The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her grubby sausage fingers annoy me.
View attachment 2559402

And she needs to burn that stupid baseball cap, what are you, Dicky Nick? She probably tried touching up her roots herself and fucked up and now she can’t stop wearing the stupid hat everywhere.

Next “vid”: “We Get Our Rivian Washed and Detailed!” All those chicken sandwich crumbs will get blamed on Da Baby (“kids are soooooooo messy you guyzzzz *fake laugh*). Oh wait they haven’t even done their “look at our fugly rivian!” vid yet like she said they had planned. 🫠
Her ring is looking mighty tight on her finger again. When's the next cruise? Mama deserves a new ring!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even her grubby sausage fingers annoy me.
View attachment 2559402

And she needs to burn that stupid baseball cap, what are you, Dicky Nick? She probably tried touching up her roots herself and fucked up and now she can’t stop wearing the stupid hat everywhere.

Next “vid”: “We Get Our Rivian Washed and Detailed!” All those chicken sandwich crumbs will get blamed on Da Baby (“kids are soooooooo messy you guyzzzz *fake laugh*). Oh wait they haven’t even done their “look at our fugly rivian!” vid yet like she said they had planned. 🫠
Is there some kind of growth forming near her thumb?

Reactions: 5
I clicked on the vid to read the transcript and the first ad was for IHG hotels. Something about why would you ever vacation in the same place every year. Totally on target for a Tracker vid.

• Haha
Raising Cane's? Seriously. We have multiple locations in the podunk town I'm in. Not that I've eaten at one for years since I found out about the gluten issue but it's nothing really to write home about. Super salty is all I can remember, but I did like their lemonade (enough). What's next the Trackers hit up Chick Fil A? And noticed that they didn't bring any for their pride and joy and no Big Baby in sight.

Also, anyone think they are going to do a food review for the reception following that parade at OG Buddy's school. That would be on brand for them.

Reactions: 18
Raising Cane's? Seriously. We have multiple locations in the podunk town I'm in. Not that I've eaten at one for years since I found out about the gluten issue but it's nothing really to write home about. Super salty is all I can remember, but I did like their lemonade (enough). What's next the Trackers hit up Chick Fil A? And noticed that they didn't bring any for their pride and joy and no Big Baby in sight.

Also, anyone think they are going to do a food review for the reception following that parade at OG Buddy's school. That would be on brand for them.
A School Cafeteria Food Review would be the ideal Vid.

Will the Trackers film this school parade and make that a Vid? Will Tim and Jenn be the Grand Marshalls?

Reactions: 12
Jen acts like she did some homework about the history of Canes. But actually, she's just recapping the "Who we are" section of the website.

Tim feels the need to Timsplain that LSU is Louisiana State, for all you non-academics.

Now they are throwing out "fun facts" about the story, and it's still just info from the website page.

This is so odd.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
As horrible as they are, I really don’t think they are going to film anything at that school. Even though the dummy talks too much about the school, they aren’t that dumb.

• Haha
I like Raising Canes and I'm not going to let them ruin it for me. I'm passing on this one.

There's one in Clearwater, on the way to their beloved Clearwater Marine Aquarium. There's also one not too far from Aulani...if they ever left the property, they may have found it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14

Even better, is Jen making & taking any of her numerous much-touted personal, much asked-for dishes that she makes for all her girlfriends when they come over to her house? ( sarcasm in full effect here)

Reactions: 9
I don't think they know what acronym actually means.

Also, just from watching that video with the parade of yesteryear it seems a lot of the kids had fun and didn't do a cliche windmill that makes them look they are selling Dutch Brothers for the event and kept it simple. Like one of them wore a Mario hat. I'm sure J$ will feel out of place and probably overwhelmed due to his mom's idiocy. But hey, Jenn might be able to get Dutch Brothers for life. I know it's no Starbucks and she won't like that but whatever.
---
Even better, is Jen making & taking any of her numerous much-touted personal, much asked-for dishes that she makes for all her girlfriends when they come over to her house? ( sarcasm in full effect here)
Remember that classic broccoli salad. It could make a comeback I'm sure Jenn would say it's from Dutch.

Reactions: 9
Talk about a new low, a vid on Raising Canes? Come on, even I had it and I live in smalltown usa.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Talk about a new low, a vid on Raising Canes? Come on, even I had it and I live in smalltown usa.
People in the comments are jizzing themselves over this. Maybe the Trackers could just film themselves feeding each other fast food and that could be the new direction of the channel.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There is a whole world outside of Orlando and Florida. We have even have malls and fast food and farmers markets.

I understand why vlogging the Orlando theme parks is a thing. But this type of video is just lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I like Raising Canes and I'm not going to let them ruin it for me. I'm passing on this one.

There's one in Clearwater, on the way to their beloved Clearwater Marine Aquarium. There's also one not too far from Aulani...if they ever left the property, they may have found it. :rolleyes:
No, please. You must watch.
Join me in commiserating over the fact that they've collectively ruined so many of the places DH and I love going to over the years here in town. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's a weird part in the voog where it looks like she's secretly filming the order taker. Assholes.

1699466179493.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And you know she threw a witch fest about that food. And they probably got their food for free or a gift certificate for her to gorge later on on.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
There's a weird part in the voog where it looks like she's secretly filming the order taker. Assholes.

View attachment 2559583
This reminds me of how she often would "accidentally" film some part of the nanny(ies). She knows what she's doing. If she wanted to truly keep things private (or people's identities private), she'd edit tit out. But she doesn't. 🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.