love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Man, I miss Steak and BJ night...
You don't know what kind of snarky responses I have to that one.

I have never been to Rasining Caines. They don't have them in Maryland that I am aware of. I've been past a few and never been interested enough to go into one. Report of the Week (Reviewbrah) just did a vlog on how bad fast food has gotten (started with a trip to Culvers. Another place I've only seen in the south). TIm and Jenn wishes they were like Reviewbrah. He gives constructive feedback on the food review. Something Tim and Jenn can't seem to receive or give.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Even her grubby sausage fingers annoy me.
View attachment 2559402

And she needs to burn that stupid baseball cap, what are you, Dicky Nick? She probably tried touching up her roots herself and fucked up and now she can’t stop wearing the stupid hat everywhere.
My conspiracy theory side wondered if she was wearing some instant face lift gadget from Amazon under that hat because of how different she looked at MK the other day. 🤣🤣

• Haha
It looks like the restaurant replaced their entire order bc how are they showing in the Rivian what they ate at the park.

An hour in a drive-thru line for a place that only serves chicken fingers, Cole slow and one variety of sauce is NOT efficient. Especially when part of the order is missed and they have to drive back. Do they know the meaning of the word they used 50x in this video?
Wait, did they say the drive-thru was an hour? That's probably because they went on opening day - which was actually yesterday.
I saw pics on the news last night of people waiting in looooong lines to get in.

I think it's down there off of Daryl Carter Pkwy / Palm Pkwy or something... over where Tim also reviewed the new(er) White Castle and Portillos. That used to all be nice open farmland and it's all getting built up now. :confused: (though, indeed, I love Portillos...)

Reactions: 11
An hour line for Cane's? Seriously. Florida you have never been to a chicken place before? I really don't remember it being that much to write home about just the salt. I want to say the "celery" sauce that they kept talking about is actually some sort of remoulade.

Reactions: 10
An hour line for Cane's? Seriously. Florida you have never been to a chicken place before? I really don't remember it being that much to write home about just the salt. I want to say the "celery" sauce that they kept talking about is actually some sort of remoulade.
It's always like this when a new place opens. And yes, we have a TON of chicken places.
We also have a ton of people. And tourists. And people line up for any new thing around here. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.